I like Arizona or K State, personally

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Sdsu

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

pre season tournys are great .u can build a nice BR .then blow it in conf play .I know this man!! do it every year

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Arizona is the easy favorite of course. Missouri is a train wreck, but Kansas State may be able to hang in there. I would say a couple easy wins for Zona to get to the championship though. Pitt and BYU would pose some challenges (more BYU probably) but they are an elite team for a reason. BYU will be a very explosive offensive team this year (maybe the best since Jimmer's last season) and Pitt could pose a physicality issue, but I think Arizona is big enough to handle it (Ashley and Tark have a lot of good experience)

First round games are cakewalks though IMO. Only close game will be the BYU game and I think they'll win pretty easily honestly. Pitt and BYU will be best game of the tourny

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

I've been reading up and Miller seems to be down on the way the team is gelling so far, of course the smart move is to remain humble though but there could be something to it. He said losing Nick Johnson was the equivalent of losing 3 players which makes sense but that's a pretty specific comment to follow up saying the team isn't really in sync. I wouldn't bet on Zona or anyone else, we have to see what they can do. Those highlights of Stanley Johnson are awesome but let's not forget he was a center picking up skills for other positions just 3 years ago in high school.

No bet is the play here for overall tourney winner, we need to see to know more.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Nick Johnson was huge but keep in mind the actual PG is a good one and he is back, as well as the size inside

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Yeah TJ is very smart, heck of a general and Zeus has another year under his belt. TJ's shooting worries me if it comes down to that, nick was knocking down all the big ones.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Arizona is the easy favorite of course. Missouri is a train wreck, but Kansas State may be able to hang in there. I would say a couple easy wins for Zona to get to the championship though. Pitt and BYU would pose some challenges (more BYU probably) but they are an elite team for a reason. BYU will be a very explosive offensive team this year (maybe the best since Jimmer's last season) and Pitt could pose a physicality issue, but I think Arizona is big enough to handle it (Ashley and Tark have a lot of good experience)

First round games are cakewalks though IMO. Only close game will be the BYU game and I think they'll win pretty easily honestly. Pitt and BYU will be best game of the tourny
    so K-state is the play?

First 12