RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I, for one, care and know there are others.
    Ruder pretty much schooled us in the Baller contest.
    You don't have to take it - it's YOUR thread.
    You don't owe nothin 2 nobody.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Rudy ur just a coward....you quit after someone gave u bet points on a bad day......grow up.
    Now ur chucking up 5 unit bets on ut soccer thread since uve made no progress on that.
    Holla and mickeyman are right
    admitt u were dwn in ur hidden thread...
    Nd dont act like ur gambling is taking a tole on you capping 2 sports...yyou cant go a week without posting u degenerate
    Get a real job
    Your trying to be like Russia rocket...you crave attention eh
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave afgballer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Either Rudy cried to the mod's to close his first thread that was down nearly 90 units because he is worried about what random dudes on the internet think if him or he wants to be a sleazy deceptive tout.

Either way good riddance.

I remember rocket saying that one time he badly bruised the back of Rudy's throat while he was skullfukking him. But like a good bitch Rudy didn't pull away, he kept his mouth around rockets rooster the whole time and swallowed the whole load. Rocket didn't even have to hold your head to keep you on it till he finished did he Rudy?

holla

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

5/29

Tampa Bay Lightning ML +130 5u PowerPlay

Finishing the season off Skinners BOL
    Last edited by Rudeboy; 05-28-15 at 02:51 PM.

Nostradam
    Nostradam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Ruder - I am not aware of what happened to Rocket - did he not leave on his own accord?
    I really hope you return next season man...won't be the same without you...A good chapper you are...and a real good capper!
    I don't see any capping, reason or analysis. Just picks which anyone (RR included) can pull out of their ass and post on a forum.

Good? When down 55 units on the season? Perhaps you meant a good fade.

If you want a successful NHL capper, search the net for a poster by the name of sherwood. Up 39.68 units YTD, mostly 2u plays, with detailed writeups on each bet, publicly posted for free. Last year he won 41 units in NHL. Overall up around 250 units in the sport since 2005.
    Last edited by Nostradam; 05-28-15 at 02:34 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradam View Post
    I don't see any capping, reason or analysis. Just picks which anyone (RR included) can pull out of their ass and post on a forum.

Good? When down 55 units on the season? Perhaps you meant a good fade.

If you want a successful NHL capper, search the net for a poster by the name of sherwood. Up 39.68 units YTD, mostly 2u plays, with detailed writeups on each bet, publicly posted for free. Last year he won 41 units in NHL. Overall up around 250 units in the sport since 2005.
    I was at +65 units betting 2 units for most of the season. Along with betting 1 unit per pick for soccer and up +30 units with a 55% win % with most plays +ev footie aka soccer with that is unheard of, go check out my EPL win % I don't like to boast many can vouch for me around here, think both sports mostly everyday you know how hard that is? Every time I take a little break people asking me my pick & opinion, this is my 1st year at SBR not my 1st in gambling mate, sit back and relax ruder will take care of everything else.

this -55 I have no idea what this is, ever since this new system I have always been in the green now I am at +35 units betting bigger for the playoffs, its good you are mentioning other cappers but please refrain from "bashing" have a little more respect, all we want to do is win and bet sports leave out the nonsense player.

Welcome to SBR

P.S I am not calling myself a capper all I do is post here without much trouble to track my picks nothing more, its anyones choice to stumble upon my thread & tail

Soccer is ma bread n butter I've watched & played this sport so many times I've lost count, over 20 years in this sport I can guarantee I seen more matches than most on this forum again not acting big headed just stating fact
    Last edited by Rudeboy; 05-28-15 at 02:47 PM.

RollinDo

Whatever guys...I have been absent from nhl forum for some time, so probably don't see the whole picture.
    But if not mistaken, he blew everyone away in our Baller contest...which was no contest.
    Ruder always been kind and supportive to me...just don't feel people need to bash him on his own thread...take it somewhere else guys...just how I feel, but surely not all agree on.
    Maybe he is going onto you all ' s threads and trolling...then maybe it calls for that.
    You go Rudy...All I saw was a lot of winning whenever I checked in...don't need to justify your plays.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    5/28

Tampa Bay Lightning ML +130 5u PowerPlay

Finishing the season off Skinners BOL
    Thank you for posting Sir Ruder

Don't know why haters keep bashing, they can avoid your thread just ignore them.

We're all here to make money and negativity doesnt help anyone except losers who want to bring others down with them.

