W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

twizzler, jjgold, seaweed

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I don't fade anyone, never have and never will, BUT....if I had to it would be Weasel, not even a question. I have seen more bad posts, with bad logic (or zero logic), and then combine it with a crap attitude and a terrible record, and he is definitely at the top of this list.

Lakerboy has had a tough run in the NBA, but I don't expect him to keep that up all year.

If you want to look at the other side of things and figure out who the most people tail, I would say the only guy that I have ever tailed (aside from an isolated play or two here and there in a sport that wasn't one of my best) was Vyomguy. And that was only for a week or two before he quit the site....so who knows how long that would have kept up.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I don't fade anyone, never have and never will, BUT....if I had to it would be Weasel, not even a question. I have seen more bad posts, with bad logic (or zero logic), and then combine it with a crap attitude and a terrible record, and he is definitely at the top of this list.

Lakerboy has had a tough run in the NBA, but I don't expect him to keep that up all year.

If you want to look at the other side of things and figure out who the most people tail, I would say the only guy that I have ever tailed (aside from an isolated play or two here and there in a sport that wasn't one of my best) was Vyomguy. And that was only for a week or two before he quit the site....so who knows how long that would have kept up.

Put my record here up against yours and you don't even stand a chance. Go ahead and look through the archives. Season long tracking threads in all sports over the years.

You had to do over your tracking thread on numerous occasions. I know you just want to be loved around here but isn't being up $35k enough??

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Sizzler,

Most are too lazy to go through the archives.

All they see is a thread called "Name your 3 tremendous fades" and the appearance of T-Wizzle in 75% of posts.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Put my record here up against yours and you don't even stand a chance. Go ahead and look through the archives. Season long tracking threads in all sports over the years.

You had to do over your tracking thread on numerous occasions. I know you just want to be loved around here but isn't being up $35k enough??
    Bro don't bother. It's the lasting crustyme effect. Just look at all those guys who think you're lakerboy.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Sizzler,

Most are too lazy to go through the archives.

All they see is a thread called "Name your 3 tremendous fades" and the appearance of T-Wizzle in 75% of posts.

None of them actually fade. Just a bunch of haters who like to jump on the pile after a bad weekend.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Bro don't bother. It's the lasting crustyme effect. Just look at all those guys who think you're lakerboy.
    I hear ya pal. Donuts is an idiot, he thinks guys like russian rocket are respectable posters/cappers. He stuck his nose into our quarrel without knowing what he was talking about.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

None of them actually fade. Just a bunch of haters who like to jump on the pile after a bad weekend.
    Not only I fade but I even point out to you why you will lose before the game starts.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not only I fade but I even point out to you why you will lose before the game starts.
    So you admit you are getting destroyed. That's good. Congrats on the nice weekend though. Out of the kindness of my heart I wanted to fund your Black Friday account. You're welcome. I'll get back to posting winners though shortly afterwards so spend wisely.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Fading is for insecure people.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Lakerboy
    SamsNCharge99
    BrockLanders
    Sweep
    MidgetTossers
    NoCoin

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I hear ya pal. Donuts is an idiot, he thinks guys like russian rocket are respectable posters/cappers. He stuck his nose into our quarrel without knowing what he was talking about.
    Weasel, don't get your panties in a knot. No biggie, I just think you suck. I have seen your posts for two years and the last six months I have paid attention to them and notice a pretty shitty trend. You make stupid picks and you back them up with post after post about why you will be right....then you lose and move on to the next one.

As I have mentioned before.....you are like that little guy that gets beaten on all his life...then he finally finds two or three other wieners that he can identify with and they decide to go out and try to gang up on other guys. It is entertaining, pathetic, but entertaining. I hope life gets better for ya buddy....you could use a break.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

So you admit you are getting destroyed. That's good. Congrats on the nice weekend though. Out of the kindness of my heart I wanted to fund your Black Friday account. You're welcome. I'll get back to posting winners though shortly afterwards so spend wisely.
    You are 1-11 on your last 12 plays. I'm 11-1.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You are 1-11 on your last 12 plays. I'm 11-1.
    11-1 and +$5? Maybe $6?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

it wasn't my nose but rather my cokk and set of hairy Russian balls....and it wasn't your quarrel but rather your wide open mouth bitch

don't be scared, no need to hide....just simply go and update your spreadsheet with all those losers from yesterday ....yeeeer fukking 5 dollar silly ass airbetting hoe
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-23-14 at 08:50 PM.

t-wizzle

Weasel, don't get your panties in a knot. No biggie, I just think you suck. I have seen your posts for two years and the last six months I have paid attention to them and notice a pretty shitty trend. You make stupid picks and you back them up with post after post about why you will be right....then you lose and move on to the next one.

