texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Illiterate Eric Bledsoe opened his stupid mouth

Not only does he say Kentucky would beat the Sixers, he says they would beat them in a damn 7 game series. I'm sure this was somewhat taken out of context, they were probably joking around and whatnot on the radio, but this is about as much bulletin board material as the Sixers need with the Suns coming to town on Friday. Maybe a little Philly moneyline is in order. I mean they have to win a damn game at some point.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...ers?src=mobile

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

It would never be close. Anybody that thinks so is a dumbass.

texhooper

oh i completely agree, which is why this is a huge slap in the face for bledsoe to say this publicly. he can't honestly believe it either but it's in black and white, he said it, and philly has got to catch wind of this before friday, you know they will

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I'd pay to watch a d league team tear that Kentucky team up. And the d league team would do just that. Those kids have no degree of physicality or skill to compete on the professional level.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Sixers are very good. Need to find a way to bet them for 30 second intervals.

texhooper

Haha, right. They did almost beat the Rockets though. Maybe this is the spark they need to get win #1

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I thought it was hilarious. Sixers are an embarrassment to the the league. Coach is not NBA caliber at all. They are a dumpster fire I hope more players start calling them out. Its not good for gamblers to have a team projected at less than 17 wins in an 82 game sport. Sixers should be a D league affiliate. Mavs rolled them by 53 in a 48 min game. Put money on 76ers regularly I DARE any of you to bet those hideous bums. They literally DO NOT run any plays on either side of the ball.