1. #71
    scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-13
    Posts: 3,504

    It's people like Rudy Giuliani who won't STFU about black and black crime. Not blacks themselves, who aren't ignorant to the fact that it's other blacks who's robbing and killing them.

    Its a retards way to justify policing them like they're fcking animals.

    Everyone knows. You commit crimes on whoever is closest. Clearly whites kill whites at similar rates.

    so what point is this moron, Barkley, trying to make with his uncle tommy, black on black thing?

  2. #72
    Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 8,409
    Betpoints: 4201


  3. #73
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,838
    Betpoints: 258

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post

    No pussy, would break bones in your face for fun.

    no bully, will break bones in the face of people I see as bullies. I have a pathological disdain for bullies. That's why I'm a violent radical.

    How retarded are you to presume to know how I act IRL.
    You have a "pathological disdain" for bullies & later in this thread you say i fcking "despise opinionated retards"

    From what I can see in this thread you've done nothing but bully people & challenge them to fights. And everything you've said has been strongly opinionated with a disclaimer that whoever doesn't agree with your views is "dumb"

    You're pretty much the definition of hypocrite. A chest bumping holier than thou hypocrite to boot.....sad, really....GL in the game of life pal~
    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave upscope 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blueghost

  4. #74
    Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-20-13
    Posts: 225
    Betpoints: 186

    you 2 fags don't start backing out of this fight shit. i want a video of retardation in action.

    funny how the one dickweed is trying to bring up two plus two threads to change the topic and buddy up to the jackoff 'scumbag'

    lol at telling people you are 5'9' 240 and ur ready to fight in 2 months.... you'll be lucky to not have a heart attack before then. and ur gonna get down to 205.... yeah right. 240 lbs at 5'9' is obese, probably considered morbidly obese. you ain't fighting shit, bro, cept time.

  5. #75
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    you 2 fags don't start backing out of this fight shit. i want a video of retardation in action.

    funny how the one dickweed is trying to bring up two plus two threads to change the topic and buddy up to the jackoff 'scumbag'

    lol at telling people you are 5'9' 240 and ur ready to fight in 2 months.... you'll be lucky to not have a heart attack before then. and ur gonna get down to 205.... yeah right. 240 lbs at 5'9' is obese, probably considered morbidly obese. you ain't fighting shit, bro, cept time.

  6. #76
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,367
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    5'9 224
    When I come see you ill be around 205. If thats still too big for you, ill send my little brother.
    Hey fukkface couple posts above, marooner, who said they were 240?

    Sweep you're too fukkin burnt out to even realize the douchebag didnt even know what he was talking about. Guess you thought it was funny because youre 130 soaking wet.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 12-04-14 at 08:57 AM.

  7. #77
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,020

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    my #1 gripe with blacks. they say they don't want to be treated different, want equality and all that s h i t but why is it they always refer to the black community, say black on black crime, etc. maybe blacks should start practicing what they preach instead of always separating themselves. there is no such thing as the black community, there is only community, there is no black on black crime, only crime. you never hear whites say "oh he's an uncle tom", well why is that? to separate yourself from others and look at your race differently isn't exactly a positive thing, why do blacks do that so often. i just think calling a man a sellout because of his difference of opinion only shows your own prejudices.
    Comparing blacks and whites is like comparing apples and oranges ....if you aren't black you'll never understand from the outside looking in from a distance no Less...how could you? Black on black crime is another issue ...did you google it's pretty clear he's been an an ass kissing tom for years ....
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 12-04-14 at 09:57 AM.

  8. #78
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,020

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    He's an Uncle Tom bro.

    look at his comments on Martin and Brown.

    he sounds overly deferential toward whites with these comments. come the fck on. This jagoff dismisses his own and sides with people who are actively oppressing them.

    this is pretty much the defenition if an Uncle Tom.

    in fact, I'm not even 100% sure the def of an Uncle Tom.

    hes either an UT or a house ******. Or maybe that's the same thing.

    the main thing here, he's just stupid.
    People see what they want to see....lol at somebody who isn't black explaining my prejudices and blah blah blah ....love it

  9. #79
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,605
    Betpoints: 1095

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Looting should be punished with the death penalty and no need to waste time on trial. Hang in the public square. This is how they do it in Iran. No looting in Iran.
    I agree and any race

  10. #80
    GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-12
    Posts: 8,428
    Betpoints: 4853

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I agree and any race
    I also agree and any race.

