CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Fld st. -2 1st half

Have much respect for the Ville D...they are very,very good. I am not much of a stat guy, for the books run these stats and ratios of stats a million times, then "play the game" a million times and come up with a very strong number.The one thing that sticks out to me is the fact that Lou. gives up 3X 'S more passing yards than rushing yards. Jameis is a special QB and think he will get it done. We all know the the value of a home dog on TV on Thrus. night. I think Louisville comes out too high...too tight and will make some early mistakes....For FSU..been there done that, they will be more poised and this will be the diff. in the 1st Half........​FSU -2 1ST HALF.....3 UNITS...........GL

CappinTerp

Also for those who think Louisville is the bet, I don't think they win in a shoot out.....so how about betting FSU TT - UNDER 27.! ??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Winston does well and they win he has to be front runner for Heisman again

I like that 1st half angle

as far as TT I do not know..Winston passes so much

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Winston does well and they win he has to be front runner for Heisman again

I like that 1st half angle

as far as TT I do not know..Winston passes so much
    Yea, I would not bet it ..but it's sort of a way out if you like the Cards...they could loose by 10 pts. on a late TD by FSU,but one would win the bet with a score of 24-14 ( or another like example)....gl
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 10-30-14 at 05:09 PM. Reason: duh

CappinTerp

Game line not moving but seeing some 1st half lines @ -1.!! Going to add another unit...​FSU -1 1ST Half...............gl