Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Starting the handicappin Process for the New Week (Please Chime in)

Alright fellas hung over as fukk just took a couple huge bong hits and now i am drinking coffee...

It was a good week and my confidence is sky high. Anyway I would like to get some opinions on my leans before i pull the trigger on anything.

Saints 1 (-118) over Packers

Aaron Rodgers is amazing yes i know. However how often do you get a chance to take the Saints in the Superdome as such a short favorite??????and how often do you get this scenario with the public on the road team?????
    I did a double take when i saw this line. The first thing i thought was its hammer time. I mean seriously Drew Brees at home in the Superdome for a prime time game and he is only -1???? i don't give a fukk who the opponent is. Anyway i'm pretty much sold on this game no matter what anyone says i am mainly posting this to share the wealth. The game will win.

as for the other games let me share my leans anyway and i would appreciate any feed back on these.

Seahawks -5 or -240 on the ML

Panthers offensive line in my opinion is not fixable. The secondary on defense is slow and teams are specifically looking for safety Charles Godfrey in the secondary and throwing to whoever Godfrey is on. Teams are exploiting the Panthers weaknesses in the Secondary and the Panthers don't seem to have any answers.

The Panthers have given up over 70 points the last 2 games... how the hell do you fix that? Now you got a pissed off Seahawk team coming to town fresh off 2 losses?

And the most unfortunate part about it for the Panthers is this will be the toughest defense they have faced all season.

i just don't see how this doesn't hit...

more leans to come

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Seahawks not playing well and on the rd wouldn't bet -240

Like the thinking with saints in the dome but against packers not sure

Liking skins +10 v cowboys they always play them tough

Chargers +7.5 played well in Denver last yr

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

other leans

Lions -3.5 or -190 over Falcons

This game will be played in London i believe. The Lions have better linemen on both sides of the ball. The offensive line for the Lions is stout anyway but they will have no problem protecting Stafford against a non existent Falcons pass rush.

The Lions had the #1 ranked defense in the NFL prior the Saints game this past Sunday. They have a really good D-Line and pass rush and the Falcons offensive line is a mess. They can't keep Matt Ryan upright.

I think the Falcons may score some points but i do expect Lions to win by 10+

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

LSU +4 vs Ole Piss

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

baton rouge is a tough place to play. 110,000 drunk cajuns hootin and hollerin will have an impact on this game fo'sho.

LSU seems to be gaining confidence and momentum heading into this game. LSU is a young team that seems to be getting better as the season goes along. Many people wrote them off after the Auburn blow out but I think they may win str8 up here.

and no i am not from Louisiana and i am not a fan of the Saints or LSU. It just so happens that i like both of those games this week.

People in Louisiana seem to be crazy about football though and they do help provide a strong home field advantage.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Also leaning Utah ML over Southern Cal.

Game is at Utah and is pretty much a pick'em. Utah has impressed me so far this season but I will need to watch some film on Southern Cal.

Have not seen them much this season so far.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    other leans

This game will be played in London i believe. The Lions have better linemen on both sides of the ball. The offensive line for the Lions is stout anyway but they will have no problem protecting Stafford against a non existent Falcons pass rush.

The Lions had the #1 ranked defense in the NFL prior the Saints game this past Sunday. They have a really good D-Line and pass rush and the Falcons offensive line is a mess. They can't keep Matt Ryan upright.

Im with ya here.. O-line a mess,.most injured..
    No D.. Giving up over 275+ yards passing and over 125+ running per game..
    Not to mention 3rd most pts given up per/gm.. only behind Bucs... (dont get me started) and surprisingly.. Rams..
    This team barely getting by each week with some passing.. but NO running game.. barely avg. 100..
    Bringing in Steven Jackson was good for them.. or on paper at least.. but damn.. Not even 300 yds in 7 games.. 50 per game???!!???

Also, Falcons terrible away.. basically an away game for both teams.. but Atlanta is not good away..
    last 4 away..
    Cinci 24-10
    Vikes 41-28
    Giants 30-20
    None were even close though.. maybe Giants.. but cmon.. really.. we all knew the Giants would put them out of the misery towards the end.. Young Eli knew Peyton had some BIG records he's bound to break at some point..doesn't want to get out shinned by his big bro..