As I have mentioned before.....you are like that little guy that gets beaten on all his life...then he finally finds two or three other wieners that he can identify with and they decide to go out and try to gang up on other guys. It is entertaining, pathetic, but entertaining. I hope life gets better for ya buddy....you could use a break.

Lol you literally just repeated my diagnosis of your buddy Sasha. If you're going to try and be clever, at least be original.

Congrats on winning POTM Jan 2014 and July 2014. Do you wear a badge to let everyone know outside of the forum too or just on here?

We all can't be like you. Ya know, posting a dozen or so plays copied and pasted from our 5dimes account with little to no reasoning and hoping to gather a handful of followers.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

11-1 and +$5? Maybe $6?

Seto you've always been a standup guy here...tell your girlfriend to go and update her record from yesterday

She's obviously refusing to do so...Why? Is she that fukking scared? Or is she selectively adding only winning plays to her spreadsheet?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Lol you literally just repeated my diagnosis of your buddy Sasha. If you're going to try and be clever, at least be original.

Congrats on winning POTM Jan 2014 and July 2014. Do you wear a badge to let everyone know outside of the forum too or just on here?

We all can't be like you. Ya know, posting a dozen or so plays copied and pasted from our 5Dimes account with little to no reasoning and hoping to gather a handful of followers.
    airbetting hoe with no tickets to post is jealous of a dude who can copy and paste his real tickets from 5Ds

you really can't make this shit up

what clueless dumbfukk
    Points Awarded:

Salmon Steak gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Seto you've always been a standup guy here...tell your girlfriend to go and update her record from yesterday

She's obviously refusing to do so...Why? Is she that fukking scared? Or is she selectively adding only winning plays to her spreadsheet?
    Rocket we've never had a problem on this site as far as I know. What's your angle here?

t-wizzle

I always update plays from the weekend late. Most of the plays are were made mobile. I don't sit at a computer all weekend like russian rocket power posting for hours on end.

I have nothing to hide. I don't change my settings on my spreadsheet to now allow people to see it like rocket. He utilizes all those options to save himself from some embarrassment.

I suspect I'll update the sheet either later tonight or sometime tomorrow - ya know - just like every weekend. For now, gonna watch some Homeland. I have no doubt you'll still be arguing about me while I'm gone.

t-wizzle

airbetting hoe with no tickets to post is jealous of a dude who can copy and paste his real tickets from 5Ds

you really can't make this shit up

what clueless dumbfukk

I've posted multiple tickets on this site. Seto can confirm that for you if you'd like.

Btw as far as seto goes, he's the only neutral guy on this site. He and I are friendly in the nba subforum but I have no doubt he'd call me out if he thought I was bullshitting anyone here.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket we've never had a problem on this site as far as I know. What's your angle here?
    never had a problem with you my friend...I always respect your opinion

the angle is simple:

twizzle is a weak bitch who preys on trying to troll players on this site who are having a bad day/week/month...as soon as he sees that you're on a losing streak he jumps right in with his weak pussy like remarks.

the simple fact that he doesn't have the balls to update his own record when he runs cold, because he's scared that posters will laugh at his sorry ass, should tell you everything you need to know about this person.

he's game is weak...he's a pathetic uneducated troll...most likely fat and ugly too - --that's pretty much it

gl with your wagers Seto!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I've posted multiple tickets on this site. Seto can confirm that for you if you'd like.

