Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Florida Marlins if they spend big money this offseason......

Might be the 2015 Kansas City Royals.

this team just needs to beef up the bullpen and add 2 all-star caliber hitters.

Ole Buddy who owns the Marlins has the money obviously he just needs to stop being such a Jew and open his wallet.

maybe sign Pablo Sandoval at 3B and Nelson Cruz for the outfield and maybe even work out a deal to Utely and Hamels in a package deal for some of that young latino talent they got in the farm system and i think be a contender

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hamels would make no sense.
    They have a great staff with potential and they all make about half of what Hamels makes in a year combined. They don't need a stuck up overpaid diva.
    Sandyballs would be a great move because he's not going to be overpaid IMO.
    Mcghee can just go to 1b I'm sure.
    He's had a great postseason which will get him a few extra bucks, but his weight prevents anyone from going hard at him and long term, so he would be a perfect fit in Miami.
    Cruz isn't a free agent. I think Orioles already took the option they had on him next year and maybe the year after, but I could be wrong.
    Marlins and Mets are definitely the 2 teams to watch next year for sure. Most young talent in the game right now.