Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

How would you hedge this???

I placed a 25-1 parlay at the start of the season picking NFL Division Winners. I chose, Broncos, Patriots, Colts, Seahawks, Eagles, Saints and Bengals.

Now I still need the Seahawks, Eagles, Saints and Bengals to come through for me, however, they all seem like having a good chance to except for the Bengals. The Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers are all listed at +180 to win the division.

I'm thinking about waiting until after this week to get a better picture of everything. How would you handle this?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Saints or Eagles fail u

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The AFC North is the tricky one with Cincy, Cleve, Bal, and Pitt. The only thing separating the Bengals right now is their one tie. Other than Cleveland being down only one game, it's pretty damn close to a 4 way tie for them. Pitt has the tiebreaker because they have the better conference record for now. Pitt +180 might be good only because of their conference record, so if it went down to the wire ... it'd be them with the tiebreaker.

I hope this helps

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Don't u need NE to lose a game? You are going to lose your 5 bucks. Accept it

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just let it ride... if you are gonna hedge wait tanother week or two to see how the AFC North pans out.... too much could happen right now in that division, youll get a better read in a week or two, and you may even be able to ride out your bet

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Yea I definitely think I should wait another week or 2. This should come down to the last week.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How much did you place on the wager?

That's a variable that needs to be explained if you are going to ask us if you should hedge.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

if you think the eagles don't win that division, take dallas ml this week. and really, saint's need to beat falcons to win that division, so take falcons ml next week when they play the saints, and zona plays seahawks next week too so bet accordingly.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

if the futures are still available [ in different pay out - I understand ] then buy in and go against some of ur pick and parley them again and if not [ they are not available to u ] then just try to get a individual divisional winners - straight bets !! If the futures are not available any more than u pray for the rain !!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

It is very hard to hedge a futures - because of the value that u will not get again so pick individually divisional winners against ur self and hope that u hit at least hit them [ individual div. winners ] even lil money is money !! Or try to parley only 2-3 of them !!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Why hedge futures? Has something changed with your teams that you hate them now? Just fade them then.