Btw as far as seto goes, he's the only neutral guy on this site. He and I are friendly in the nba subforum but I have no doubt he'd call me out if he thought I was bullshitting anyone here.
    yaaaaawn.....go tell this story to your mom dumbfukk

fking weak ass puss

Seto

never had a problem with you my friend...I always respect your opinion

the angle is simple:

twizzle is a weak bitch who preys on trying to troll players on this site who are having a bad day/week/month...as soon as he sees that you're on a losing streak he jumps right in with his weak pussy like remarks.

the simple fact that he doesn't have the balls to update his own record when he runs cold, because he's scared that posters will laugh at his sorry ass, should tell you everything you need to know about this person.

he's game is weak...he's a pathetic uneducated troll...most likely fat and ugly too - --that's pretty much it

gl with your wagers Seto!
    I don't pay attention to every single feud on this site so I have no idea what's going on between you two. Many people have the wrong idea about wizzle because of the whole crusty episode (not that it's over I don't doubt he'll be back at some point), I don't expect that to change anytime soon and I'm tired of arguing with people about this.

Everyone's entitled to believing what they want I guess.

GL tonight.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Russian Rocket is an autofade

@ just $100 per fade, I'm up over $4000 going into today.

Was traveling from Belize to NY today so didn't get fades in

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I don't pay attention to every single feud on this site so I have no idea what's going on between you two. Many people have the wrong idea about wizzle because of the whole crusty episode (not that it's over I don't doubt he'll be back at some point), I don't expect that to change anytime soon and I'm tired of arguing with people about this.

Everyone's entitled to believing what they want I guess.

GL tonight.
    I don't pay attention to what anyone is saying about a person and normally I would construct my own opinion about a poster based on our mutual interaction here at the site.
    So what I've told you about this dumbass is nothing but my observation about his weak pussy like behavior here.
    I never read his posts and can care less about what he bets and how he does it.

But when this pussy jumps in my thread and tells me how bad my record is and then turns around and completely ignores his own losing record, of course I'm going to say something...Who wouldn't?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

you probably forgot, but you've posted my plays for me this morning in my own thread...like a good bitch that you are

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

Post screen shots of those tickets. If you can do that, and verify that you have faded him every wager on his thread, I will send you a check for $1000 US Dollars. That should feed you and pay your rent in your single wide for at least a year.

You pretend that you are above board and yet you make claims that are impossible. You were even trolling him when he started posting his picks for this year....and we all know that.

I bet you have lied on this site at least a dozen times in the last 4 days on this site....it is actually pathetic.

Ex FBI agent

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Post screen shots of those tickets. If you can do that, and verify that you have faded him every wager on his thread, I will send you a check for $1000 US Dollars. That should feed you and pay your rent in your single wide for at least a year.

You pretend that you are above board and yet you make claims that are impossible. You were even trolling him when he started posting his picks for this year....and we all know that.

I bet you have lied on this site at least a dozen times in the last 4 days on this site....it is actually pathetic.

Ex FBI agent
    dude go read Seaweed thread...I caught this guy way too many times trying to sneak in "live" after the fact bets...plus he can't even calculate his winnings...I mean it's as pathetic as it can possibly get

former FBI? C'mon now...we all know that those guys are a bit sharper than this tool.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Where did Lets Go Ranglers come from???

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Rocket getting shit on by wizzle, 6k points vs 40 points

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Where did Lets Go Ranglers come from???

wow

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Rocket getting shit on by wizzle, 6k points vs 40 points
    really idiot? points? I mean I know you're from the fukking Fresno...but I didn't realize that you were that fukking stupid

go check my points history - in the last 4-5 days I probably gave away close to 2K pts

but forget my points - you a non-pro ...why the fukk are you betting those pts in sportsbook dumbfukk?

here... I'll transfer a few thousand back to my acct so that forty doesn't make you looks so dumb clown

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

really idiot? points? I mean I know you're from the fukking Fresno...but I didn't realize that you were that fukking stupid

go check my points history - in the last 4-5 days I probably gave away close to 2K pts

but forget my points - you a non-pro ...why the fukk are you betting those pts in sportsbook dumbfukk?
    Are you still hoping to score that SBR t-shirt one of these days?

here I'll transfer a few thousand back to my acct so that forty doesn't make you looks so dumb clown
    Troll getting buried while he trolls. priceless

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Troll getting buried while he trolls. priceless
    Demo.... I gotta be totally honest with you, but don't get upset...without exaggeration and trolling - I don't think I've ever seen anyone as dumb as you. I can see that you really try to fit in...but duuuude...I mean it's just not happening for you for some strange reason.

good luck to ya though

First 1234 Last