    The dumb a$$e$ in St. Louis should set up a DMZ zone around Ferguson and keep outsiders away.

    They are the source of the problem.

    Remember dumb a$$ obozo and the regime cannot create jobs or do anything useful for us so they have to use this as a diversion.

    Charles Barkely is being assaulted by the left wing bs stupid libturd lame stream media and I think he is doing quite well with how he has answered so far!

  11. #81
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,452
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    He's an Uncle Tom bro.

    look at his comments on Martin and Brown.

    he sounds overly deferential toward whites with these comments. come the fck on. This jagoff dismisses his own and sides with people who are actively oppressing them.

    this is pretty much the defenition if an Uncle Tom.

    in fact, I'm not even 100% sure the def of an Uncle Tom.

    hes either an UT or a house ******. Or maybe that's the same thing.

    the main thing here, he's just stupid.

    Yes he is a 'sellout' because he took the other route in life...not the 'i'll never get out of the govt housing because of my skin color' excuse. Cmon scumbag you should be smarter than this. It's like the irony of watching panelists discuss race and how no black man or woman can ever be anything more than a McDonalds worker......but yet the panelists include a black professor with a doctorate a black attorney....a black news show host....a black white house staffer...a black journalist and they are arguing this point against a black pediatric neurosurgeon such as Ben Carson . Barkley called it like it is...if you burn steal and damage property that isn't yours....you are a lowlife criminal. Thats just a fact.

  12. #82
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    Always find it funny when white folks hoist up a black and pats him on the back who says something they agree with, if he said the opposite they'ed deem those same comments as inflammatory and use them to rile the public. Ive always liked Charles, like his outspokenness, but many times dont agree with him. I wont bring up some of the stupid things he's done, shouldnt have anything to do with his comments here but he's not always the most rational person I'll say that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  13. #83
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    And I know quite a bit about Charles than most, Im sure its because I grew up not far from him, trust me when I say he's done some questionable things, again has nothing to do with the comments here. If you just heard him on TNT he seems like he is wrong most of the time about basketball and he's an NBA HOFer, go figure.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  14. #84
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yes he is a 'sellout' because he took the other route in life...not the 'i'll never get out of the govt housing because of my skin color' excuse. Cmon scumbag you should be smarter than this. It's like the irony of watching panelists discuss race and how no black man or woman can ever be anything more than a McDonalds worker......but yet the panelists include a black professor with a doctorate a black attorney....a black news show host....a black white house staffer...a black journalist and they are arguing this point against a black pediatric neurosurgeon such as Ben Carson . Barkley called it like it is...if you burn steal and damage property that isn't yours....you are a lowlife criminal. Thats just a fact.
    Yea and Im sure youd consider Charles a no gooder as you do most blacks from seeing your posts here had Charles not won the gene lottery for basketball.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  15. #85
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 14,384
    Betpoints: 6926

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    guess im the only fcking guy with a lick of sense in this entire joint.

    No, you're just a social misfit shut-in who blindly comes to conclusions that support your beliefs rather than looking at incidents objectively and taking evidence into consideration on a case by case basis.

  16. #86
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Guy has a split second to make a decision regarding his personal safety. You get to sit in front of your computer and criticize that decision forever.
    A split second leads to emptying a gun on an unarmed man? GTFO.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  17. #87
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No reason for this to be a biased issue. A cop shot someone in fear for his own life. Usually it is the cop that gets killed and then the big funeral and then that is the end of it. No protests, no riots, no looting, no burning of cars and buildings, just a dead cop who leaves a family behind and nobody cares about that. Well, I have nothing more to say about this matter, it is sad for all concerned, but, somebody broke the law and paid the ultimate price, and this time it wasn't a cop.
    Right because more cops get killed than civlians and no doubt cops get killed by unarmed men, where do you buy your coke?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  18. #88
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,452
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yea and Im sure youd consider Charles a no gooder as you do most blacks from seeing your posts here had Charles not won the gene lottery for basketball.
    Not most blacks....just the ones who choose to go the route that lands them broke dead or in jail and then claim racism and victimization. Same for whites or any other race. Personal responsibility....and if these people out there yelling 'black lives matter' would remember that when 70+% of them choose to walk out on their black kids leaving them behind the rest of kids who have a support structure or spend time bitching about people from 150 years ago and not being a positive model for change for people actually in their lives today.....things would be a lot better. Sure Barkley hit the pro athlete lottery and Jay Z hit the rap lottery...but you have to admit by looking around that the current culture in black america is all or nothing as the shirts say 'money o'er errything'...spend all their time trying to be the next lebron or Lil wayne and if they can't make that then they cry foul and racism because its either be a millionaire by 19 or give up.

