iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

To Anyone Who sells picks....

...you can go fukk yourself

...And to anyone who "buys" picks, you're completely fukking retarded. The very concept of buying and selling plays for so called handicappers who can barely eclipse 50% is beyond pathetic.

..And just going on record here, No I NEVER bought a play from any capper and never would.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-03-14 at 03:18 AM.

nobody1424
    nobody1424's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess you bought someones pick who had Ole miss and lost your house?

swirv
    swirv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

lol

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adonis70
    Adonis70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8409

Quote Originally Posted by imxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    ...you can go fuckk yourself

...and to anyone who "buys" picks, you're completely fuckking retarded. The very concept of buying and selling plays for so called handicappers who can barely eclipse 50% is beyond pathetic.

..and just going on record here, no i never bought a play from any capper and never would.
    so you must have lost your a$$ today huh big shot????

Ol-G-Parker
    Ol-G-Parker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

might be best thread ever

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

It's a dog-eat-dog world, so if you can use your time to successfully sell picks to people, why not do it????????????

Better question, do you think people that bilk multiple people out of accumulated big dollars doing this, actually claim it on their taxes????

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Who's picks did you lose on?

iMxth3xbossx5000

LOL no! Actually I just laugh at you twats. I don't buy picks. I never have, never will. In fact I didn't even gamble today. I haven't gambled since late September. In fact, I'm just returning to SBR after a nearly 2 year hiatus. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a veteran on this forum. You all are either newbies or been here half the time I was. I was a veteran bettor on this forum at one time and all the older folks who been around here long enough know me and know how much I was worth and what I contributed. I took $100 up to over $10,000 in less then 1 month. And quite frankly, I don't give a fuckk what ya believe because I know I'm gonna be called bullshit on this. I been on this forum long enough to know anyone who claims winning records but cant back up proof gets harassed.

I'm simply making a statement. And the funny thing is I NEVER used to come into the service forum because I know handicappers are all hype, but provide bullshit results. But I know all you idiots who replied to my thread use these losers who sell picks because you all suck at gambling. So you come here.....hahahahaha. So while all you dumbasses laugh at me thinking I actually used or have used service plays for losers who charge for picks, I'm actually laughing at you fuckking retards who come to this section thinking your gonna build your bankrolls upp... HAHAHA

ANY VETERAN BETTOR who has gambled as long as I have, and thats 14 years now, can tell you if you PAY for picks, you're a fuckking moron. Good luck in your futures fellas

swngus44
    swngus44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4629

Talk about an IDIOT.

Did you cheated on by your women?

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Who's picks did you lose on?
    Nobody's son. Like I said, I haven't gambled since September and am back to SBR after a 2 year absence. And the point of this thread was to actually put some knowledge into your head so maybe you yourself someday might be a successful gambler. I've been doing it for 14 years. I've had my high's, and I've had my lows but one thing I've NEVER done is put my money on a GAME or a TEAM trusting my money in someone elses hands without any knowledge of why I think that team may win. I've been on SBR for 5 years now, and the only thing I used this forum for was to parlay my LIKES and LOVES of a team winning with fellow SBR members. We evaluated games, went in depth. If I liked a team in a game and one of my fellow SBR members was on that very team and he was an established proven documented winner here, I nailed it. Because of my knowledge of the game and insight and the fact I may have liked a particular team.

You people on the other hand just throw your money away like dirt putting your money in the hands of some idiot you buy picks off of. Someday some of you will learn how to manage money like I have.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by nobody1424 View Post
    i guess you bought someones pick who had Ole miss and lost your house?
    By the way, I don't bet college football like 99% of bettors do. It's one sport I learned not to play years ago. I'll be the first to admit I don't know jakk shit about NCAA Football. I do College Basketball, NBA, NHL and NFL.

swngus44

Is this dude still rambling? Your rambles are old already. I gave you 2 post and that's it. Go take your negativity some where else. Maybe get laid. Hopefully that will cheer you up. Your as bad as half the other idiots on here and you're a VETERAN.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by swngus44 View Post
    Is this dude still rambling? Your rambles are old already. I gave you 2 post and that's it. Go take your negativity some where else. Maybe get laid. Hopefully that will cheer you up. Your as bad as half the other idiots on here and you're a VETERAN.
    You ain't even worth it son lol. And you talk about me getting laid? Haaa you have no idea little man

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by swngus44 View Post
    Go buy a pick from Brandon Lang and try and hit a W for yourself little --.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-03-14 at 03:18 AM.

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    LOL no! Actually I just laugh at you twats. I don't buy picks. I never have, never will. In fact I didn't even gamble today. I haven't gambled since late September. In fact, I'm just returning to SBR after a nearly 2 year hiatus. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a veteran on this forum. You all are either newbies or been here half the time I was. I was a veteran bettor on this forum at one time and all the older folks who been around here long enough know me and know how much I was worth and what I contributed. I took $100 up to over $10,000 in less then 1 month. And quite frankly, I don't give a fuckk what ya believe because I know I'm gonna be called bullshit on this. I been on this forum long enough to know anyone who claims winning records but cant back up proof gets harassed.

