No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Please stop this foolishness you're becoming the joke of this forum. What happened to you goat? back in the days you were the guy that i could count on for some solid picks, Now you're out here looking like fade material. Come on guy, get it together
    Becoming? He's always been 0 for his life on anything non-NBA related. Always.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Hail to the Redskins!........Skins and Cowgirls always play each other tough...and the funny thing about this series is whenever one team is supposedly "superior" to the other (i.e. Dallas in this particular case), usually it's the dog that rises up and wins the game...Goat made some solid points...Colt McCoy all through training camp, OTA's, preseason, etc. has shown that he has a good grasp of Jay Gruden's offense and the playbook....He was reading defenses and finding the hot read better than RG3 and Cousins.

He also plays with confidence, poise, and a swagger that is needed as an NFL QB and was very accurate on all of his throws...not to mention that he did have 21 NFL starts under his belt and I think that experience helped him immensely....Anyhow, those aforementioned qualities were something that Kirk Cousins was lacking and hence why he became a turnover machine and constantly threw interceptions...I think the skins do have a legit shot to win this game straight up, but I will gladly take the (+9.5) or higher!...

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Fuk cousins and mich state. Told you guys kirk cousins sucks ass. some got happy after his first fluke game. but he was finished shortly after that. mccoy steps it up. djax and garcon is one of the best duos in the nfl. morris hasn't played good because wash is always losing, and never can get creative with their playcalling. if they take a lead, dallas won't come back. romo will fold under the lights and mccoy and the skins will shine.
    McCoy really he's the saving grace???

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK I'll do it.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    How can you ask for Survivor advice when you don't also list the teams you've already selected?
    I'm bouncing it around for ideas, my friend. It's week 8, dude, I think you can guess pretty well who most have and have not taken. But if you want to know for sure

Denver
    Green Bay
    New England
    San Diego
    Dallas
    Arizona
    Baltimore

Does that help?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Fuk cousins and mich state. Told you guys kirk cousins sucks ass. some got happy after his first fluke game. but he was finished shortly after that. mccoy steps it up. djax and garcon is one of the best duos in the nfl. morris hasn't played good because wash is always losing, and never can get creative with their playcalling. if they take a lead, dallas won't come back. romo will fold under the lights and mccoy and the skins will shine.
    You r a fukin idiot! Mccoy lmfao! Guy wasn't good enough to beat out hoyer.The guy pussed out against alabama! Fuk colt fuk his dad and fuk his brother. I am a life long u t fan. Born in killeen and you either root for u.t. or a.m. and fuk a.m.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I've been telling this to Cowboys fans...of course they think I'm crazy. They are not as good as it seems. The Giants lost that game as much as the Cowboys won it. The win over the overrated Seahawks started the love. I like the Cowboys as half my family is from Texas. I hope they do well and win a couple playoff games, shit even the whole thing but they're not the best team in the NFC. Not even top 3, IMO.

Washington is obviously not great but this is a divisional game on MNF. 10 points is a gift and the ML is absolutely worth a shot. This is a FG game either way but I really do think the Skins pull it off.
    If the boys don't turn the ball over against San Fran they'd be undefeated this year

Romo is healthy

Murray is a beast

Best offensive line in football

Fast defense mixed with all different types of zone man schemes

They are for real until someone gets hurt

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    goat went full lakerboy

NEVER GO FULL LAKERBOY ! lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

House

Dallas will not lose until they play AZ , then they'll lose a game to the Eagles and then the colts ...they beat shitty teams , thats what they've done all year .... none of the teams Dallas has beaten has more then three wins < Redskins at 2-5 will not be the team that beats the Cowboys

House

Matter of fact , this thread made me wanna put money on Dallas .... Book it

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Dallas will not lose until they play AZ , then they'll lose a game to the Eagles and then the colts ...they beat shitty teams , thats what they've done all year .... none of the teams Dallas has beaten has more then three wins < Redskins at 2-5 will not be the team that beats the Cowboys
    So beating Seattle on the road is a fluke to .... idiot

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Not even saying this won't happen but with all the games Sunday and Sunday night why the hell would anyone wait around til Monday just to put $ Colt McCoy????? Gotta be something better you can find Cowboys are rolling at Washington fukkin stinks.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Garcon, Djax, and Morris all OWN dallas in their careers. Own. Mccoy is a good qb, I'm telling you guys, this is gonna be a closer game than people think. Wash has a good offense. Garcon and Djax are one of the best duos in the NFL. Morris is gonna get going, trust me.

Dallas is overrated. Sure they might beat the skins but I don't see them covering the spread. I'm going to post my play Sunday night or Monday. Gonna wait for all these airheads to put Dallas in their teasers.

