1. #1
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    My football card for the night (with extensive writeups)

    Kansas State +235 - Baylor hires PR firm to argue their case for getting into the playoff before they face Bill Snyder's bunch and get what's coming to them

    Georgia Tech +158 - Florida State sucks

    Ohio State +165 - I don't buy that the quarterback situation is enough to warrant an underdog line here. Wrong team favored.

    I know this is very scientific and the writeups are very heady and likely to leave many of you in the intellectual dust. But those are my picks. Good luck tonight.

  2. #2
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    I didn't read the board before I posted this, but this is not unlike other football cards of the night. I have already written these off as losses and have factored these three units as negative in my ledger. Think I'll just watch Fried Green Tomatoes tonight in bed while smoking a black and mild. Hopefully I will fall asleep and die in a fire

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,843
    Betpoints: 1168

    I like your Ohio St and Kan St picks

    No idea about Flor St

  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I didn't read the board before I posted this, but this is not unlike other football cards of the night. I have already written these off as losses and have factored these three units as negative in my ledger. Think I'll just watch Fried Green Tomatoes tonight in bed while smoking a black and mild. Hopefully I will fall asleep and die in a fire
    i love black and milds! gtech not so much. gl buddy

  5. #5
    Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-24-12
    Posts: 6,115
    Betpoints: 4429

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i love black and milds! gtech not so much. gl buddy
    GA Tech might be the best out of those 3

  6. #6
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i love black and milds! gtech not so much. gl buddy
    I know man! I was joking about that but man black and milds are good.

  7. #7
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    Baylor tosses interception in the end zone. My oh my.

  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    GA Tech might be the best out of those 3
    or they might not..

  9. #9
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    I don't know why you like FSU so much Banker. They are not good

  10. #10
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    How about that unknown third string quarterback for Ohio State. I'm fine with my picks. No house fires tonight

  11. #11
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I don't know why you like FSU so much Banker. They are not good
    i dunno bout "so much".. nothing crazy they certainly could lose.. guess i just like taking shamis when he doesnt have any kind of number to cover. only other time was against canes. dont really think gtech defense anything special so we shall see. if shamis comes out slow you prob right tho..

  12. #12
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dunno bout "so much".. nothing crazy they certainly could lose.. guess i just like taking shamis when he doesnt have any kind of number to cover. only other time was against canes. dont really think gtech defense anything special so we shall see. if shamis comes out slow you prob right tho..
    Looks like that's what happened. If there is a God then FSU doesn't make the playoff

  13. #13
    NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-07
    Posts: 8,325
    Betpoints: 10503

    K State might not have a chance. Baylor marched down the field on 3 straight drives with no resistance from K State. 14-0. Should be 21-0.

  14. #14
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    K State might not have a chance. Baylor marched down the field on 3 straight drives with no resistance from K State. 14-0. Should be 21-0.
    I'm not worried about Baylor getting on them early. Baylor can blow this lead quick

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Looks like that's what happened. If there is a God then FSU doesn't make the playoff
    sorry no god. i dunno why undefeated national champs shouldnt be in 1st playoff tho? who knows this gonna be a good gm, still prefer shamis vs gtch secondary to this option crap but fsu doesnt seem real interested in stopping it atm. hopefully shamis can keep up till fsu figures something out to get tech behind the chains..

  16. #16
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,229
    Betpoints: 4763

    I added Georgia Tech -7 2nd half +325

Top