Edit- this game isnt till tomorrow but same thing
    Last edited by jihadvillager; 05-28-15 at 02:45 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Whatever guys...I have been absent from nhl forum for some time, so probably don't see the whole picture.
    But if not mistaken, he blew everyone away in our Baller contest...which was no contest.
    Ruder always been kind and supportive to me...just don't feel people need to bash him on his own thread...take it somewhere else guys...just how I feel, but surely not all agree on.
    Maybe he is going onto you all ' s threads and trolling...then maybe it calls for that.
    You go Rudy...All I saw was a lot of winning whenever I checked in...don't need to justify your plays.
    Rollerbladez its all gwad

Bladez you know me ain't got no time for trolling others threads

Rollerz you like the bolts?

RollinDo

Rollerbladez its all gwad

Bladez you know me ain't got no time for trolling others threads

Rollerz you like the bolts?
    I got ya back man...and when they start up about Rocket, you know they are just trying to get under your skin...you and Rocky are cool with me. No need for all that disgusting posting by some of these dudes...just trolling and nothing more.
    I don't know about that series...has thrown me off every game!
    Easier yo predict the West so far.
    I am likely to play both Rangers ML (parlay with mlb play ctonight) and Bolts +1.5...maybe bet live if things get out of hand one way or another...like 1st period Under 1.5 so far.
    I have 2 futures bets...Ducks +350 and Hawks +340...either way I'll be golden in that series.

RollinDo

My 1st nhl season was not great, but only lost a couple units...next season will pick it up!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

I got ya back man...and when they start up about Rocket, you know they are just trying to get under your skin...you and Rocky are cool with me. No need for all that disgusting posting by some of these dudes...just trolling and nothing more.
    I don't know about that series...has thrown me off every game!
    Easier yo predict the West so far.
    I am likely to play both Rangers ML (parlay with mlb play ctonight) and Bolts +1.5...maybe bet live if things get out of hand one way or another...like 1st period Under 1.5 so far.
    I have 2 futures bets...Ducks +350 and Hawks +340...either way I'll be golden in that series.
    I just feel the king has a bad night, probably just me

MickeyMan

this -55 I have no idea what this is,
    Now this is funny.

Who exactly are you trying to fool here Rudy?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Now this is funny.

Who exactly are you trying to fool here Rudy?
    Mickerz my man your fans are wondering why your in here more than your own thread?

Mickerz we love you so, edge of our seats drooling at the prospect at ma bedrins exhilarating hockey plays #OnceInALifeTimePoster-takindaMickeyman

Balla

MickeyMan

Mickerz my man your fans are wondering why your in here more than your own thread?

Mickerz we love you so, edge of our seats drooling at the prospect at ma bedrins exhilarating hockey plays #OnceInALifeTimePoster-takindaMickeyman

Balla
    Lol at your same response to my every comment.

You think I give a fukk who pays attention to my thread? You're really hurting my feelings here Rudy please stop. If you keep going on like this I might just have to send a frantic message to the mod's to close my nhl thread.

Everyone can tell how hard you try on this forum, keep tryyying ruddyyy you'll get there someday little guy.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Lol at your same response to my every comment.

You think I give a fukk who pays attention to my thread? You're really hurting my feelings here Rudy please stop. If you keep going on like this I might just have to send a frantic message to the mod's to close my nhl thread.

Everyone can tell how hard you try on this forum, keep tryyying ruddyyy you'll get there someday little guy.
    You are the benchmark I strive for on my NHL blueprint

Our savior & rolemodel takindaMickerzman

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Mickeymouse Tampa tomorrow?

Watchya tink

Ballin-N-Hollerin

MickeyMan

You are the benchmark I strive for on my NHL blueprint

Our savior & rolemodel takindaMickerzman
    Well thank you my kind Indian-British-hockey-guru wannabe. I am far from a benchmark but I guess I am around +8 units in posted plays which is 63 units better than your -55 so yeah that'd be a good start for you Rudy.

