Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ML Parlay in the NFL Sunday that pays around 3 to 1 Can somebody recommend something?

Was considering these but i will tell why i like them and what concerns i have

Steelers over Saints
    Steelers at home off a bye... weather prediction says rain is possible which i think is not good for a dome team like the Saints who cant run the ball... Brees amd the Saints cant win at home lately so how the hell are they going to win on the road?

My concern is possible rust from the layoff for the Steelers and sometimes the Steelers have a tendency to play down to their competition....

That and Brees just burned my ass on Monday night. Normally i hate to fade a team that just burned me when i bet on them.... Reason being is sometimes that team finally win and ends up screwing me over twice. ( worst feeling for a gambler ever)

should i be confident in the Steelers defense? Does Polomalu have anything left in the tank? What about these Steelers corners? can we trust them?

Cardinals over Falcons
    Cardinals have a tremendous pass defense which matches up well again the Dirty Birds aerial assault IMO. Pat Peterson gonna be on Julio Jones like white on rice...so i think Arizona can play well defensively here....

my concern is this Arizona QB Drew Stanton... he looked like a train wreck against Seattle. I know the Falcons D is normally trash but can we trust Stanton on the road?

are the Falcons getting better? who knows???? it seems no one in the NFC South wants to take control of that division.

Packers over Patriots
    Aaron Rodgers is a BEAST. And especially so at home at Lambeau Field.

Discount double check should do well IMO despite facing a very good Pats secondary.
    If the Patriots dont lose this game they will not lose another game all season IMO.

BUT..... The Patriots offense has been on fire. " En Fuego" as our mexican brothers would say.

the Patriots are not as good on the road but they are still dangerous...

The big question IMO is how good is the Packers secondary? What can they do stop Edlemen, Lafell and Gronk???? anything????

Chime in fellas... what ya got for tomorrow?

another lean i have is Minnesota Vikings over my Panthers

Panthers offensive line sucks. They cant protect Cam. And the Panthers #2 WR is a white boy named berstin or some shit like that. Avant just quit the team pretty much by making some comments that he knew would get him cut. ( i dont blame him)

Panthers defensive secondary is also unbelievably bad. If Bridgewater has any talent whatsoever he should shred that secondary.

But i am not convinced he is any good though yet... i want to fade the Panthers but the Vikings are pretty bad too.

anyone know if Rivera normally has success off of a bye?

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

DEN -1.5 + IND ML + (BAL ML or HOU ML)

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I'm on Minnesota tomorrow. They're not that good but with a new stadium/new QB they'll be more motivated than Scam Newton's crew. Carolina has pretty much quit

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Honestly this doesn't feel like the weekend for a ml parlay just take the jags and collect beyond fishy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont like pit at all.. dont mind zona, atl has yet to beat anyone outside of that trash div. think stanton will look a lot better vs the crappy atl d than he did vs 2 really good defenses in det and sea.. almost always take pats as dogs but i think gb beats them at home, def on them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Honestly this doesn't feel like the weekend for a ml parlay just take the jags and collect beyond fishy.
    no real sure things this week.

it is after all " week 13"

Browns, Jaguars, Falcons, Saints Panthers are all capable of pulling minor upsets.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no real sure things this week.

it is after all " week 13"

Browns, Jaguars, Falcons, Saints Panthers are all capable of pulling minor upsets.
    bucs too.. doubt falcons. dunno bout panthers, that a real shitfest. i wouldnt bet them..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

oh yeah i am def not saying Panthers will win.

but they tend to win when you least expect it.

i have no confidence in the Panthers anymore. Kelvin Benjamin is good , i just wish they had kept Steve Smith and Left tackle Jordan Gross hadnt retired at age 30 and i wish Greg Hardy could have been on the field this year.

They are coming off a bye though. Maybe Cam has healed those broken ribs and maybe the hurt ankle got better.

2daBank

i aint saying they wont win. vikings are stir fried shit themselves and havnt really shown the passing gm you need to torch the panthers crap secondary.. really not sure which gives? does panthers crap secondary make minnys passing gm look good or is min crap passing gm just what the doctor ordered for panthers secondary? tough to say. i certainly have no freaking idea.. benjamin very talented but his hands are really inconsistent. panthers bailed on this season before it started. dunno wtf they were thinking with the moves they made? maybe they knew that 6-10 could win the div

2daBank

put raiders on your list of potential dogs to pull upsets. i think lambs probably win but the points pretty appealing, awful confusing to me ppl are lining up to lay a td with my lambs offensively challenged asses.. even if lambs dominate the gm oak will still be in it as stl will undoubtedly settle for about 4-5 fgs..

xpo310
    xpo310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1241

Pending 5 Team Parlay
    Pending 11/30/14 1:00pm NFL Football 455 Cleveland Browns +3 +110* vs Buffalo Bills
    Pending 11/30/14 1:00pm NFL Football 457 San Diego Chargers +7 -125* vs Baltimore Ravens
    Pending 11/30/14 1:00pm NFL Football 465 New Orleans Saints +4 -110* vs Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pending 11/30/14 1:00pm NFL Football 467 Carolina Panthers +2½ -110* vs Minnesota Vikings
    Pending 11/30/14 4:25pm NFL Football 471 New England Patriots +3 -110* vs Green Bay Packers

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

panthers and browns ML parlay .. thank me later.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browns +3.5
    Patriot +3.5
    buy the pts if necessary will pay bout 2.5 to 1

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I kinda like this "NFC South" teaser.

WagerType:4 team teaser
    Date: Team:
    Nov 30 NFL [462] TAMPA BAY +11-110 (B+6)
    Nov 30 NFL [465] NEW ORLEANS +9½-110 (B+6)
    Nov 30 NFL [467] CAROLINA +8½-110 (B+6)
    Nov 30 NFL [470] ATLANTA +7½-105 (B+6)
    Risking 10.00 SBR To Win 25.50 SBR