navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Here's my problem with taking Florida State......their defense sucks. They've struggled big time this year against spread options. N.C. State is a perfect example of the type of offense they will see in the Rose Bowl...except Oregon's offense is 10 times what N.C. State's offense is.

They key for FSU will be keeping this close in the first half. I don't see how that defense stops Oregon. However, FSU's offense can score on Oregon if they come out sharp. If their offense comes out like it did in most of their games this year, Oregon will run them out of the stadium. So in my opinion this game is out of hand early or FSU keeps up with them scoring and their experience in close games pays off in the end.

I personally think Oregon is going to destroy them, but I do see an angle for FSU IF they can score with Oregon stride for stride.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Flip a coin.
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-10-14 at 12:46 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Is it also snowing in bama!?!?

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

FSU ML is where the money is...

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

i like fsu with the points/ml. oregon always chokes and winston is clutch.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Come get u some

Joseph365
    Joseph365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Huge Duck fan here. my main concern is we just lost another O lineman and are very thin there. Hope Oregon wins but not sure.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph365 View Post
    Huge Duck fan here. my main concern is we just lost another O lineman and are very thin there. Hope Oregon wins but not sure.
    link please

Joseph365

Andre y (very long last name), two time all pac 12 Hroniss Grasu, Matt pierson. Lost projected first rounder Tyler Johnstone to start the year. Getting Andre back was huge but he got injured against Arizona in garbage time. wouldn't take a whole lot of research to figure this out.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

I think I agree with this. Right now at least. FSU +9.5 seems rather generous. I've tried betting against them for several weeks but they always rise to the occasion. They don't have insane talent but they have big time talent and it's just hard to see anyone running away from them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

any sharp gambler has Bama and Oregon in a massive parlay

Both games mismatches

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

FSU and Jameis simply do whatever it takes to win no matter the opponent. They play to the level of their competition. When you go undefeated like they did last year and win it all, the next season, the regular season is hard to get up for. All they've been really interested in is winning the title again. And now it's crunch time so I expect to see last years FSU team. Let's be clear, this is FSU and they are loaded with talent. More talent than Oregon. And when Jameis is on his game he's better than Mariotta.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I love the dogs in both of these games!...Especially in a two team teaser....(Ohio ST +15.5) and FLA ST (+15.5)!...$$$!....

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

FSU is undefeated. Take the points. It's a no brainer. Even if it loses, the value is there.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Both games mismatches

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I think I agree with this. Right now at least. FSU +9.5 seems rather generous. I've tried betting against them for several weeks but they always rise to the occasion. They don't have insane talent but they have big time talent and it's just hard to see anyone running away from them
    Always bet on black bro.

jtoler

No excuses.

jtoler

Andre y (very long last name), two time all pac 12 Hroniss Grasu, Matt pierson. Lost projected first rounder Tyler Johnstone to start the year. Getting Andre back was huge but he got injured against Arizona in garbage time. wouldn't take a whole lot of research to figure this out.
    No excuses.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

FSU should be getting about 16 pts in this game, don't kid yourselves people. If you think that Oregon can't win this game by a touchdown and a field goal, then your bookie's kids will thank you when their screwing some college hottie chick during their free ride in college. Oregon will be up this delusional 9.5 by halftime. FSU has nothing on Oregon, NOTHING. Two offenses and only one team has a defense and that's Oregon, you do the math.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    FSU should be getting about 16 pts in this game, don't kid yourselves people. If you think that Oregon can't win this game by a touchdown and a field goal, then your bookie's kids will thank you when their screwing some college hottie chick during their free ride in college. Oregon will be up this delusional 9.5 by halftime. FSU has nothing on Oregon, NOTHING. Two offenses and only one team has a defense and that's Oregon, you do the math.
    Oregon has a defense?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Ducks all american corner hurt in practice. Out for the rest of the year. Huge loss for the ducks.

