Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ole Miss College Football playoff hopes and Undefeated Season.....

end on a Saturday night in Baton Rouge.

take the 3.5 for insurance but LSU should win this game straight up.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

All of a sudden Bear = Sharp, who makes picks for you lately brother?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm on LSU +3.5.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    All of a sudden Bear = Sharp, who makes picks for you lately brother?
    You wouldn't know a sharp play if it was right in front of your fat face.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miss easy

Powerhouse

Not a fluke team
    Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

LSU beat up on Kentucky so now you think the qbs and their youth has arrived. Not so fast! LSU blown out by Auburn. Gave up 27 to a stanky Florida team. Probably should have lost that one. And bc they best up on Kentucky you think they are back. Come on man! This Ole Miss defense has been the real deal since game 1. At night, Tiger Stadium, Ole Miss might struggle for a while on offense but the defense won't give LSU anything. Bo gets it going in the 2nd half and Ole Miss wins by 8-10pts. Under might be a good look in this one.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 10-22-14 at 10:12 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Never been sold on Bo Wallace, but Ole Miss has a solid team, experienced they are, if this was LSU of last year no doubt, not saying LSU cant win because I do think Ole Miss is going to lose to someone nobody is expecting them to lose to. If people dont believe college ball is down when you have Ole Miss #1 and Miss. St. #3 and when you look at their teams its not like they are otherworldly or anything, but I cant hate a little change is good sometimes.

Atreyu
    Atreyu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good pick. LSU rolls.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

You guy's are dreaming. Ole miss wins by double digits

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

LSU is not good this year. I would b shocked if they won this game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would love to see Ole Miss play Mississippi State the last game of the regular season both undefeated

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

LSU will lose to SMU

lividrat
    lividrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1954

Love LSU too,, Death Valley Finna be loud..Bo will lay an egg

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

The same idiots keep fading ole miss and they keep losing every week. Guess their chasing, dumb asses can't realize that 70% of the starters on defense will be drafted in the nfl. Tenn had zero rushing yards. Zero. Ole miss will load the box and make lsu pass and then golson and prewitt will have a field day baiting the quarterback. Golson and prewitt will both be all Americans at the end of the year (go lson already has 7 ints)...4 of the d lineman will def play in the nfl. Bryant and nkiemdiche are bad ass linebackers and tony Connor is a beast But go ahead and throw your money down the drain once again..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

2 dumb fukks on lsu ...wizzle and bear thanks for the fade

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would love to see Ole Miss play Mississippi State the last game of the regular season both undefeated
    Won't happen cause Bama will beat miss state

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Won't happen cause Bama will beat miss state

jtoler

The same idiots keep fading ole miss and they keep losing every week. Guess their chasing, dumb asses can't realize that 70% of the starters on defense will be drafted in the nfl. Tenn had zero rushing yards. Zero. Ole miss will load the box and make lsu pass and then golson and prewitt will have a field day baiting the quarterback. Golson and prewitt will both be all Americans at the end of the year (go lson already has 7 ints)...4 of the d lineman will def play in the nfl. Bryant and nkiemdiche are bad ass linebackers and tony Connor is a beast But go ahead and throw your money down the drain once again..
    Zero rushing yards because college ball includes qb sacks in that figure. Have some objective bro, every week if I didnt know better Id think Ole Miss is the best team ever when I read your posts, I understand the newfound joy trust me, but it cant be all good all of the time.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Rebels playoff hopes wouldn't necessarily die even if they lost to LSU.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Beginning to think the game has passed Les by

He and LSU need this win badly

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

LSU does not need this win at all. They are already eliminated from the Playoff race. If Bear picks LSU, then Ole Miss wins easily. He is that bad. Too bad he does not actually wager on these games.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

LSU does not need this win at all.

Idiotic statement...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Idiotic statement...
    I know right. WTF big daddy this is LSU we are talking about.

A legendary college football program and legendary coach Les Miles.

at LSU they take a lot of pride in what they do.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

LSU does not need this win at all. They are already eliminated from the Playoff race. If Bear picks LSU, then Ole Miss wins easily. He is that bad. Too bad he does not actually wager on these games.
    Bro I have posted 2 plays in the past 6 days one of which was a 5 team parlay and both won.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Should we hammer ole miss regardless of bear?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You wouldn't know a sharp play if it was right in front of your fat face.
    you lost the ability to criticize anyone about 500 negative units ago. so do us all a favor and please shut the fuk up

