Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Jesus, don't get excited over some cheap food and list it's prices. Be a man, Russian chicks would despise you.
    Why the fukk you hatin on a man sharing his vacation pics??

Maybe he doesn't give a shit what Russian girls think..

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Then he wouldn't give a damn about what I think, which is the right thing to do anyways.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Ask Opie about the pavy video
    I've seen that weird mofo Mute ugly looking stick with a football jersey on

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Why the fukk you hatin on a man sharing his vacation pics??

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Then he wouldn't give a damn about what I think, which is the right thing to do anyways.
    True, I don't give a dann.
    But: If you think that I give an fukk at all about the amount oft money I spend in my vacation - you have no idea what type of person I am. I am the one, that spends 500€ or 20€ for a night. I am the one that goes in a Louis Vuitton Ort Burberry store and buys whatever the fukk he wants without even thinking ab out it when he likes it - and Amt the same time gets pissed off when he has to pay 5€ for a coffee when the coffee isn't ans better than the 1.50€ coffee next door. House in Andalusia and appartment in Catalunya - yeah okay and I am the cheap bastard that talks about money? Lmao....
    When I mention a price while I am on vacation, it is to put things into perspective. IF I pay less than 1/4 the price I pay in my hometown for a dinner, yes, that is worth mentioning. IF I pay basically nothing for a ride compared to my hometown, des I think that is interesting. But if you ever think, that I am a guy that I am a penny pincher in and way - you can't be more wrong about me.
    And Russian girls? Pal, I am from Germany, we have more than a few.... I know them. And what I think of them is the same I think about any other women: you don't wanna work and be a golddigger? OK, fukk off, not with me. You are an independent woman? Great, money ain't a thing as long as we habe some.
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave zizoudane10 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    True, I don't give a dann.
    But: If you think that I give an fukk at all about the amount oft money I spend in my vacation - you have no idea what type of person I am. I am the one, that spends 500€ or 20€ for a night. I am the one that goes in a Louis Vuitton Ort Burberry store and buys whatever the fukk he wants without even thinking ab out it when he likes it - and Amt the same time gets pissed off when he has to pay 5€ for a coffee when the coffee isn't ans better than the 1.50€ coffee next door. House in Andalusia and appartment in Catalunya - yeah okay and I am the cheap bastard that talks about money? Lmao....
    When I mention a price while I am on vacation, it is to put things into perspective. IF I pay less than 1/4 the price I pay in my hometown for a dinner, yes, that is worth mentioning. IF I pay basically nothing for a ride compared to my hometown, des I think that is interesting. But if you ever think, that I am a guy that I am a penny pincher in and way - you can't be more wrong about me.
    And Russian girls? Pal, I am from Germany, we have more than a few.... I know them. And what I think of them is the same I think about any other women: you don't wanna work and be a golddigger? OK, fukk off, not with me. You are an independent woman? Great, money ain't a thing as long as we habe some.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Russian Rocket 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

And just btw: I've been away a day and this thread became a private war between two guys and another guy feels the need to say that "Russians girls would dispite you" because I tell the guys what the average cost for things in Krakow is?
    Yeah okay, it is what it is.
    I thought guys might be interested in foreign countries/cities. This isn't a show-off thread. I thought it might be interesting to share. If not - I can stop right here and right now. The time I spend for posting I could just AS well drink another beer. Whatever. Had a shower now, leaving again. Will check in again tonight. Ort maybe I just shouldn't, whatever.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

(Btw: loads of mistakes due to autocorrect (to German). Sorry about that, but I guess you know what the words should mean.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

And just btw: I've been away a day and this thread became a private war between two guys and another guy feels the need to say that "Russians girls would dispite you" because I tell the guys what the average cost for things in Krakow is?
    I thought guys might be interested in foreign countries/cities. This isn't a show-off thread. I thought it might be interesting to share. If not - I can stop right here and right now. The time I spend for posting I could just AS well drink another beer. Whatever. Had a shower now, leaving again. Will check in again tonight. Ort maybe I just shouldn't, whatever.
    zizou stfu and post more pix plz

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    zizou stfu and post more pix plz
    Will do pal, later

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Keep doing what you do Zizou! Enjoy your time off..

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Take it easy zizou, I'm just playing "cultural differences" game here and messing with you.

