angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Agreed.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

both are dogs...... so wouldnt be a surprise if they lost.

but i see 1-1.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I thought so too until I saw this. Now I'm probably going to parlay both Miss ML's
    Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity, Magnolia Slim, and greenhippo

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

A&M absolutely beats Ole Miss this weekend. In College Station...Aggies come out blazing with the Ole Miss secondary short Tre Elston after the suspension for being a dirty ass motherfukker on an injured Bama player. As posted above, its how programs respond both after a big win or big loss....that program isn't use to the magnitude of what they did last weekend so no way they forgot about it by practice and prep time yesterday and today. It defines a program....do you just accept one game result or do you carry it into trying to be a relevant team going forward. Still a lot of ball left to be played so can't get caught napping.

Question for anyone who might know this?

How are they calculating the tie breakers this season for the conference and playoffs? Just a scenario if say Miss St, Bama, Ole Miss all get to end of regular season and have equal losses in conference...will placement be based on highest national ranking or what? Because if Ole Miss beat Bama...Bama beats State...State beats Ole Miss at end of season....who goes to Atlanta??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pickle no idea about your tie breaker question

Works for Bama if both loses..brings more teams back in with one loss

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Two-Team Tie

In the event two teams are tied for a division title, the following procedure will be used in the following order:
    A. Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams;
    B. Records of the tied teams within the division;
    C. Head-to-head competition against the team within the division with the best overall (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record, and proceeding through the division (multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last and a tie for first place will be broken before a tie for fourth place);
    D. Overall record against non-divisional teams;
    E. Combined record against all common non-divisional teams;
    F. Record against the common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference record (divisional or non-divisional) and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division; and
    G. Combined SEC record of the team’s cross-divisional opponents

Three-Team Tie (or more)

If three teams (or more) are tied for a division title, the following procedure will be used in the following order: (Note: If one of the procedures results in one team being eliminated and two remaining, the two-team tiebreaker procedure as stated in No. 1 above will be used):
    A. Combined head-to-head record among the tied teams
    B. Record of the tied teams within the division
    C. Head-to-head competition against the team within the division with the best overall Conference record (divisional and non-divisional) and proceeding through the division (multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last and a tie for first place will be broken before a tie for fourth place)
    D. Overall Conference record against non-divisional teams
    E. Combined record against all common non-divisional teams
    F. Record against the common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference record (divisional and non-divisional) and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division; and
    G. Combined SEC record of the team’s cross-divisional opponents
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave LT Profits 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Beat me to it

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

One thing is for sure I def see Ole Miss coming up with more stops on D than TAMU. And TAMU defense is not very good at all, Bo should still have a field day.

Wayne2
    Wayne2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Like I told you last week

This is a different OM team. You and many others do not understand that OM has a SUPERB defense, front and back.

Playing on the road at A&M is always tough. But A&M does not have a defense. If OM shows up, they will win.

MS ST will lose to Auburn. Back to back "dream" game at home, recent #3 ranking, going against Malzahn who is a better coach than Mullen. Dog honeymoon comes to an end.

Love AL at Ark. Love GA at MO

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'll be there to see one of them lose

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think Ole Miss goes down big.

Not so sure about Miss State though.
    Why is Ole Miss going down big? Please explain how and why?

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by bh9889 View Post
    One thing is for sure I def see Ole Miss coming up with more stops on D than TAMU. And TAMU defense is not very good at all, Bo should still have a field day.
    Bout the only post in this thread that makes sense..

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    A&M absolutely beats Ole Miss this weekend. In College Station...Aggies come out blazing with the Ole Miss secondary short Tre Elston after the suspension for being a dirty ass motherfukker on an injured Bama player. As posted above, its how programs respond both after a big win or big loss....that program isn't use to the magnitude of what they did last weekend so no way they forgot about it by practice and prep time yesterday and today. It defines a program....do you just accept one game result or do you carry it into trying to be a relevant team going forward. Still a lot of ball left to be played so can't get caught napping.

How are they calculating the tie breakers this season for the conference and playoffs? Just a scenario if say Miss St, Bama, Ole Miss all get to end of regular season and have equal losses in conference...will placement be based on highest national ranking or what? Because if Ole Miss beat Bama...Bama beats State...State beats Ole Miss at end of season....who goes to Atlanta??
    Elston only out first half.. If you look at the close up he kicked the ball out of the injured players hand..

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This is a CLASSIC State of Mississippi let-down spot.

First of all, Ole Miss doesn't match up with aTm like State did. Plus receivers won't drop 60% of the passes at home.
    Second of all, Auburn is the best team in the country + added road experience that Ole Miss didn't have.