Remember that one day when you had a shitload of plays in your first thread and went like 2-10 losing something like 30 units that day? I think you closed up shop shortly after.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

MickeyMan

Mickeymouse leans Tampa but may not bet

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Mickeymouse leans Tampa but may not bet
    we are not worthy

Nostradam
    Nostradam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

this -55 I have no idea what this is,

If you have read recent posts in your own thread, it should be obvious:

post 908..."...will not even admit he is down 55 units on the year." cashmoneyholla

post 905..."...Congrats on being up 35....errrrrr down 55 units..." MickeyMan

post 900..."... Rudy's first nhl thread was down just under 90 units" MickeyMan

post 1..."Giving this another go with a different approach..." Rudeboy

post 5..."Yeah man you can't quit a thread this early into the season. Christ man with the amount of bets you make a night you can dig out of a -80 unit hole in a couple nights. GL" MickeyMan

post 6 "Thanks boyzz, yeah no more new threads, this one is more about discipline regardless of loss." Rudeboy

post 21..."Just like to point out I had a trainwreck of a thread before which I had to reload, I am not a big gambler it was $15 per a unit...what I have done now is change my approach I have doubled up my roll and each unit I play $35 so basically not only am I recovering my loss but not losing out in winning profit either.Proper money management and you reap the awards." Rudeboy

post 66..."Good job man, glad to see you posting and doing a ton better!
    You should change YTD (year to date) to TTTD (this thread to date)." Dollars2Donuts

post 67..."Thanks Dollar, na I'll stick to YTD the thread before was just an experiment I needed to do, I'm more into my soccer than hockey so used a small roll to see what I could learn at the start of the hockey season, you'll see even when I'm losing now I will still stick to flat betting 2units. Money management is key." Rudeboy
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Nostradam 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Monitor-Tan gave Nostradam 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan

Wipe that cumm from your lips Rudy, i think we can all agree it's not a good look for you pal.

MickeyMan

post 908..."...will not even admit he is down 55 units on the year." cashmoneyholla

post 5..."Yeah man you can't quit a thread this early into the season. Christ man with the amount of bets you make a night you can dig out of a -80 unit hole in a couple nights. GL" MickeyMan

post 6 "Thanks boyzz, yeah no more new threads, this one is more about discipline regardless of loss." Rudeboy

post 21..."Just like to point out I had a trainwreck of a thread before which I had to reload, I am not a big gambler it was $15 per a unit...what I have done now is change my approach I have doubled up my roll and each unit I play $35 so basically not only am I recovering my loss but not losing out in winning profit either.Proper money management and you reap the awards." Rudeboy

You should change YTD (year to date) to TTTD (this thread to date)." Dollars2Donuts

post 67..."Thanks Dollar, na I'll stick to YTD the thread before was just an experiment I needed to do, I'm more into my soccer than hockey so used a small roll to see what I could learn at the start of the hockey season, you'll see even when I'm losing now I will still stick to flat betting 2units. Money management is key." Rudeboy
    LOL

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Holla n Mickers are pillars of our Hockey community as you can see.

Stick around have a beer talk sports & most importantly have FUN.

Welcome to SBR

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Wipe that cumm from your lips Rudy, i think we can all agree it's not a good look for you pal.
    Mickers who is "we" ?

Mickermouse those are posts I made I have nothing to hide

takindaMickeyMan Sasher & a few others have already explained, relax bud have fun lets talk hockey I salivate at the prospect, your my hero after RR of course

MickeyMan

Rudy I am having fun. It's been a blast hanging out in your thread the last couple days.

Thanks for having me.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Rudy I am having fun. It's been a blast hanging out in your thread the last couple days.

Thanks for having me.
    Cheerio.

Finally the grown ups can get back to business, sports talk n winners now only brothers lets get the paper

afgballer56

Il give u one thing rudy u know how to respond....i give u props....i just got mad caus3 u let a troll giving u bet points make u quit

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Thanks for the shout out Rudy . I am glad you appreciate my thread ending in the green. Even if it was only 13 units. I am glad you can see who the solid puck capers are. Next year is a fresh start, you will turn that -55 into the green. I truly believe this

holla
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    Il give u one thing rudy u know how to respond....i give u props....i just got mad caus3 u let a troll giving u bet points make u quit
    Afghan no ones quitting.

I will be targeting 100 units with NHL & Soccer combined by the end of the season.

Back to business
    Points Awarded:

afgballer56 gave Rudeboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RollinDo

I'm a bit confused after reading the last few posts.
    Rudy - these guys are alright? Just messin with ya and nit really haters?
    Otherwise don't know if I'd be such a good sport about it as you have been.

afgballer56

Afghan no ones quitting.

I will be targeting 100 units with NHL & Soccer combined by the end of the season.

Back to business
    Alrighttt

MickeyMan

Afghan no ones quitting.

Back to business

You must be delirious.

Good one Rudy you fukkin try hard.

MickeyMan

Good stuff

First ... 242526272829 Last