ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good to see you too buddy! Have been very with life lately - work, taking care of our baby, etc. Been killing it in college football this season, just feel bad I haven't been able to post very much to share some of the picks/profits! As for that Georgia game, either Dawgs or no play in my opinion. Total is kinda tricky, I feel like the books are spot on with the number and may be too many points to cover tonight. Feel most strongly about my Dawgs winning at home tonight though, FWIW. Good luck on your plays for the rest of the night my friend, unless you end up wagering on Auburn, lol!
    Well damnit start posting your picks as I have been sucking lately. Hope you had a great vets day and my family and I thank you for everything you have done for this country. HOORAGH MY BROTHER

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    I've been on this forum for a long time now, and I still have yet to understand all the hate/negativity from certain posters. There obviously could be beef or some other crap I don't know going on between T-wizzle and others, but honestly who cares what amount anyone bets or if it's fake/air or whatever. As long as they're honest and actually contribute to the forum in a positive and constructive manner, it shouldn't matter what their bet amounts or anything else are! The fact is T-wizzle is respected for what he brings to this forum, and I know I speak for more than just myself in saying I appreciate what discussion and insight he has to offer to the rest of us here!

T-wizzle keep doing your thing and ignore the haters my friend! Trust me, you'll be the one with a fatter wallet laughing at them by the end of the night (thanks to the Dawgs)! Good luck with the rest of your plays, and here's to stacking that dough all night!
    1. never heard of ya pal.
    2. calling twizzler respected just killed and respectability you maybe had. kid is a proven liar.
    3. lets play big money takes little money any takers?

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Well damnit start posting your picks as I have been sucking lately. Hope you had a great vets day and my family and I thank you for everything you have done for this country. HOORAGH MY BROTHER
    You suck all the time zipperhead. And its Oorah. Don't disrespect the Marines fool.

ZIPPER HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    2. calling twizzler respected just killed and respectability you maybe had. kid is a proven liar.
    Shark shit. You are a negative FUKIN douche. Air betting broke dik. You contribute nothing and do nothing but talk shit. Wish I knew where you lived as I would come over throw you down on the ground and kick dirt in your pussiee. Fukin douche nozzle

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Let's not acknowledge the idiot anymore fellas.

GoBlue77

Shark shit. You are a negative FUKIN douche. Air betting broke dik. You contribute nothing and do nothing but talk shit. Wish I knew where you lived as I would come over throw you down on the ground and kick dirt in your pussiee. Fukin douche nozzle
    u mad?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle are all these plays on your spreadsheet??

I do not want to open and sbr investigation here

no time

thanks

t-wizzle

Maryland +10.5 -108 (3x); ML +360 (.5x)

Arkansas ML -122 (3x)

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Miami seems too obvious.

I am about to pull the trigger but I Probably won't. A weird line isn't enough for me.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wizzle are all these plays on your spreadsheet??

I do not want to open and sbr investigation here

no time

thanks

Yea. Like I said all along, spreadsheet would be updated once I got to a comp.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok thanks and good luck

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Miami seems too obvious.

I am about to pull the trigger but I Probably won't. A weird line isn't enough for me.
    worst thing u can do is second guess yourself. miami aint losing brah.

BigDofBA

I liked them all week and didn't play them. Scared money doesnt make money....

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

All I've ever seen from you is negativity and shit-talking, which alone is enough to strip you of most respect, let alone your lack of winning plays posted. I don't have anything against you personally (yet), as you do contribute to this forum with some good insight at times, but I know you tend to be very negative, which I don't understand (unless you have some personal beef with T-wiz). It's pretty obvious I've been away from the forum for a while, so I don't know anything about lying or him possibly being shady with his picks, but I do think it would behoove all of us here if we keep the negativity to a minimum. Good luck on your picks tonight.

Speaking of which, why do you like Miami so much tonight? Was thinking of getting on FSU live at + money since they always seem to come back and win. You think tonight may be different?

ZIPPER HEAD

u mad?
    Not mad shark shit. Let me ask you what have you or your family done for this country? When I was 4 years old there was a knock on the door of my parents house. My father was in nam and was a phantom pilot. He was shot down and killed by a Sam. So go fuk yourself. I can still see my mother collapsing at the door when they told her. Your an angry negative person . Do something for your self and rise up and get out of the project where you were raised.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    common rocket like you are in any position to troll anyone
    umm ...dumbfukk actually I AM, when this lowlife is commenting on my spreadsheet instead of updating his

now as far as YOU go where should I fukking begin?

let's see here...5 years on the site with zero picks posted...no spreadsheet...publicly admitted about 2 weeks ago that you're here just to troll posters and nothing else besides that

Do I really need to say anything else?

I think we're done here

...as always thanks for playing, retard!

t-wizzle

Another massive Saturday.

Same thing every week. Destroying college football this year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Another massive Saturday.

Same thing every week. Destroying college football this year.
    i dont how you do it pal? this college shit annoys me.

GoBlue77

Not mad shark shit. Let me ask you what have you or your family done for this country? When I was 4 years old there was a knock on the door of my parents house. My father was in nam and was a phantom pilot. He was shot down and killed by a Sam. So go fuk yourself. I can still see my mother collapsing at the door when they told her. Your an angry negative person . Do something for your self and rise up and get out of the project where you were raised.
    im not an angry person, you talked sh1t to the wrong person and thats what u get. plus you support twizzler who is a proven LIAR. i've did more for this country than u will ever know and my dad was in Nam as well and and believe me, getting shot down by a Sam is a lot nicer than the fait my dad was lead to. if you stop with the insults than so will I. balls in your court.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    college 100x easier than NFL.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's easy pal but you need to follow it somewhat.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey guys let's try to keep this clean and civil. There is obvious beef between certain posters in here, but that isn't something that can't be dropped or at least ignored for the time being. The bottom line is we are all here to help each other make some money in a sport and hobby we all love.

Zipper and GoBlue77, please accept my sincerest condolences regarding your fathers, I had no idea they honorably served and gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I struggle on a daily basis trying to cope with and understand the meaning behind the losses of my brothers and everything horrible that happened to us while deployed in Iraq. One thing I do understand is that because of their selfless actions and willingness to place duty, honor, and country above all else, we all retain the liberties and freedoms we enjoy to this day. For that I offer my gratitude and appreciation. Please know that their sacrifices, as well as the demons you and your families still endure to this day just as I do, will never be forgotten. Also know that I am here for you guys should you ever need anyone to talk to. I'm certainly no expert yet, though I am in the middle of a program working on achieving my masters in Social Work so that I will be able to counsel and help other combat veterans and their families.

Having said all that, let's put all our differences aside and recognize the fact that we all have something to contribute to this forum, and we appreciate anything anyone has to say in helping one another win money any way they can. Good luck on the rest of your wagers tonight my friends!

BigDofBA

Oh yeah?

Looks like second guessing myself saved me money.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Whered u go dumbfuk

First 12