LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Florida State Back to #1 in AP Poll, Alabama up to #2

Will be interesting to see how Playoff Rankings shake out, I doubt FSU will jump to #1 there after another of their famous escapes. They might even be #3 again. I expect Oregon to be #1, then it should be close between Bama and FSU for 2/3. Then another close call between TCU and Mississippi State for 4/5.

AP Top 25
    RK TEAM RECORD PTS
    1 Florida State (43) 10-0 1476
    2 Alabama (16) 9-1 1439
    3 Oregon (1) 9-1 1385
    4 Mississippi State 9-1 1289
    5 TCU 9-1 1237
    6 Baylor 8-1 1232
    7 Ohio State 9-1 1167
    8 Ole Miss 8-2 1064
    9 Georgia 8-2 948
    10 Michigan State 8-2 941
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

TCU blows.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    TCU blows.
    I agree they should not be Top 4, if it were me it would be Alabama, Oregon, FSU, MSU. But my predictions in Post #1 use last week's rankings as starting point.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Baylor and ohio st should be above tcu imo. Tcu is going to choke against texas so I wont fault the ranking for this one week.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Think they move Bama ahead of TCU in this weeks playoffs and the AP top 4 are the 4 playoff teams, just not in that order. Hope they stay that was as those 4 teams have been the best throughout the season as a whole.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Ohio state will be the 4th team to get in. Bama, fsu, Oregon and Ohio state. Tcu will lose to texas, miss state will lose to ole miss. Baylor may lose to kstate but I think Ohio state winning the big 10 championship will boost them over baylor

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Ohio state will be the 4th team to get in. Bama, fsu, Oregon and Ohio state. Tcu will lose to texas, miss state will lose to ole miss. Baylor may lose to kstate but I think Ohio state winning the big 10 championship will boost them over baylor
    Ohio State has no chance if either TCU or Baylor win out, they will need a loss by both. And even then nothing would he guaranteed. They would NOT leapfrog either Baylor or TCU with same records because Big Ten blows basically. It is a two-team conference with Buckeyes being best of a weak bunch. I am not saying that Big 12 is all that either, but it IS rated higher than Big Ten. ACC is still the worst of the majors which is why one loss should knock FSU out, but they keep refusing to lose.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Ohio State has no chance if either TCU or Baylor win out, they will need a loss by both. And even then nothing would he guaranteed. They would NOT leapfrog either Baylor or TCU with same records because Big Ten blows basically. It is a two-team conference with Buckeyes being best of a weak bunch. I am not saying that Big 12 is all that either, but it IS rated higher than Big Ten. ACC is still the worst of the majors which is why one loss should knock FSU out, but they keep refusing to lose.
    Hence why I said tcu will lose to Texas and Baylor would maybe lose to kstate. I'm counting fsu to win out because that's their only way in everyone knows that. But I'm curious if Ohio state crushes lets say Wisconsin in the big ten championship and tcu loses but Baylor wins out close games do you think Ohio state can leapfrog Baylor since the big 12 doesn't do a championship game?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TCU has no business in this playoff

Who did they beat this year??

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bama and Oregon are in. Then it's the Big 12 Champ which leaves Fla state,Ohio State(very week schedule and big 10 mediocre) and probably another Sec team( league is loaded). Most likely scenario.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State would beat TCU and Baylor, they will jump both before its over. I agree with the top 4, but Id put Ohio State a close 5th... then Big 12 champ

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Ohio State would beat TCU and Baylor, they will jump both before its over. I agree with the top 4, but Id put Ohio State a close 5th... then Big 12 champ
    I agree we'd beat them but we lost to Virginia Tech. That's hard to forgive.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post

...but we lost to virginia tech.

@ osu

STAX

yeah you're right but at the same time the committee is going to see what OSU has become, something a computer never would. I think OSU passes the eye test better than Baylor and TCU, it means a lot. Why do you think Florida State was dropping until this past week, where they jumped everyone to #1, its because they didnt pass the eye test ealrier but this past game vrs Miami they did.

