lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Seahawks ML -400???

Free money right guys? No way they can lose to a team with a 3rd string qb right? How much should we lay on them?

4000/8000??

Chime in here guys.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Cards +10 or more by game time is what my strike price is. Sunday night bailout Seahwaks can't lose where everyone and their great aunt is taking Seattle. Public gives every dime back this weekend. Good luck!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Only bet juiced ML when the team you're betting on has home field advantage.
    Seahawks are on the road and the Cardinals beat them before in this situation.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Free money right guys? No way they can lose to a team with a 3rd string qb right? How much should we lay on them?

4000/8000??

Chime in here guys.
    Come on do it. Don't ask for opinions, just give us all a lock on the Seahawks!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Not with a third string QB defense offense injuries not against a healthy hungry and peaking SEATTLE team. Idk if I'm gonna lay pts against as but I will put sea ml in many parlays Sunday. SEATTLE wins period

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

dangerous

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

-400 in the NFL is just not worth it. Ever.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

How much are you seriously thinking about trying to win on this bet?

stevek173

it's the NFL

I do think it will win but if this doesn't smell like a trap I don't know what does

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

4000/8000??

Chime in here guys.
    as long u dont take the seahawks i dont give a fukk what u say or think

dont u dare mush them.

what are u like 0-15 in NFL lately????

just stay the fukk away from the seahawks now and throughout the playoffs

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why is Bearial so obsessed with the Seahawks?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

10-4 Seattle. Parlay SEA ML and under 36'. Also tease SEA -1' and under 42'.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave slacker00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Not with a third string QB defense offense injuries not against a healthy hungry and peaking SEATTLE team. Idk if I'm gonna lay pts against as but I will put sea ml in many parlays Sunday. SEATTLE wins period
    True.
    I would avoid betting this game and bet on the Seahawks two weeks from now when they face the Rams at home.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Why is Bearial so obsessed with the Seahawks?
    Good question. The better question is it true that if I take sea they will lose?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Tease Eagles and Seahawks

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that much of a difference between Stanton and Lindley. Or Thomas, for that matter. Seattle shouldn't be any more favoured than if Stanton was starting. The Seahawks are going to load the box and keep steady pressure on the Cards to complete passes. Screen passes are going to be critical to Arizona keeping drives alive. The Rams' run D is even better than Seattle's, and Arizona was able to run on them, so it's not crazy to think they can run the ball enough to be effective against the Hawks.

Basically, if they can win the TOP, they have a chance. Bruce Arians is one of the few coaches in the league that's better than Pete Carroll, so I could see him develop a workable scheme for the game. But I won't be betting on it.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

cards and the points for me

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Not that much of a difference between Stanton and Lindley. Or Thomas, for that matter. Seattle shouldn't be any more favoured than if Stanton was starting. The Seahawks are going to load the box and keep steady pressure on the Cards to complete passes. Screen passes are going to be critical to Arizona keeping drives alive. The Rams' run D is even better than Seattle's, and Arizona was able to run on them, so it's not crazy to think they can run the ball enough to be effective against the Hawks.

Basically, if they can win the TOP, they have a chance. Bruce Arians is one of the few coaches in the league that's better than Pete Carroll, so I could see him develop a workable scheme for the game. But I won't be betting on it.
    Can you elaborate? I keep hearing that Lindley/Thomas is the same as Stanton, why do people think this?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Can you elaborate? I keep hearing that Lindley/Thomas is the same as Stanton, why do people think this?
    Cause they are all useless.

slacker00

Cause they are all useless.
    Stanton has proven to function as a mediocre backup QB, these other guys haven't demonstrated that basic level yet.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

SEA is fighting for a playoff spot. AZ has a wild-card at the very least, so not as much motivation. SEA only loses if Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch both get injured in the first quarter. Otherwise, if SEA gets a decent lead, the lead will widen as the AZ QB throws more/runs less, which will end up in more picks.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    it's the NFL

I do think it will win but if this doesn't smell like a trap I don't know what does
    how the f@@ is this a trap? seahawks are -9 on the road vs a great defense. What were you expecting -14???

ilovelady

the real question is. Does seattle score more than 14 points
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave ilovelady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    In terms of line value, they are. None of them adds anything to the Cards offense that stands out. None of them can stretch the field effectively, and when playing against a defense like Seattle's, you pretty much have to force them to back off the pressure at the line of scrimmage, or they're going to shut down your run game and be pressuring your QB all night. Seattle is so quick to the ball on the short/medium passing plays that Arizona will likely see a lot of 3rd & longs, and none of them are capable of beating Seattle downfield.

Lindley and Thomas both had career completion rates in the mid 50s in college, which is a huge red flag that they're unlikely to do better against NFL defenses. QBs typically don't grow out of accuracy issues. They're only on the roster because Arizona had serious QB issues and needed warm bodies on the team. Stanton has had a great opportunity to show himself this year and managed to put up the lowest pass completion rate of any starter this season at 55% despite having pretty good protection from his OL. Nine games, and a 7/5 TD/INT ratio. If you watch him play, he has the exact same problem as the other two. He can't complete deep balls at a high enough rate that defenses have to be overly concerned about it.

Thomas adds a bit as a runner, but that's not what Arizona needs in this game. They need someone that can hit Fitzgerald/Carlson/Brown downfield, in tight coverage when they're behind the chains. Lindley's game experience edge is the only thing that makes him a little better than Thomas, but it's not a big edge.

stevek173

I said it's a trap.

Watch your mouth lady.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    SEA is fighting for a playoff spot. AZ has a wild-card at the very least, so not as much motivation. SEA only loses if Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch both get injured in the first quarter. Otherwise, if SEA gets a decent lead, the lead will widen as the AZ QB throws more/runs less, which will end up in more picks.
    Really? You are going to go with motivation here??? Arizona has less motivation because if they win they are going to get the 1 seed??? Hogwash.....Motivation will play no role in this game.

ilovelady

I said it's a trap.

Watch your mouth lady.
    so giving up 9 points vs 11-3 is a trap?

meader99

Come on LB, stop messing around..... Just create a thread that you're pounding Seattle. Do it, do it, do it.

ilovelady

I said it's a trap.

Watch your mouth lady.
    cavs -4.5 tonight is what i would consider a trap.
    packers -3.5 vs bills was a trap

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Good question. The better question is it true that if I take sea they will lose?
    lets not find out.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Eagles ML at Washington seems safer.
    Points Awarded:

ilovelady gave Snowball 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

Bro Logan Thomas is trash.
    and
    Bruce Arians shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence with Pete Carol.

Pete Carol may be the best football coach of all time.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Pete Carol lets his players have fun and he gets the most out of his players.

Even Bill Belichick doesnt let his players have fun.

123 Last