Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Does anyone ever feel like their the jinx for example..

LOL there has been countless time where I bet a game and BAM star player injured in 2nd quarter and I'm sitting on the couch looking around me wondering maybe it's me. I mean it can't possibly happen to most of the teams I bet could it? Maybe it's GOD painting a clear picture that I have to give it up. Then I think nah no way it could be me that's just bad luck

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

*they're

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8370

Not so much a jinx but I do seem to take slumps to a whole other level...just when I think Im going to get out of it tonight with a +260 live bet on the okc 1st half ml that was looking so good. They give up a 3 to go into half tied. Just a friendly reminder that I havent caught a break in 3 weeks. Even though its a push, feels worse than a loss

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I know this one poor bastard that is a die hard fan, but every time he attends his team loses.

The Eddie Mush of UCLA basketball. You can, and I have, bet on this trend.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Not so much a jinx but I do seem to take slumps to a whole other level...just when I think Im going to get out of it tonight with a +260 live bet on the okc 1st half ml that was looking so good. They give up a 3 to go into half tied. Just a friendly reminder that I havent caught a break in 3 weeks. Even though its a push, feels worse than a loss
    Wow that was rough. Offensive rebound then the three. A lot of things had to go wrong for that push

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I feel jinxed with gambling and chicks

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I am definitely a jinx in fantasy football. I draft you in the 1st 3 rounds, you are getting a season ending injury. I'm really considering extorting some players out of a little cash.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I occasionally find myself looking away from the TV in a tight hoops game during the last 2 mins. It's like I watch and my squad is fukkin up, I look away and the other team misses two FTs. Lol super superstitious but it just somehow happens.