frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos will not win a close game against the Patriots

If this is a 3 point game, the Broncos will lose. I have zero faith in their new kick Brandon McManus, who's been horrific of beyond 45 yards. His 50 yards miss are butt ugly, while Prater can hit 50's in his sleep. I expect a last possession game in New England and it should be interesting.
    Points Awarded:

Lee Jones gave frostno98 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

wow didnt expect this from you

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I will take the Pats and points at home ALL DAY! Let's take this!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

It will be tough for the Pats this week, as Denver is firing on all cylinders right now. Injuries haven't visited Denver yet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

As of now slight lean on Denver

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Seyton's gonna collapse again in Foxboro, 20mph winds forecasted.
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave Scottish 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

as of right now action is split down the middle.

only way i play this game is if action is split 70/30 and i will fade the majority if that is the case.

Matchup wise this is a real good matchup for the Patriots.

The Patriots are built to beat the Broncos. 2 of the best cornerbacks in the world Revis Island and Brandon "Big Daddy" Browner will give Peyton Manning fits.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

wind is a big factor here. Pats at home at +3 at +110 odds I'll take it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Seyton's gonna collapse again in Foxboro, 20mph winds forecasted.
    This hurts new England more than denver, I would think.
    Denver RBs are much more established as runners than NE's. If it's gonna be tough to throw then look for denver to pound the ball and run some nice quick PA slants.
    NE can run the same style but I don't think their running game is as frightening to the Denver defense.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

NE did a great job at containing Forte, so hopefully they can replicate that run defense.
    Love Peyton having to throw into wind with revis ready to pick off those ducks..Seems Revis is rubbing off on McCourty too whose been great.

The Pats will lose if they cant limit YAC...If guys are playing tight coverage and keeping the ball in front of them, hopefully limiting some drives to field goal attempts, Brady will take care of the rest.

A lot of If's I know but one thing we can count on is Peyton being uncomfortable..we saw how pissed he got when the scoreboard guy got the fans making too much noise for his offense..as soon as something falls out of his control, he starts to crumble and this weekend will present a lot of extraneous factors that he'll have to deal with..Winters in NE are not for the high maintenance QB's

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Pats are +3 at home it's a bet period time for cake, holy f-ing shitt. I am trying figure out here what else people are wasting time thinking about. Go and do something fun now.

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

The only action I put on this game is the over in a 10pt teaser @ 42. NE and Denver has been hot, neither has a sure running game, both have solid Ds and NE has the edge in the kicking game along with home-field advantage. Gun to my head I take Denver, but wouldn't be surprised the other way. Over on a teaser is the only play I like here.

Looking forward to watching the match-up though! Denver needs Julius to take over center of field and Hillman to perform near his last couple outings.

Manonthecouch
    Manonthecouch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Sucks the Denver has to go to NE for two years in a row during regular season, we will see what happens in the Playoffs when NE has to travel to Mile High to play on Mannings home field. NE is great at home this is a game to take NE (which I hate doing).

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

100 percent on Denver in this game

BeanTownClown88

100% is a lot of confidence to have against the Pats at home..I suppose lesser men have fallen with the same thoughts over the past 15 years

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    NE did a great job at containing Forte, so hopefully they can replicate that run defense.
    Love Peyton having to throw into wind with revis ready to pick off those ducks..Seems Revis is rubbing off on McCourty too whose been great.

The Pats will lose if they cant limit YAC...If guys are playing tight coverage and keeping the ball in front of them, hopefully limiting some drives to field goal attempts, Brady will take care of the rest.

A lot of If's I know but one thing we can count on is Peyton being uncomfortable..we saw how pissed he got when the scoreboard guy got the fans making too much noise for his offense..as soon as something falls out of his control, he starts to crumble and this weekend will present a lot of extraneous factors that he'll have to deal with..Winters in NE are not for the high maintenance QB's
    huh? forte went off on the pats...he was the only offense the bears could manage...rushed for over 100 yards and another 50+ receiving...

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

all over broncos here. waiting to see what the line does. brady is going to have a rough go of it with miller/ware coming of the edges.

i think if i hold out i can get -3 +100 or 2.5 as people love to bet brady at home.

this is still the same team that got waxed by the chiefs and everyone overreacted and thought they sucked. they dont suck, but they do have some holes. oline, front 7, receivers.

broncos have very few holes. ill take the complete team in this spot.

although betting against brady @ home is suicidal... but fck it

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    huh? forte went off on the pats...he was the only offense the bears could manage...rushed for over 100 yards and another 50+ receiving...
    Did you watch the game or just read the stat line? The Td pass was in garbage time..Every run Forte had, he was contained to the middle of the field and was tackled by the first guy or atleast delayed until the other tacklers swarmed him...Was the best performance against the run the Pats have had all season with how good
    Forte is. If you watched what Ivory did, that was the definition of a rb gashing the defense...The Pats did a great job on Forte, he was a non factor

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

[QUOTE=BeanTownClown88;22879303]Did you watch the game or just read the stat line? The Td pass was in garbage time..Every run Forte had, he was contained to the middle of the field and was tackled by the first guy or atleast delayed until the other tacklers swarmed him...Was the best performance against the run the Pats have had all season with how good
    Forte is. If you watched what Ivory did, that was the definition of a rb gashing the defense...The Pats did a great job on Forte, he was a non factor[/QUOTE