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Oregon has a defense?
    More than what FSU has had all year.

Joseph365

Hey just saying Ducks are really banged up. All American corner Ekpre-Alomu now out for the year. If I wasnt such a huge Duck homer I would take FSU.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Both games mismatches
    Wrong. Coach. Both dogs are extremely live for many reasons. The layoff kills oregon momentum and the Ohio st team is actually more physical than bama. It's going to be two games that go sign to the late 4th quarter. No need to tease the dogs just take the points on each for a straight play like i did

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Was oregons coach in house of cards?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Wrong. Coach. Both dogs are extremely live for many reasons. The layoff kills oregon momentum and the Ohio st team is actually more physical than bama. It's going to be two games that go sign to the late 4th quarter. No need to tease the dogs just take the points on each for a straight play like i did
    How can you say the Bama game will be close till 4th qtr with a guy at qb making his 2nd start, he could totally unravel this game from the start. Lot to ask of him in his 2nd start being in a playoff game with a possible title game afterwards, I just dont think there's any way to know this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OTL

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

How can you say the Bama game will be close till 4th qtr with a guy at qb making his 2nd start, he could totally unravel this game from the start. Lot to ask of him in his 2nd start being in a playoff game with a possible title game afterwards, I just dont think there's any way to know this.
    You're giving Saban a month to get ready for a QB making his second start. Come on people be smart here.

As far as Oregon is concerned, losing a 1st round draft pick at CB against Winston, is going to hurt. I'm all over this at 9.5.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I love the Noles plus the points and "like" them on the MoneyLine.

BChrisB

They said the same thing in the Big 10 Championship. Score? Ohio St. 59 Wisconsin 0

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Best Martingale play in the history of wagering...

1 Unit on Florida State +9.5

If it doesn't hit...

2 Units on Ohio State +9.5

No way they both go down.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The way some of you guys are talking, it sounds like the over is the way to go. I heard "Oregon's defense is bad" and we all know for a fact that FSU's defense is abysmal. This could be a track meet. Someone will have to explain to me how in the world FSU's defense is gonna stop Oregon. They run the spread offense times 10 that NC State runs and they put up 41 on them. Not to mention this is gonna be a home atmosphere for Oregon.

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

I think Oregon could win it, but I really just don't know. Say what you want about FSU and who've they've played, the scores etc. Those fukkers win. Almost no matter what. I just don't see Oregon running away from them or FSU laying down just because they are down late.

Jameis Winston is a thug and a half, but the guy can play, and he is clutch as hell. I'm not even sure Oregon knows proper clock management in a close game situation. I lean more and more towards FSU and the 9.5 pts. Every time I've gone against FSU this year, I lost.

If you are going to play teaser. I'd say go FSU +16.5 and Bama -2

make no mistake though, Bama will destroy Ohio State. It's going to be worse than that time everyone actually thought Notre Dame had a shot.

bluebeachred
    Update your status
    bluebeachred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Book Crook View Post
    I think Oregon could win it, but I really just don't know. Say what you want about FSU and who've they've played, the scores etc. Those fukkers win. Almost no matter what. I just don't see Oregon running away from them or FSU laying down just because they are down late.

Jameis Winston is a thug and a half, but the guy can play, and he is clutch as hell. I'm not even sure Oregon knows proper clock management in a close game situation. I lean more and more towards FSU and the 9.5 pts. Every time I've gone against FSU this year, I lost.

If you are going to play teaser. I'd say go FSU +16.5 and Bama -2

make no mistake though, Bama will destroy Ohio State. It's going to be worse than that time everyone actually thought Notre Dame had a shot.
    I agree completely... teaser is the way to go for a safe bet.

homie1975

i believe wholeheartedly that urban with a month to prep will have a strong gameplan that gives the soph qb candale chance to be very successful with short passes and rollouts. I also expect osu to be able to run the ball with very good results. They r fast and physical and will give bama fits

First 123 Last