Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

What do you do the next day after winning BIG the night before?

I was up at 7 am and went on a 4 mile walk today. I haven't walked in over 6 months lol. When I got back from the walk I cleaned the whole garage out and it is spotless now. When I say clean I mean take everything out and wash it with soap and water! The inside of the house is always clean so I couldn't do anything there. Just signed onto SBR to see how my friends are doing and to read what the plays are for the day. About to go back outside and powerwash the gutters and eaves-troughs! Good luck to all!

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Name:  coffee pool.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  41.6 KB

If you boys or girls are ever in SWFL make sure you come enjoy a cup of coffee with Zenyatta

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lay some pipe!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Kevin Hart-Let me explain-Feeding pigeons: http://youtu.be/aQCC5ZOyTBY

"You know how damn happy you gotta be to take a walk?!"

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I proceed to tell myself how I will use money management

Then I lose a couple small bets, get frustrated, and start going all in

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Probably pay off my debts and get some quality broad to bang.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I proceed to tell myself how I will use money management

Then I lose a couple small bets, get frustrated, and start going all in
    been there before brother, telling myself 1 good bet tonight but I know if it loses ALL IN

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

stay level headed, good luck

Ronny Turiaf
    Ronny Turiaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

sharp post by op.
    take out 20% of profits,
    usually i go to breakfest place, read the newspaper, listen to a podcast, research games for tonight, money management

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Buy something nice for yourself, gotta enjoy spending the winnings

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    Name:  coffee pool.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  41.6 KB

If you boys or girls are ever in SWFL make sure you come enjoy a cup of coffee with Zenyatta
    You close to LBK?

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    You close to LBK?
    45mins to an hour...I'm in Punta Gorda

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Weather looks nice

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The best thing to do after winning the night before big is bet the opposite

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Zenyatta, Congratulations. I too hit it pretty big this last weekend. I play a system that is pretty boring, but produces for me every year. Throughout the year i'll start with $100 and try to build it outside of system plays well, in 8 days i took $100 and as of last night turned it into 9k+. Was hitting all parlays, several teasers and really made some ground on the UCF ECU game last week and Live-in-game bets really expididted the process.

So, between a local and an offshore i cash out, i do not push my luck, this will be my 8th consecutive year in the black comfortably.

To answer your question i don't do anything out of the ordinary anymore, i just cash out and live life quietly.
    I do not save the money, i spend it on kids and Wife, last year i bought a very nice new 30' camper that my kids and Wife absolutely loved. My Wife is from South America and she hated the idea of camping and once we went she was so hooked that a 4 day camping trip turned into a full month of camping, she extended the trip to the point that i was hooking it up with her protesting she wanted to stay.
    Your from SWFL I'm originally from Broward County, my Mom was born in Estero, Fl. I remember when you could by land in SW Florida for 2k an acre.

Whatever you diciede to do with your earnings i wish you luck Merry Christmas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Zenyatta, Congratulations. I too hit it pretty big this last weekend. I play a system that is pretty boring, but produces for me every year. Throughout the year i'll start with $100 and try to build it outside of system plays well, in 8 days i took $100 and as of last night turned it into 9k+. Was hitting all parlays, several teasers and really made some ground on the UCF ECU game last week and Live-in-game bets really expididted the process.

So, between a local and an offshore i cash out, i do not push my luck, this will be my 8th consecutive year in the black comfortably.

To answer your question i don't do anything out of the ordinary anymore, i just cash out and live life quietly.
    I do not save the money, i spend it on kids and Wife, last year i bought a very nice new 30' camper that my kids and Wife absolutely loved. My Wife is from South America and she hated the idea of camping and once we went she was so hooked that a 4 day camping trip turned into a full month of camping, she extended the trip to the point that i was hooking it up with her protesting she wanted to stay.
    Your from SWFL I'm originally from Broward County, my Mom was born in Estero, Fl. I remember when you could by land in SW Florida for 2k an acre.

I need me a family like you! That's the american dream right there and I am currently searching for the wife! I am more old school on women though and it is hard to find! Yeah, land was cheap here back then from what I am told. I bought in 2010 at the bottom of housing market and stole my house! 2400 square foot 3-2-2 house with inground pool and a channel across from me that leads me straight out to the gulf and believe me when I say the price I paid was ridiculous! Guy built it for 399k back in 2007 and if you're good at math I paid 1/4 that lol

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Z, don't be in a big hurry to get married, but don't wait to long. I've had a steady girl/Women since age 14 and sometimes i just need a break now @ 40.
    I too am old school and Women of that ilk have decreased big-time
    You didn't do good on that house, but did excellent! did you at least give seller a reach around?

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL

Z, don't be in a big hurry to get married, but don't wait to long. I've had a steady girl/Women since age 14 and sometimes i just need a break now @ 40.
    I too am old school and Women of that ilk have decreased big-time
    You didn't do good on that house, but did excellent! did you at least give seller a reach around?
    seller was unknown, lost it to bank

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Wife and I come to LBK or Anna Maria in March for the Pirates Spring Training. We usually stay only a week though.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

just another day and looking for another game

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Go uptown for 3 dimes of weed

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I go bowling

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by bostongambler View Post
    i go bowling
    - lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Rub one out

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Take shots

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Go uptown for 3 dimes of weed
    Tracer is diversified

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

usually go out and get a $5 lotto
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Rub one out
    quite certain this isn't limited to days after you win....... my money is on days when you win, lose or draw..... and even days when you don't place any bets at all....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I usually cover myself with mayonnaise and roll around in corn flakes

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

The trick is to rub one out just as ur winning team hits the last shit. Now that's a real money shot.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    The trick is to rub one out just as ur winning team hits the last shit. Now that's a real money shot.
    the original video of me accomplishing said task didn't make it past Sbr censors, so I put this illustrative exemplar of what transpired as I went five for five on nfl bets recently..... this is what happened once the fifth win was in the bank:

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

set some cash aside to play with next week..usually spend most of the winnings on the wife/kids.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Pls tell me more about how you ran $100 into 9k in 8 days, that is a sick heater man.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I usually cover myself with mayonnaise and roll around in corn flakes

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but didn't you just come off of a sick losing streak?

Did you make it back, or are you up now?

I'd say get back to the grind! Breaking even is no reason to celebrate.