Goat Milk

Dirty Cash,

4 straight season +ytd nba threads all documented by third parties on sbr and i'm a joke? find me one person in sbr history that did that. no one knows the nba game like me. no one. not one guy in vegas or one guy on this board. you know it and i know it.

also i just posted rams ml thread last week to beat the seahawks. was I a joke then as well? I know how to pick my spots. you don't know what you're talking about. go look at the rams thread and see how many people said the same thing you just said now. that i'm a dart thrower. think before you speak.

also i'll challenge anyone here to an nba capping contest and the loser leaves sbr forever. 50 plays. last year i said the patriots would win the afc and said i would leave sbr for a month if i lost, and i left. i will leave forever if one person on this site beats me in an nba contest over 50 or 100 plays.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    This may be the dumbest fuking poster alive.
    That's what you said in my Rams ML thread last week too you fukkin Mormon. How many winner you guys want me to post for you? Every year you win off my picks. Have you sucked a dick for money today, you fukking Mormon?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Sure they will beat them. Lets bet 10,000 air units on them.
    Pavy, should i post a screenshot? don't open your mouth unless you're prepared to get embarrassed, as I have done so many times over the years to people who question my bet size. You won't be the first and probably not the last. Just let me know.

Goat Milk

Alfred Morris Career Stats against Dallas:

24 rushes, 117 yards, 1 td,
    33 attempts 200 yards 3 tds
    16 attempts, 81 yards, 1 td
    24 attempts for 88 yards and 1 td

in 4 games, morris has never not scored a td against dallas. FYI.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

They might. I do like the +10. That's crazy. Cowboys highly overrated now.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Dirty Cash,

4 straight season +ytd nba threads all documented by third parties on sbr and i'm a joke? find me one person in sbr history that did that. no one knows the nba game like me. no one. not one guy in vegas or one guy on this board. you know it and i know it.

also i just posted rams ml thread last week to beat the seahawks. was I a joke then as well? I know how to pick my spots. you don't know what you're talking about. go look at the rams thread and see how many people said the same thing you just said now. that i'm a dart thrower. think before you speak.

also i'll challenge anyone here to an nba capping contest and the loser leaves sbr forever. 50 plays. last year i said the patriots would win the afc and said i would leave sbr for a month if i lost, and i left. i will leave forever if one person on this site beats me in an nba contest over 50 or 100 plays.
    Don't question him, ever! VY beat you. You're still here.

meader99

Garcon, Djax, and Morris all OWN dallas in their careers. Own. Mccoy is a good qb, I'm telling you guys, this is gonna be a closer game than people think. Wash has a good offense. Garcon and Djax are one of the best duos in the NFL. Morris is gonna get going, trust me.

Dallas is overrated. Sure they might beat the skins but I don't see them covering the spread. I'm going to post my play Sunday night or Monday. Gonna wait for all these airheads to put Dallas in their teasers.
    So you're already changing tunes in your own post? Priceless.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    So you're already changing tunes in your own post? Priceless.
    No i think Wash will win but its not a lock obviously

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Dirty Cash,

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Becoming? He's always been 0 for his life on anything non-NBA related. Always.
    Lol, he's not even a breakeven NBA capper, have you seen the shit he was posting last year? It's fukking beyond pathetic...

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Lol, he's not even a breakeven NBA capper, have you seen the shit he was posting last year? It's fukking beyond pathetic...
    I think he also forgets chasing the Heat every game when the Mavs were sticking it to them.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Never question goat
    The books would love to have him on their side, but he continues to destroy them day after day.
    What a blessing he is still posting his plays here at sbr.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Never question goat
    The books would love to have him on their side, but he continues to destroy them day after day.
    What a blessing he is still posting his plays here at sbr.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Don't question him, ever! VY beat you. You're still here.
    1. I won that contest. He claims he won by .05 units. .05 units.
    2. Leaving SBR forever wasn't part of our deal.
    3. Lee, you chinese fuk, breakeven capper in nba. Lol. Right. Check any of my threads all tracked by 3rd party. No one knows what goes on in your threads because you track all your plays.

If anyone has big nuts, challenge me to an nba contest and the loser leaves the forum forever. Lee? Let's see who has the balls to do it. Must be a big name poster.

leetreaper

3. Lee, you chinese fuk, breakeven capper in nba. Lol. Right. Check any of my threads all tracked by 3rd party. No one knows what goes on in your threads because you track all your plays.

If anyone has big nuts, challenge me to an nba contest and the loser leaves the forum forever. Lee? Let's see who has the balls to do it. Must be a big name poster.
    Link me to your 3rd party plays I'll check em out.

meader99

Not only did he win, but you conceded before it was over.....But tell us again how great you are and how you know everything.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Redskins have one of the worst divisional rivalry records in the NFL.
    Cowboys lead 64–44–2 all time record between these two teams.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys...dskins_rivalry

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

We do know actually. He has been exposed for fraudulent records many times. Don't waste your time with him.

Leet buried AGAIN

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Agree with most of what you said....but McCoy is not good. He is a mid-tier backup QB at best.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Redskins have one of the worst divisional rivalry records in the NFL.
    Cowboys lead 64–44–2 all time record between these two teams.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys...dskins_rivalry
    That's amazing. Dallas even beat them regularly during the Gibbs era, when they were a juggernaut.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

goat what other upsets for week 8?

leetreaper

Where's the link bitch???

First 123 Last