IF I pay less than 1/4 the price I pay in my hometown for a dinner, yes, that is worth mentioning.
    Absolutely! Except it's embarrassing for a man to do it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

ziziou...antibet is my country man - he means no harm ...go easy on him plz

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Piss on the haters; enjoy your trip Zizou

And give me a Schalke winner today

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Me and the girl saying: PROST to all you guys!!

Attachment 74129

Attachment 74131

(I had 4.5 liters beer today, the girl 3, 6 wodkas for Zizou and 2 for the girl. So yes, we might look a little wasted)

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Attachment 74129

Attachment 74131

(I had 4.5 liters beer today, the girl 3, 6 wodkas for Zizou and 2 for the girl. So yes, we might look a little wasted)
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Booya711 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

More pics will have to wait till later I guess - I am drunk. Not used to it anymore.....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

zizou, great thread. I live in New Jersey and have been itching to just getaway for a few days, and wanted to hit up somewhere in Europe.

Krakow might be my first European adventure thanks to this thread. Looking up 3 nights in a decent hotel + flight is surprisingly only about $900.

What hotel are you staying at? Keep the posts coming, I'm very interested in how much every day items cost out there.

Keeping posting pics! Excellent thread.

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Cool thread. Keep posting pics! What exactly is that food you're eating, one pic looks like some chicken ,another maybe a salad? I'm not hip to European fare. And to the guy bitching about posting prices, who the penetrate cares dude, some people actually like to know what stuff costs, and I for one don't even understand the symbols let alone the ratio for the US dollar.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Attachment 74129

Attachment 74131

clear winner right here
    ziziou put your dancing shoes on and take her to one of the clubs out there that closes at 8AM

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by atscover View Post
    Pretty good at picking ATS winners? New sports betting forum where you can FREEROLL cash money prizes. Sign up and get involved. We are promoting free cash giveaways in order to promote the site. See you there 

http://atscover.com
    ats needs to be banned
    shari check in girl

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by atscover View Post
    Pretty good at picking ATS winners? New sports betting forum where you can FREEROLL cash money prizes. Sign up and get involved. We are promoting free cash giveaways in order to promote the site. See you there ��

http://atscover.com
    alright you got me interested- let me see what I can do

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Good work zizzer. Watch your liver!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Keep doing what you do Zizou! Enjoy your time off..

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    zizou, great thread. I live in New Jersey and have been itching to just getaway for a few days, and wanted to hit up somewhere in Europe.

Krakow might be my first European adventure thanks to this thread. Looking up 3 nights in a decent hotel + flight is surprisingly only about $900.

What hotel are you staying at? Keep the posts coming, I'm very interested in how much every day items cost out there.

Keeping posting pics! Excellent thread.
    Our hotel is www.venetian-house.com
    I would absolutely recommend it. Any Hotel that is on, or close to Rynek Glowny is great, because you are directly in the heart of the city and can go anywhere you want from here. I absolutely recommend Krakow. No doubt. This isn't Paris or Barcelona (when you look at the size) of course, but it really is an absolute dream!! And the people? Can't be any more friendly and helping than here. And English Language takes you anywhere. Much more, than in Paris or Barcelona f.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalFisher View Post
    Cool thread. Keep posting pics! What exactly is that food you're eating, one pic looks like some chicken ,another maybe a salad? I'm not hip to European fare. And to the guy bitching about posting prices, who the penetrate cares dude, some people actually like to know what stuff costs, and I for one don't even understand the symbols let alone the ratio for the US dollar.
    I will answer your questions in detail later pal
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Good work zizzer. Watch your liver!
    Of course

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Pics of polander babes walking the streets? For scientific purposes of course

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Pics of polander babes walking the streets? For scientific purposes of course
    unfortunately the umbrellas get in the way

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Breakfast at Café Camelot (amazing)

Jewish Quarter Kazimierz
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-30-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave zizoudane10 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoWays

Fck me, zouzer! I cannot view. Invalid something or another

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Dinner in a traditional Polish Milkbar

After that, drinks, drinks and a few more drinks in one oft these 24 hours bars. (Herring Ambassy, straight in front of the Embassies of the USA and Germany)
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-30-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Fck me, zouzer! I cannot view. Invalid something or another
    No shit?

Let me know if you can see the pics guys?!
    If not, there's no point in uploading them now.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Invalid link on all bud

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Invalid link on all bud
    Fukk

Sorry guys. No idea why. Makes no sense at all.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Please try again to see the ones in Post #97. If it doesn't work - no clue why and I will try again later!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

???

TwoWays

Zouzer no go! Thx anyway.

First 12345 Last