I think when its all said and done, Baylor or TCU will lose once, and OSU will jump the other. It all depends on how the SEC plays out. I think Alabama, FU, and Oregon clearly the top 3 teams in the country. For me, the 4th spot is between OSU and MIss St. I have no problem as a Buckeye fan if the committee goes Miss St, I would have a problem if they chose TCU or Baylor over the Bucks.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I have no problem as a Buckeye fan if the committee goes Miss St, I would have a problem if they chose TCU or Baylor over the Bucks.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

MS ST and AL are going to cannibalize each other in the SEC Championship game. One team will remain in the playoffs, the other might get knocked out of playoffs with a second loss.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    MS ST and AL are going to cannibalize each other in the SEC Championship game. One team will remain in the playoffs, the other might get knocked out of playoffs with a second loss.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    If ala and state win out including conf games they both belong in final 4........ Fsu huge fraud. +1,600 they win it all..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    that is not true.

how do u explain how Ohio State is currently 6 to 1 to win the national title?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

FSU is going to lose to Florida

Ole Miss beats Mississippi State

Texas beats TCU.

Ohio State gets in over Baylor.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

1. Oregon
    2. Bama
    3. Ohio State
    4. Baylor or 2nd SEC team

Magnolia Slim

Georgia is going to be a handful in title game. They have givin up a lot of points but they also have played great defense in a lot of games. They have talent on defense and Pruitt could have them clicking late. Only thing is Gurley is out but Chubb can bang. Holding aub to seven is impressive. That offense for aub is not easy to deal with but when duke williams went down that allowed ga to be more aggressive. I have a lot of respect for the aub offense, love artis Payne for aub so ga holding them to seven is kinda incredulous to me.
    Last edited by Magnolia Slim; 11-17-14 at 03:13 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

FSU wearing black this weekend...looks tight

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    MS ST and AL are going to cannibalize each other in the SEC Championship game..
    Cant happen kid.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    FSU is going to lose to Florida

Ole Miss beats Mississippi State

Texas beats TCU.

Ohio State gets in over Baylor.

Fsu isn't losing till the playoff. People need to understand this

goduke

1. Oregon
    2. Bama
    3. Ohio State
    4. Baylor or 2nd SEC team
    Fsu will be the 4th like I posted earlier in this thread. I like the other 3

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

yeah you're right but at the same time the committee is going to see what OSU has become, something a computer never would. I think OSU passes the eye test better than Baylor and TCU, it means a lot. Why do you think Florida State was dropping until this past week, where they jumped everyone to #1, its because they didnt pass the eye test ealrier but this past game vrs Miami they did.

I think when its all said and done, Baylor or TCU will lose once, and OSU will jump the other. It all depends on how the SEC plays out. I think Alabama, FU, and Oregon clearly the top 3 teams in the country. For me, the 4th spot is between OSU and MIss St. I have no problem as a Buckeye fan if the committee goes Miss St, I would have a problem if they chose TCU or Baylor over the Bucks.
    seeing as tcu dominated minnesota 30-7 could you please explain

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    TCU has no business in this playoff

Who did they beat this year??
    minnesota 30-7

chico2663

that is not true.

how do u explain how Ohio State is currently 6 to 1 to win the national title?
    to get dumb asses like you to make a future bet.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    seeing as tcu dominated minnesota 30-7 could you please explain
    Never know how they look at games though, OSU played them on the road and in some pretty bad weather, while TCU played Minny at home and after a bye at that. If I was on the committee Id look at every single detail, I doubt they go about it that intensely though.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

When Alabama was vulnerable they got got.

when Oregon was vulnerable they got got.

when Ohio state was vulnerable they got got.

FSU been doing the gettin

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Who did you lose to and where..... OSU lost at home to a middle of the pack team that plays in the weakest power conference. TCU lost a road game to Baylor. OSU may be playing very well right now, but their resume isn't better than TCU's.

STAX

Gettin lucky as shit maybe

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big shock, Bama gettin the nob slobbed at #1

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Don't mind the rankings, hopefully things get mixed up as it gets to the end. Would like to see Oregon vs FSU as it stands now. Wouldn't mind seeing Wisconsin vs Ohio St in championship game and then Ohio State sneaking in.

12 Last