Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Everybody should know Garrett is just Jones' puppet. Watch any game and everytime Romo runs to the sideline to talk to the coaches, the OC is doing all the talking and Garrett is just there looking in with a bored look on his face with zero input. Ever since they took away his play calling duties, he has been nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. Don't even know why he wears a headset when he never even talks into it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Dez Bryant cost the game. How can you not get open being guarded by a rookie corner? What's Romo going to do? Pass into coverage? Huh?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

QB controversy in Dallas?

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Monday night game after 2 cowgirls possession i already knew they aint gonna win by more than a fg. If they even goin to win.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I think weeden would have won the game for cowgirls. When he play in cleveland, he dont have the receivers and their play books dont open up for him to throw.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Like anyone can take this illiterate clown seriously....

*immobile
    100 bucks says this guy googled it to make sure haha

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

I refuse to blame Romo for this. He is a competitor and he wants to play. Whenever a players asks out of a game, or says he can't go back in, he gets absolutely CRUCIFIED by the media and the fans. Romo trying to get back in the game is A-OK in my book.

THAT BEING SAID.....

The coach screwed up royally by allowing him back in. Ignoring the game situation, he created an obscenely dangerous scenario for Romo to get hurt even worse. Then when you consider Romo's overall ineffectiveness that night, bringing him back in was moronic on so many levels.

First 12