Will Urban Meyer use the kid's death to rally OSU v Whisky

If so...

What do you think?

1. Why not

2. Sick Fuk

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Most likely an excuse "our hearts/heads were not there today, they were with that kid"
    meanwhile, meyer still doesn't know his name.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post

meanwhile, meyer still doesn't know his name.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If OSU cared so much they would not play the game. Sick fuk. The Eagles dedicated a season to Jerome Brown, then fizzled out in the playoffs. Best to play hard for people who are alive and playing, not someone who is deceased.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Kid must of had issues..it happens

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Meyer killed him for his illuminati sacrifice. Put all your money on the buckeyes to win it all!
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave chico2663 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Meyer prolly told him to stop being a pussy is the sad part

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Sammy thank you for changing your avatar.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Meyer has basically told his team you have every excuse in the world to play poorly on Saturday.

BUT..... the great thing about that is you can all relax and go out there with nothing to lose and if you play the way i know you are capable we are going down to New Orleans to play for a chance to be in the National Championship.

Cardell Jones is the luckiest guy in the world. He has been handed the keys to a Ferrari.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The Ohio State offense is loaded with weapons.

Hell, even JJ Gold could go out there and hit a wide open Devin Smith.

On that fast track in Indy he will be unguardable.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Maybe just maybe Braxton Miller and JT Barrett are not that special.

Coincidence to have 2 Heisman candidates on the same team at the same position?

well if 2 , why not 3? this guy is basically the same dude black 6 foot 5 and a cannon of a arm and lightening fast speed....

maybe these guys are having success b/c this Ohio State running back group and recieving core are so damn good that anybody can be succesful playing with these guys.

Look at the Philadelphia Eagles .. Mark Sanchez is a shitty QB with the Jets but all the sudden people like Air Weasel are trying to crown him in Philly and it aint that Sanchez got better its that he has some play makers around him in Philly.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Problem is the other side of the ball Bear. Bucks defense doesn't play up to its talent level. Meyers biggest mistake was keeping Fickell on staff

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Problem is the other side of the ball Bear. Bucks defense doesn't play up to its talent level. Meyers biggest mistake was keeping Fickell on staff
    that is correct. Ohio State defense is not that great. I agree with that. But they do have one of the best pass rushers on the planet in Bosa and if they can get Wisky in 3rd and longs then he is going to hurt that Wisky QB.

My whole point was dont expect Ohio State offense to miss a beat. I have no doubt that they put up 35 on Wisky's piss poor defense.

Lets not forget Wisconsin was getting dominated by Minnesota at Wisconsin before Minnesota took their foot off the gas.

you give Ohio State a 10-14 point lead and its game over. Ohio State may not even bring the punter to Indy this weekend.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that is correct. Ohio State defense is not that great. I agree with that. But they do have one of the best pass rushers on the planet in Bosa and if they can get Wisky in 3rd and longs then he is going to hurt that Wisky QB.

My whole point was dont expect Ohio State offense to miss a beat. I have no doubt that they put up 35 on Wisky's piss poor defense.

Lets not forget Wisconsin was getting dominated by Minnesota at Wisconsin before Minnesota took their foot off the gas.

you give Ohio State a 10-14 point lead and its game over. Ohio State may not even bring the punter to Indy this weekend.
    lol, big bear don't even watch college football.