Bergonzi
    Bergonzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Is anyone tired of Tiger Woods?

Golf has been around for at least 150 years. Why does the PGA and all the media whores fawn over this egomaniac. He is good golfer that has a poor attitude. He has treated other golfers very poorly when they beat him. He thinks he loses tournaments and the other players have no skills at all. I have been watching golf for quite a long time, and I think Johnny Miller has perpetuated this "Tiger is God" phenomena. I really don't care what he does in his personal life, but he is one the worst losers I have ever seen. He throws his clubs, cries like a little baby, and complains when things are not going his way. I'm sorry, the greatest golfers that played the game never even approached the kind of shit Tiger gets away with. The PGA has to take a good hard look at itself and its cash cow Tiger. The PGA needs to stop showing favoritism and make this guy play most of the tournaments. He has manipulated the PGA and all the sponsors that have supported him. Golf will be around long past this moron and his B.S. attitude. Nicklaus and Palmer treated each other with respect and courtesy when they faced each other. The PGA, in the course of pursuing short term profits, let Tiger manipulate and control the golf world. They need to pull their head out of the sand and realize the damage they have done to the sport.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I get tired of hearing everyday too, but he makes people money, that is what they care about.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I have been tired of Tiger Woods since 2002.

Bergonzi
    Bergonzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I wrote this two years ago and I still believe it!

Golf has been around for at least 150 years. Why does the PGA and all the media whores fawn over this egomaniac. He is good golfer that has a poor attitude. He has treated other golfers very poorly when they beat him. He thinks he loses tournaments and the other players have no skills at all. I have been watching golf for quite a long time, and I think Johnny Miller has perpetuated this "Tiger is God" phenomena. I really don't care what he does in his personal life, but he is one the worst losers I have ever seen. He throws his clubs, cries like a little baby, and complains when things are not going his way. I'm sorry, the greatest golfers that played the game never even approached the kind of shit Tiger gets away with. The PGA has to take a good hard look at itself and its cash cow Tiger. The PGA needs to stop showing favoritism and make this guy play most of the tournaments. He has manipulated the PGA and all the sponsors that have supported him. Golf will be around long past this moron and his B.S. attitude. Nicklaus and Palmer treated each other with respect and courtesy when they faced each other. The PGA, in the course of pursuing short term profits, let Tiger manipulate and control the golf world. They need to pull their head out of the sand and realize the damage they have done to the sport.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

No.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    No.
    Of course youd say that drinky, ur his self confessed number 1 fan here at SBR
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-14-11 at 02:34 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Of course youd say that drinky, ur his self confessed number 1 here at SBR

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

How can you hate on Tiger? The Kid was 3 years old when he went on the Bob Hope Show. They turned him into a manufactured product before he even stopped using a bottle. There are plenty of stories about the extreme mind control abuse that Tiger was put under as a young child.

Then he became this super athlete that was robotic in his consistency. What exactly did they do to his mind to create that? And if his championship run wasnt extreme enough, look at his now dramatic fall. What is really happening with this guy?

Maybe if "fans" would start asking some tough questions and stop being spoon fed by the media they would start to feel really bad for this kid. He is so fukked up in the head (which was the reason why he was able to be so consistent and automatic and why he cant hit the side of a barn now) its mental programming.

The media tries to sell his life as this amazing glitz and glamour when the truth probably is he is caged in his own fractured mind and has no fukking clue what is going on.
    Last edited by BookiesBernanke; 08-14-11 at 02:47 AM.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

To touch on what BB wrote.

The Tiger saga reminds me of when I compare prep school players to junior hockey players when they go to college... the junior hockey players lived it up, partied, got pussy, etc. and when they went to college they were able to balance the two.... now Tiger on the other hand reminds me of the prep school kids, they were controlled, never allowed to doing anything, sheltered, etc. and when they went to college the partying and pussy took over their lives and negatively effected their hockey play. Tiger can't handle the pussy, partying, and golf all at once, he is not accustomed to balancing it because he never had experience in doing so. We are watching what a 17, 18 year old kid would do when first presented with all these different choices he was not use to while leaving at home, but with Tiger we are seeing this now because he is that immature.... you can see this too with the way he acts when things don't go right.

jimk6969
    Update your status
    jimk6969's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11621

totally sick of him he does good headlines ok
    he does just ok headlines not ok
    he stinks headlines not ok
    media should get over him and focus on the **

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

i have been tired of him since he won his first major

jimk6969
    Update your status
    jimk6969's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11621

all i put in was ** should i have said irish guy

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

He is a head case now. His private life is all fuched up but he has only himself to blame

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You all know that the MEDIA is the real villain here right? Not Tiger Woods. They will propagate any bs to make people watch. You noticed how they hyped Lebron and brought him down when it seemed feasible to make them more money? Just like how they are focusing a shitload of time on Tebow now too. The media hype and people bite.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I'm sick of the guy, but I'd hate to be the PGA negotiator in charge of the new TV deal because without Tiger in a competitive mode, the tour doesn't get the ratings.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

