maremma44
    Update your status
    maremma44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

List of best bookmakers

HI, i'm a new user of the forum.i practice arbitrage for 3 years. I wanted to ask you kindly the best sites for arbitrage. I need bookmakers which have bigger betting limits, and do not limit the player in the short / long term. i know pinnacle, Sbobet, 1bet as the best in this regard. can you advise me others with these characteristics? bet 365 william hill are excellent books but they limit players in long player. i work with low rates 1% 2% but steadily and continuously. for this type of arbitrage (1% 2% basis) which bookmakers are the top?. nowdays i use PINNA,SBOBET,BETFAIR.COM for MACRO SURE with high limits. instead for micro sure with low limits i use william hill, bwin and others.
    i want to add new books for macro sure with high limits.
    what do you think about 1)BETCRIS,2) bet dsi, 3)bookmaker eu, and 4)BETONLINE?
    instead for microsure which are the most reliable? WILL HILL,BWIN ecc ( I need books reliable with bet not less of 100 euros).

thank you and sorry for the horrible english.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bookmaker good...good tolerance with winners and arbers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: maremma44

maremma44
    Update your status
    maremma44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

thank you, what do you think about betcris, dsi , and betonline? do you know them? are they reliable like bookmaker pinna and sbo?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by maremma44 View Post
    thank you, what do you think about betcris, dsi , and betonline? do you know them? are they reliable like bookmaker pinna and sbo?
    Betcris and Bookmaker are the same book. DSI is owned by cris/bookmaker and most of the lines are the same. Betonline has been a good book for a while now. Bookmaker is awesome imo. None of these places are going to be as reliable as Pinnacle.