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

I'm too chicken to bet on it (not to mention I'll be broke by then if Boise State fails Friday night) but ya that LSU play looks very tempting.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Zero rushing yards because college ball includes qb sacks in that figure. Have some objective bro, every week if I didnt know better Id think Ole Miss is the best team ever when I read your posts, I understand the newfound joy trust me, but it cant be all good all of the time.
    Tenn had zero rushing yards son, stats are stats. I said ole miss would skull fukk the tenn o line and bang bang bang. I said ole miss would beat bama cause they had more talent bang bang bang. You see I understand the teams and the player personnel in the sec. I got your objective. Ole miss is the best team in the country, that's my opinion. Who the fukk is going to beat them and why? Do you realize they will be favored in every game left on their schedule including Georgia in the sec title game. Nobody will beat them cause their defense is impregnable and they got above average sec offense with arguably the best receiver in the conference in treadwell. Engram is a top tier tight end. Have you seen the defense, you act like a hater. Watch n learn kid cause I ain't going no where I will be back every week and talk shit to ya. Ole miss by ten plusagainst LSU there genius. See you Saturday night..

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Geaux Olé piss

jtoler

Tenn had zero rushing yards son, stats are stats. I said ole miss would skull fukk the tenn o line and bang bang bang. I said ole miss would beat bama cause they had more talent bang bang bang. You see I understand the teams and the player personnel in the sec. I got your objective. Ole miss is the best team in the country, that's my opinion. Who the fukk is going to beat them and why? Do you realize they will be favored in every game left on their schedule including Georgia in the sec title game. Nobody will beat them cause their defense is impregnable and they got above average sec offense with arguably the best receiver in the conference in treadwell. Engram is a top tier tight end. Have you seen the defense, you act like a hater. Watch n learn kid cause I ain't going no where I will be back every week and talk shit to ya. Ole miss by ten plusagainst LSU there genius. See you Saturday night..
    Well we know Bama should have never lost that game, they ran for over 150 yards on yall and should have won but imploded at the end. Texas A & M we all know now is a joke, the rest of the wins, Boise, Vandy, Tenn., L-Lafayette, and Memphis are nothing to write home about, but you won so props, so far youve done what you needed to do, but trust me, you will trip up, it may not be against LSU, that SHOULD be a win but you never know, but I do know this, that AU, Arkansas(on the road), and or Miss. St. will get you I know that and all it takes is one loss for an unfavorable, biased committee to push Ole Miss far enough away from #4 where you wont be able to make the ground back up to reach a playoff. Still a win-win for your program, you, along with Miss. St. got Mississippi some serious attention, something it hadnt seen since Manning(Archie) and you'll likely garner the signatures of more 4 star recruits for a few years. Just dont expect to sniff the playoffs.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

impregnable
    You must have gone to Ole Miss to learn such an advanced college word like that. They are known throughout the south for their English program for good reason.

You did go to Ole Miss, right?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Well we know Bama should have never lost that game, they ran for over 150 yards on yall and should have won but imploded at the end. Texas A & M we all know now is a joke, the rest of the wins, Boise, Vandy, Tenn., L-Lafayette, and Memphis are nothing to write home about, but you won so props, so far youve done what you needed to do, but trust me, you will trip up, it may not be against LSU, that SHOULD be a win but you never know, but I do know this, that AU, Arkansas(on the road), and or Miss. St. will get you I know that and all it takes is one loss for an unfavorable, biased committee to push Ole Miss far enough away from #4 where you wont be able to make the ground back up to reach a playoff. Still a win-win for your program, you, along with Miss. St. got Mississippi some serious attention, something it hadnt seen since Manning(Archie) and you'll likely garner the signatures of more 4 star recruits for a few years. Just dont expect to sniff the playoffs.

All i hear from most bama fans is excuses. They held u to 17 pts and won. Period. And Arkansas dominated u in yards u shouldve lost that game too.

ali5
    ali5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magnolia Slim

Ole miss should have beaten bama by 14+.... They missed a extra point type field goal, they missed a extra point and the refs gave bama a free seven points for the obvious no call face mask. i just don't see a trip up, arky and LSU are gimmies and Aub and MSU are at home playing against the most talented defense in the country. Aub runs similar offense as om so the defense plays against that everyday, granted Wallace is not the running threat Marshall is. MSU will lose cause Bo Wallace will work their secondary and Dak will face a defense on another level (though bama's defense is tough). If somebody can tell me who matches up better and why I'm all ears. Looking at their schedule they will win out then play Uga in the sec championship. I just can't fathom anybody beating them.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    All i hear from most bama fans is excuses. They held u to 17 pts and won. Period. And Arkansas dominated u in yards u shouldve lost that game too.
    Actually held them to 10 points. Ole miss kid fumbled a kickoff at the seven yard line and bama ran in the fumble but there was a clear face mask penalty not called on bama....and I didn't know toler was a bama fan, that explains things but I will say if I see a toler post I read it Unlike a lot of others..

1234 ... Last