  19. #89
    gloriesam
    gloriesam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-10-14
    Posts: 124
    Betpoints: 217

    scumbag sounds like a losing gambler who gets rejected by women a lot. he also sounds like someone who blames others for all his failures.

  20. #90
    R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-12
    Posts: 9,654
    Betpoints: 28

    No lawyer here but not surprised it didn't go to trial. Let's look at facts there is no physical evidence to support wrongful doing by officer, no video or audio, and a bunch of sketchy witnesses on both sides many of whom on Brown's side could never be put on a stand anyhow cause the stories changed too much to match up with media reports after the fact. Not even a half wit lawyer is gonna bring lying, witness on the stand where all credibility is shot. Trial would be a complete mockery and mess if they had one. Case in NYC with Garner being put in chokehold and strangled to death much more disturbing and worthy of a trial than this p.o.s. Brown.

  21. #91
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,367
    Betpoints: 104

    Blacks stand by blacks no matter what. If not, hes an uncle tom.....

    Whites have each others backs, thats only if they have yet to be brainwashed like the sodomy loving left who allows Muslims to set up shop here in America while our kids are being taught Islamic faith in our schools. Thanks liberals, this is exactly what the illuminati wanted. Divide and conquer. Within a decade there will be millions of americans being held in the FEMA camps already set up throughout the country while us stupid f ukks sit here and argue about what Barkley said about some stupid negroes are doing because some thug jig that was a disgusting criminal got popped by a white. Nothing but smokescreens while they sit and plan our reckoning.

    If you dont know who "they" are, I feel terrible for your ignorance.

  22. #92
    R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-12
    Posts: 9,654
    Betpoints: 28

    Yeah basically what I said on pg 1 there is an written code and Barkley crossed the picket line on this one. You do that and your no longer a "real brutha".

  23. #93
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,415
    Betpoints: 8678

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Right because more cops get killed than civlians and no doubt cops get killed by unarmed men, where do you buy your coke?
    At the supermarket, or sometimes @ Wal-Mart when there is a sale, where do you buy yours???
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 12-04-14 at 01:03 PM.

  24. #94
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    I think he was just drunk..Charles Barky is a joke

  25. #95
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    He doesnt even have a good speaking voice. Kenny keeps him in check. Its hard for him to get his point across

  26. #96
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,605
    Betpoints: 1095

    Kenny Smith Road in open letter about it look it up online

  27. #97
    GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-12
    Posts: 8,428
    Betpoints: 4853

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    I think he was just drunk..Charles Barky is a joke
    And Sir Charles was one helluva of a basketball player in his prime.

    He still holds some records.

  28. #98
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    Basketball player not tv analyst.. He tries to go against the grain too much

  29. #99
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,367
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    He doesnt even have a good speaking voice. Kenny keeps him in check. Its hard for him to get his point across
    Bad speaking voice? Maybe we should ban people who have bad voices from having any opinions at all.

  30. #100
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    More like annoying is what I meant. I agree with some of his opinions

  31. #101
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    BUt he does have a hard time getting his point across a lot. Kenny usually helps him out.

  32. #102
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,415
    Betpoints: 8678

    OH People get over this topic! WTF . Enough already.

  33. #103
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,849
    Betpoints: 469

    Why was this moved to the NBA forum.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  34. #104
    bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-09
    Posts: 3,177
    Betpoints: 254

    so whens the video of the fight coming out

First 123
Top