I know the state of Mississippi is all excited for the first time in ever, but they had their spotlight moment. Now they will return back to earth.

Bo will once again be Bo and Clanga Clanga (who is actually a good team) will lose to a better team.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    This is a CLASSIC State of Mississippi let-down spot.

First of all, Ole Miss doesn't match up with aTm like State did. Plus receivers won't drop 60% of the passes at home.
    Second of all, Auburn is the best team in the country + added road experience that Ole Miss didn't have.

I know the state of Mississippi is all excited for the first time in ever, but they had their spotlight moment. Now they will return back to earth.

Bo will once again be Bo and Clanga Clanga (who is actually a good team) will lose to a better team.
    You do realize that bama's d is a shit ton better than the Aggies d? Its not even close broheimer..

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    You do realize that bama's d is a shit ton better than the Aggies d? Its not even close broheimer..
    All I'll say is you're giving way too much credit to Alabama. Ole Miss should have beaten them by 2 TD's (taking away that face mask call).

They have seriously offensive issues, especially now that Drake is out.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Elston only out first half.. If you look at the close up he kicked the ball out of the injured players hand..

He's had a history of this stuff. Suspended for Texas game last season as well...not 100% sure but think he's missed more recent time as well. He's know for this twisting, roll tackles if you follow them close...not first time. He'll throw his hips into the legs and spin the players over in awkward fashion. Also there was one play on sidelines after a play where he tackled Amari Cooper, tried to roll his ankle as well...coaches flew over there pissed off. He's an asshole on the field. Whether he kicked Drake or the ball...still a foul to kick a man or the ball when dude is laying there and you can hear him screaming over the crowd and his leg if flipped around backwards. Players like him, Nick Fairly from Auburn couple years ago...no place for them...just dirty play.

Magnolia Slim

He's had a history of this stuff. Suspended for Texas game last season as well...not 100% sure but think he's missed more recent time as well. He's know for this twisting, roll tackles if you follow them close...not first time. He'll throw his hips into the legs and spin the players over in awkward fashion. Also there was one play on sidelines after a play where he tackled Amari Cooper, tried to roll his ankle as well...coaches flew over there pissed off. He's an asshole on the field. Whether he kicked Drake or the ball...still a foul to kick a man or the ball when dude is laying there and you can hear him screaming over the crowd and his leg if flipped around backwards. Players like him, Nick Fairly from Auburn couple years ago...no place for them...just dirty play.
    Won't argue that he is not a dirty player and he needs to calm down..

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    All I'll say is you're giving way too much credit to Alabama. Ole Miss should have beaten them by 2 TD's (taking away that face mask call).

They have seriously offensive issues, especially now that Drake is out.
    They will be ok. Yeldon is the truth.. I think over yeldon rushing yards will be a good bet this week cause I think bammer will run more. I keep saying it, you haven't heard the last from bama. They are not over rated, everybody will understand that in a few weeks..

jjgold

Very good post and your points are well taken

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne2 View Post
    This is a different OM team. You and many others do not understand that OM has a SUPERB defense, front and back.

Playing on the road at A&M is always tough. But A&M does not have a defense. If OM shows up, they will win.

MS ST will lose to Auburn. Back to back "dream" game at home, recent #3 ranking, going against Malzahn who is a better coach than Mullen. Dog honeymoon comes to an end.

Love AL at Ark. Love GA at MO

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Biggest game in the history of MSU. MSU lost on a last second TD last year at AU and this year we have a MUCH better team when Auburn is arguably worse than last year.

I will be at the game but not betting on it because I don't bet on my team just thought I would pass along some Info for you guys. This is definitely not the same ole MSU team and out front 7 is exceptional and will shut AU's running game down

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

You wont have to trouble yourself with that, because Auburn wins the West and SEC championship out right.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

First smart post I have seen from you in over 3 months.

2-0

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I think Ole Miss goes down big.

Not so sure about Miss State though.
    lolololol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Or both could win.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    lolololol
    I bet miss state you stupid fukk.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Itchy logic is terrible as per usual. Maybe you hadn't heard. Ole Miss plays top notch D.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  38.1 KB

jjgold

Scummy big it there!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I bet miss state you stupid fukk.

give us ur golden nfl fades.

jjgold

I doubt anyone had both Miss and St

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

ya no one had either one go back to mother russia

Magnolia Slim

They will be ok. Yeldon is the truth.. I think over yeldon rushing yards will be a good bet this week cause I think bammer will run more. I keep saying it, you haven't heard the last from bama. They are not over rated, everybody will understand that in a few weeks..
    Get in where u fit in.. This was six weeks ago after they loss to ole miss.

jjgold

They did both lose but it took a while

When they play each other it's going to be interesting