chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

riots

I worked in a place that usa today rated the most dangerous place in america at that time. It is called over the rhine. it is where the riots started in cincinnati. Was going up linn st. to go to popeyes chicken and noticed they were boarding up the windows.Heard the bell at the catholic church going off but had paid it no mind. Just then 3 knuckleheads threw a garbage can at my cadillac because every self respecting mex-p.r has one. Being the tough guy I am ; I GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE! Next morning one of my clients called me and asked me to pick up her premium because she was out of benefit. Being she had 5 boys and cincinnati's finest had just killed another guy while he was getting his life together. So as to not damage my cadillac; I went and rented a car. I told her she had to be down on the street. When I pulled to elm street she wasn't there. So I took of but 5 minutes later she called me and apologized. She sent 2 of her kids to wait on me. Both of her boys were major colleges to play ball so they aren't small. I had known them since birth and one had kept me from being robbed on previous occasion. He asks me " are you nervous?" I told him "No more than you would be at a klan rally". THey laughed asnd as there mother came out ; a group of kids came to investigate that had 2 pit bulls with them. I asked them how they were doing 3 x's; and one said white mother rooster_eater what you doing. My customer told them I wasn't white and I was crazy.He said didn't matter if I was j.c. himself. I told the kid that I could shoot him and his mutts before they could get me. Needless to say after I showed them my gun they left me alone.
    Hopefully the have fun in ferguson

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

What.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Chico, lay off the blow.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Who cares. Just carry a gun whenever you go out.

I do

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Someone's been sniffing glue. Elmer's maybe.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Never know what's going to go down

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

true story. If any of you guys run into a ghetto insurance man ask him if he has any stories. I thought about writing a book on some of the adventures of the old time ghetto insurance man.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Ill keep my eyes open Chico and the man.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mex , Asians and Whitey stick together here in San Diego , only the brothas are alone