ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

gamblers opera

post some flows, lets make a story.

the wrist workers.
    pushin plays like weight, no bodies pockets safe. but im hungry like i never ate. might catch me postin picks tryin to say i dont hit, but its all a game.
    some like the chess but im about the chedda, makin moves that make me the better bettor.
    build the bankroll, stack the coins, make your girl move my loins.
    oops i spread the spawn of satan, hit it from the back while shes makin bacon.flip the pancakes serve the sausage, cater to the life that knows no losses.

calling all wordsmiths.
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave ItsMeMrMattE 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Calling all wordsmiths is what MattE say.
    First post was good, but can he go all day?

I guess we should talk shit, most flows like to do.
    But MATTE wants STOREY, SBR is the food.

Sanchez is great, right out of the gate…a GIF for your hearts, and just a little hate.

The FlyME boys play by nobody’s rules, but some of those pics just will make a man drool.

I’ve posted with MattE, conversation in kind, he bets with his gut but still uses his mind.

Aint been round as long as some of you fools, aint got 12,000 posts, I aint as cool.

Some “legends” have gone and comeback I’m told, but by vids you can see JJ Gold grow old.

Some of you are wise and clearly good with the line, but the best we don’t hear from…they lurk with their wine.

Some of you fight, like a marriage spat, some of you break promises, just like that.

RR, D2D, scumbag, and Bear I could keep going but then “LOL didn’t read” is sure to appear.

Just like MoVaughn, drinkin’ in the night, I’m sure you can’t tell if I’m black or I’m white.

Clearly, I can’t shout out everyone now, but I’m sure someone will say “Never Fukkin Heard of Ya, Pal."

Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoMoneyMoVaughn

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

holla