Even as a huge homer I can't agree with this. Forte carried the ball 19 for 114 which is a 6/carry. I can never call a 100 yd performance a non factor,particularly when averaging 6 yds. that win was a story of the Pats offense putting up points the way they should and closing the game fast and early. Pats will have a difficult time containing Ball on Sunday. But Bill will play a ton of zone with Browner and Revis keeping the broncos in front of them and not giving up big plays. Pats will give a bunch of yards Sunday and it will come down to what the D does in the red zone. Denver D is strong, but if the Oline can hold up against the pass rush, Brady will be able to cut the secondary up. Should be a great game, already locked in a 3 unit bet on Pats +3

BeanTownClown88

IDK man..Is Ball supposed to play? Even so, Moreno ran for over 200 and that was exactly what the Pats wanted last year. I was expecting Forte to repeatedly find the edge and go off against us..114 is fine with me when talking about one of the top 3 backs in the game. Did you not pay attention to how well the tackling was compared to weeks past? Forte is going to get his yards vs whoever he plays against but the pats limited him to between the hashmarks and obviousy Chicago was respecting the D since they chose to throw over run on some of the shorter downs.

The Pats also were getting off the field on third down a.If Forte ran like Ivory did I'd obviously wouldnt talk about the run defense in a positive manner..This was the best the Pats have looked and it came at the most opportune time..Going to snow here Saturday and be very cold Sunday night

Not being a dick but your picture is the G.O.A.T so surely you must be up to speed with the shortcomings on D that has seemingly been plaguing us for 7 or so seasons..one game wont prove anything but they it does show we can rise up against a top player like Forte
    Last edited by BeanTownClown88; 10-29-14 at 10:42 AM.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Has Brady ever been +3 @ Home ?

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Has Brady ever been +3 @ Home ?
    Nope
    Pats as a home dog: (Line is to the right of the score in BOLD)
    Sep 09, 2002 view Monday 1 2002 Patriots Steelers home 7-7 3-0 17-0 3-7 30-14 2.5 37.5 16 18.5 6.5 12.5 -6.0 W W O 0
    Dec 29, 2002 view Sunday 17 2002 Patriots Dolphins home 0-7 10-14 3-0 11-3 27-24 1.0 37.5 3 4.0 13.5 8.8 4.8 W W O 1
    Nov 07, 2005 view Monday 9 2005 Patriots Colts home 7-7 0-14 7-10 7-9 21-40 4.0 48.0 -19 -15.0 13.0 -1.0 14.0 L L O 0
    Nov 24, 2013 view Sunday 12 2013 Patriots Broncos home 0-17 0-7 21-0 10-7 34-31 1.0 54.0 3 4 11.0 7.5 3.5 W W O 1
    Oct 05, 2014 view Sunday 5 2014 Patriots Bengals home 14-0 6-3 14-14 9-0 43-17 2.5 45.5 26 28.5 14.5 21.5 -7.0 W W O 0

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Last year was atrocious weather and Broncos were up like 24-3 at half, right?

Broncos D is WAY better this year.

Broncos or no play. Pats haven't played and beaten anyone of note, not that that's their fault.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Last year was atrocious weather and Broncos were up like 24-3 at half, right?

Broncos D is WAY better this year.

Broncos or no play. Pats haven't played and beaten anyone of note, not that that's their fault.
    Last year was atrocious weather and patriots outscored Denver what 31-7 in 2nd half.

Patriots defense is way better this year with revis and browner.

Pats or no play. Last time patriots played a first place team at home they crushed.

Nice game pal.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I agree with most, its either Denver or no play. Their offense and defense have both improved while Patriots are almost where they were last year minus mayo and ridley. Brady is going to be constatly pressured by the rushers and oline will be tested. This game should just be enjoyed without wager.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Last year was atrocious weather and patriots outscored Denver what 31-7 in 2nd half.

Patriots defense is way better this year with revis and browner.

Pats or no play. Last time patriots played a first place team at home they crushed.

Nice game pal.
    Rocky u got something right pal.
    Last edited by sneakerhead; 10-29-14 at 09:09 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    I agree with most, its either Denver or no play. Their offense and defense have both improved while Patriots are almost where they were last year minus mayo and ridley. Brady is going to be constatly pressured by the rushers and oline will be tested. This game should just be enjoyed without wager.

Rocky u got something right pal.
    pwned

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Broncos won a close one last year vs Pats. And kicking didn't come into play.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    pwned
    Lol ok bruh. I got "pwned" by some wigger who doesn't even know mayo didn't play in last years game and Ridley was a non factor. New England also has not "improved" adding revis and browner. Tell me how I got "pwned" again pal.

rocky16

Bunch of focking chumps don't even know who played and who didn't. Can't make it up.

rocky16

I got million on New England +3.5. Looks like you phagets cant read some sarcasm. Doesn't surprise me in the least. Bunch of focking losing degens. Lol.

rocky16

Tail me bruhs shit is too easy.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

I think denver by three. Chandler Jones is their best pass rusher and he's not playing obviously.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    I think denver by three. Chandler Jones is their best pass rusher and he's not playing obviously.
    But didn't you hear pal? Mayo is out and he had a monster game last year. Some focking sick ass insight by our fellow SBR losing degens.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

just bet the OVER and collect your winnings

is it that hard guys?

doesn't hurt that both QB's are on fire and there guys on offense are healthy

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Appears weather could be big factor,gusts to 50+