1. #1
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,147
    Betpoints: 33

    Miami Dolphins - Buffalo Bills

    Buffalo +4.5

    Most people think the road team is at a disadvantage because they travel on the road on a short week.

    However, the home team has traveled more that the road team to make it to this game. Miami flew to Detroit round trip last weekend whereas Buffalo only flew one way to Miami travelling less.

    Let's go Bills!

  2. #2
    Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-10
    Posts: 20,297
    Betpoints: 568

    Yet another brilliant thread from paver

  3. #3
    Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-06-12
    Posts: 3,429
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Buffalo +4.5

    Most people think the road team is at a disadvantage because they travel on the road on a short week.

    However, the home team has traveled more that the road team to make it to this game. Miami flew to Detroit round trip last weekend whereas Buffalo only flew one way to Miami travelling less.

    Let's go Bills!
    I dont believe in that travel BS, when you're on the field you play football and try and win.
    The outcome has nothing to do with having to travel across state.
    Tannehill is 1-4 against Bills and most importantly the Dolphins have choked in these must win situations.
    Dolphins either lose here in a close game, or they actually show up and win by 3 TD's.
    GL with ur bet Pavy i think you have the winner.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  4. #4
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,147
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I dont believe in that travel BS, when you're on the field you play football and try and win.
    The outcome has nothing to do with having to travel across state.
    Tannehill is 1-4 against Bills and most importantly the Dolphins have choked in these must win situations.
    Dolphins either lose here in a close game, or they actually show up and win by 3 TD's.
    GL with ur bet Pavy i think you have the winner.
    Thanks buddy. Our job here is to beat the books. Let's do it!

  5. #5
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,978
    Betpoints: 2492

    Let's also not forget the positive energy of accumulating frequent flyer miles. No.

    Pavvy you lose here, badly.

  6. #6
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,593
    Betpoints: 7947

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Thanks buddy. Our job here is to beat the books. Let's do it!
    At least you waited to get a bad number.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

  7. #7
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,147
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    At least you waited to get a bad number.
    Doesn't matter. Just follow the smart money.

    Buffalo
    Miami

    +4 -105
    -4 -105

    1,479
    1,780

    45.38%
    54.62%


    $363,834
    $170,880

    68.04%
    31.96%


  8. #8
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,147
    Betpoints: 33

    68% of the money on Buffalo but 55% of the bets on Miami.

  9. #9
    blackgolden
    blackgolden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-11-12
    Posts: 768

    Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills
    Over / Under
    Under41.5
    @ -1.20



  10. #10
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,978
    Betpoints: 2492

    How'd that work out, chump?

    Maybe you should keep it to your strong suit of asian shirts vs skins rec soccer league capping, pavver.

  11. #11
    Scrapperguy
    Scrapperguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 12

    I took the Bills and siad I cannot belive i actually BET on KYLE orton and this butt f * & ^ % $ ed team to win me money.

    OOOOOOOOOOOOO WELL i got locks coming up sunday to GET Back That $110 i lost

    BILLS always to be faded should have realized that Bills were toast after blwoing a 10 point lead at home!

  12. #12
    Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-31-14
    Posts: 307
    Betpoints: 673

    I cashed on Miami -4. Should've bet more, lol
    I have been on a good little winning streak here the last couple weeks.

  13. #13
    Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 1,550
    Betpoints: 127

    Bills good against bad teams at home

    otherwise stay off them

  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,605
    Betpoints: 1095

    Paver Buffalo rarely wins in Nov-Jan
    I am surprised at you

  15. #15
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,128
    Betpoints: 3085

    lol

  16. #16
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,147
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paver Buffalo rarely wins in Nov-Jan
    I am surprised at you
    Post your spreadsheet. You never win..365 days every year.

  17. #17
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,978
    Betpoints: 2492

    Paver you are an underdog soccer bettor don't go against the grain, that's what and who you are.

    Only time you win other bets is huge UFC juice which a trained monkey can do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

  18. #18
    Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 1,550
    Betpoints: 127


  19. #19
    Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 1,550
    Betpoints: 127

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    68% of the money on Buffalo but 55% of the bets on Miami.

    cool story bro

Top