I'm simply making a statement. And the funny thing is I NEVER used to come into the service forum because I know handicappers are all hype, but provide bullshit results. But I know all you idiots who replied to my thread use these losers who sell picks because you all suck at gambling. So you come here.....hahahahaha. So while all you dumbasses laugh at me thinking I actually used or have used service plays for losers who charge for picks, I'm actually laughing at you fuckking retards who come to this section thinking your gonna build your bankrolls upp... HAHAHA

ANY VETERAN BETTOR who has gambled as long as I have, and thats 14 years now, can tell you if you PAY for picks, you're a fuckking moron. Good luck in your futures fellas
    Where have you been bro?? Locked up?

BDot
    BDot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
    Where have you been bro?? Locked up?
    Dying over here! Lol

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

This is sad to see somebody use racial slurs and general insults for no particular reason at all.

I assume you are really messed up on way too much Jack Daniels tonight, or something else that is tainting your mind.

Most touts are bad, some pure scammers, many just bad cappes trying to make a buck.

But, there are some good, albeit few, cappers out there that make money for their clients and they do it in a responsible manner.

That's great you have survived financially 14 years betting on your own. I've survived just as long but mainly from following plays from cappers I have found are legit and trustworthy.

Please be so kind and start sharing your winning picks so we will start respecting and even admiring you, instead of believing you are a total racist arrogant jerk with an inferiority complex who has to broadcast his "superiority" to make it through another day.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yeah, this is just strange out of no where forum nonsense. Prolly hit a bad loss and yeah.

swngus44

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    This is sad to see somebody use racial slurs and general insults for no particular reason at all.

I assume you are really messed up on way too much Jack Daniels tonight, or something else that is tainting your mind.

Most touts are bad, some pure scammers, many just bad cappes trying to make a buck.

But, there are some good, albeit few, cappers out there that make money for their clients and they do it in a responsible manner.

That's great you have survived financially 14 years betting on your own. I've survived just as long but mainly from following plays from cappers I have found are legit and trustworthy.

Please be so kind and start sharing your winning picks so we will start respecting and even admiring you, instead of believing you are a total racist arrogant jerk with an inferiority complex who has to broadcast his "superiority" to make it through another day.
    Very well said.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

man is 100% correct

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Classic thread.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

...And to anyone who "buys" picks, you're completely fuckking retarded. The very concept of buying and selling plays for so called handicappers who can barely eclipse 50% is beyond pathetic.

..And just going on record here, No I NEVER bought a play from any capper and never would.
    Feel better now??

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I actually feel a little bit dumber now having read this...

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

...And to anyone who "buys" picks, you're completely fuckking retarded. The very concept of buying and selling plays for so called handicappers who can barely eclipse 50% is beyond pathetic.

Sorry boss but I`m buying and winning

King tut
    King Butt

Your the retarded one

Gobigorgohome1
    Gobigorgohome1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are on this site and have never baught a pick then all you are is a scammer yourself. Letting others buy the picks and you use em without ever giving anything back. Do us all a favor and stay the F out. You are the loser and we don't need guys like you around here.

Ace333
    Cashin tickets!
    Ace333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4717

I've been on this forum for several years. Always confused by the people who come here to bash others. They must habeen bullie a child and now looking to play ugh guy.

Regardless, BOL t hose betting ad using any cappers plays

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Ya I gotta agree with the rest of the people in this thread, this is strange. Maybe the OP had a bad loss today or something and just needed to rant but this whole thread came outta nowhere and for absolutely no valid reason. I hope the OP can make back whatever he lost and learn to manage his money.

To the rest of you, I wouldn't let anyone tell you how to spend your money. If you do pay for anything I hope you win and not lose, whether you tail or fade. If you are doing something and it works for you, keep doing it I say. If it doesn't work for you, then obviously change what you are doing.

craig63
    craig63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

Well, being that I need 40 posts just to PM anyone around here, I thought I would waste a post on this useless thread.

thanku4posting
    thanku4posting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3240

pretty good craig63

majord
    majord's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10973

Sorry to hear about your family getting locked up down in Alabama .....

King tut
    King Butt

Quote Originally Posted by Gobigorgohome1 View Post
    If you are on this site and have never baught a pick then all you are is a scammer yourself. Letting others buy the picks and you use em without ever giving anything back. Do us all a favor and stay the F out. You are the loser and we don't need guys like you around here.
    I go big so you go home

Adonis70
    Adonis70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8409

attention seekers, that is all they are... ZERO social skills, insecure and has never been in a fist fight in his life... just a big 1970's hairy P*SSY!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is correct that only idiots pay for picks and those who sell picks are nothing more than scammers.

King tut
    King Butt

Anyone who agrees with this thread is not to bright.

In the stock market you invest to make money right

If you have a capper thats making you money you stick with him right

A good capper works hard and should be paid for his work.

Im doing good the my capper and I`m doing well

12 Last