He needs to go get a new whore, bucket of fried chicken, and cornbread and just leave golf.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i do like the way tiger has this disdain for the press, they are elitist garbage, everyone of them, tiger OWES THEM NOTHING

the press did not make tiger, and he tells them to fuk off daily and they hate it

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    i do like the way tiger has this disdain for the press, they are elitist garbage, everyone of them, tiger OWES THEM NOTHING the press did not make tiger, and he tells them to fuk off daily and they hate it
    Yet like a unrelenting pack of hyenas they come back 4 more because it what the golfing public demands

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is no golf without Tiger

Players know it
    Media knows it
    tv knows it

This final rounfd of PGA is like a nationwide event

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

From a friend......"One thing I find absolutely astounding. The golf announcers just can't get over their adulation of Woods. Watching the tourney, I had to endure EVERY SINGLE SHOT Woods took, some of them many times over. All this whilst they ignored players in actual contention. I just don't get it. Woods has always been an arrogant prick, not only towards the general public and the press, but also to fellow players, in other words the guys who are now doing the broadcasts. But they make excuses for every one of his bad shots, speculating on how he's "almost back to his previous form". It's bull, he's lost it, he's just another golfer now, nothing special. Not only is Nicklaus' Majors record safe, Tiger will never win another one, let alone pass him. In fact, he may never again win on tour. Perhaps when he hit the Seniors, lol. He's another Duval now."

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not tired of it.. I like the dude and hope he gets bak on track..

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love Tiger and always will...i could care less about what he does in his personal life....i enjoy watching him playing good or bad....the media has 24 hrs to fill

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Glad he sucks now and could care less if golf was ever on TV again.

It got too popular for its own good.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm tired of people asking me if I'm tired of Tiger Woods....if you don't like him then turn the channel...it's your right Like him, or hate him,...the fukkin tour needs him and the attention he brings..it translates into cash.

speaker
    speaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was sick of him when he was in his prime, when he was arrogant and winning everything. Now, he's an underdog, and I'm kinda rooting for him

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There is no golf without Tiger

Players know it
    Media knows it
    tv knows it

This final rounfd of PGA is like a nationwide event
    Tiger can go suck a fat one and so can all the fans who got into golf because of him.

Like golf will be worse because Jim Nance isn't chuckling over all the "You 'da mans" after every shot?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

blasphemy. he was a thrilling and entertaining aspect of golf for a long time. i am with the group of people who want to see him playing at a high level again.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Glitch 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Great points from both sides.

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Never liked Tiger Woods, there was always something fake about him that I couldn't put my finger on when he first came out. I thought to myself, what kind of idiot names his kid "tiger", and watching how he carried himself he seemed a little soft and uptight.

Years later when his double life was exposed it all made sense, he is a two-faced prick that was used and abused by everyone around him. Poor dude, he should of lived his own life (whatever that life was) and make no excuses about it... he could of been a player with the ladies and still dominate the golf course, but he had to fake it for the sponsors and all the "new fans" Tiger brought to the world of golf.

I think his best years are behind him, knee injuries and all. Plus he lost his Mojo, I think that was the hidden element that drove him to win everything.. he can't go back to that life he had before, that is what is missing.
    Last edited by louis.ana; 08-14-11 at 11:52 AM.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by glitch View Post
    blasphemy. He was a thrilling and entertaining aspect of golf for a long time. I am with the group of people who want to see him playing at a high level again.

kudos

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by louis.ana View Post
    Never liked Tiger Woods, there was always something fake about him that I couldn't put my finger on when he first came out. I thought to myself, what kind of idiot names his kid "tiger", and watching how he carried himself he seemed a little soft and uptight. Years later when his double life was exposed it all made sense, he is a two-faced prick that was used and abused by everyone around him. Poor dude, he should of lived his own life (whatever that life was) and make no excuses about it... he could of been a player with the ladies and still dominate the golf course, but he had to fake it for the sponsors and all the "new fans" Tiger brought to the world of golf. I think his best years are behind him, knee injuries and all. Plus he lost his Mojo, I think that was the hidden element that drove him to win everything.. he can't go back to that life he had before, that is what is missing.

good post

he was surrounded by all that upper crust golf set growing up telling him how he is SUPPOSED to live , not how he really wanted too

he could have been the successful bachelor golf stud all the women swooned over throwing their panties at-but he chose the corporate butt licking route

wikkidinsane

wtf wt f are you saying. you don't think women threw panties and continue to throw panties at tiger woods? All those white women pussies are still dripping waiting to be penetrated by Wood's wood.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Bergonzi View Post

Golf was first started in Scotland around 1457, your math is a little off.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    wtf wt f are you saying. you don't think women threw panties and continue to throw panties at tiger woods? All those white women pussies are still dripping waiting to be penetrated by Wood's wood.
    he was married with 2.3 kids , and a dog

he could not be seen engaging or playing the role of a swinging bachelor to curry the favor of his squeeky clean sponsors

my point is had he never married in the first place he could have avoid all of this fallout

remember a few months ago getting in front of the press begging for forgiveness, what the fuk is that about

12 Last