Anyways,.. with ya here.. anyone have any other points to get me off this..let me know.. thanks.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

We have a football forum for picks newbie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nothing yet still making my way to that day

I rarely ever better early because of injuries

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

To me, the best play on the board this weekend is Indy minus the points vs. the Steelers, who have simply shown not to have the ability to play with decent teams. Remember, this is the team that lost to the then-winless Bucs (at home) and had to go all out to beat then-winless Jacksonville. The Steelers are one of the worst teams rushing the QB (10 sacks in seven games), which makes me think Andrew Luck is going to throw for 400 yards. I'm playing this game and I'll give, give, give all day long.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Be careful with New Orleans... This isn't the same New Orleans team as past years... GB is actually one of my favorite plays this week... New Orleans needed OT at home to beat the Bucs... Go back and read that last sentence again... New Orleans just isn't good this year and GB is one of the hottest teams in the NFL

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Too early

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    other leans

This is your best bet.
    THIRD string center against the best pass rushing duo in the league in fairley and suh. Rest of the o line a mess as well... Matty ice is gonna have to release that ball quickly.
    Joique bell against that whack rushing defense of Atlanta. He could easily go for 100 yards and 2 TDs.

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    This is your best bet.
    THIRD string center against the best pass rushing duo in the league in fairley and suh. Rest of the o line a mess as well... Matty ice is gonna have to release that ball quickly.
    Joique bell against that whack rushing defense of Atlanta. He could easily go for 100 yards and 2 TDs.
    Are you on both sides here?? Sounds like arguments for both plays??
    Here's a simple chart for you folks..
    W-L PF PA HM AW STK
    DET 5-2 20.0 15.0 3-1 2-1 W2
    ATL 2-5 24.4 28.4 2-1 0-4 L4

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Are you on both sides here?? Sounds like arguments for both plays??
    Here's a simple chart for you folks..
    W-L PF PA HM AW STK
    DET 5-2 20.0 15.0 3-1 2-1 W2
    ATL 2-5 24.4 28.4 2-1 0-4 L4
    Lol how does what I said have arguments for both sides?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

early

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nothing yet still making my way to that day

I rarely ever better early because of injuries
    2 injuries worth noting. chargers will be without shut Down cornerback Brandon Flowers (concussion)

Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin and TE Greg Olsen battling injuries too but both will likely play just not effectively.

is Kam Chancelor a go this Sunday?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Is Cleveland ready to be 7 point faves? I don't think so

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Give me my 2 bet points back u lying sack!

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

lions are so inconsistent, no way you should put any money on them even against the lowly falcons

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    lions are so inconsistent, no way you should put any money on them even against the lowly falcons
    They haven't even played well and they still keep winning. Their defense is gonna cause ryan a ton of problems. Fairley and suh are the best pass rushing duo in the league. I'd bet on a great D line against the weakest o line I've seen in awhile any day of the week.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Detroit easy IMO.

They are winning without Megatron and Tate has really stepped in and filled the role nicely. Stafford building chemistry with his other weapons. When Megatron comes back, which COULD be this game I expect to see the offense really start to shine.

Regardless if Megatron plays or not, I just do not see how they stop the Lion Dline from tearing up that patchwork line throughout the entire game.

Suh and Fairley must be licking their chops.

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Detroit easy IMO.

They are winning without Megatron and Tate has really stepped in and filled the role nicely. Stafford building chemistry with his other weapons. When Megatron comes back, which COULD be this game I expect to see the offense really start to shine.

Regardless if Megatron plays or not, I just do not see how they stop the Lion Dline from tearing up that patchwork line throughout the entire game.

Suh and Fairley must be licking their chops.

Only thing that scares me with this team,..is this is the same team that lost to Buffalo a few weeks ago.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Falcons have by far the worst defense in the NFL .

Megatron will have a big game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's worry about tonight bear

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

BB really like KC -7, their running back duo should have a field day

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor