STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats remaining schedule

pretty damn tough. 6 tough ones in a row and then to finish with 3 straight divisional games. Even at 5-2 right now, they are gonna have a tough time winning 10 games.

8 Sun, Oct 26 1:00 PM FOX
    9 Sun, Nov 2 4:25 PM CBS
    10 BYE WEEK
    11 Sun, Nov 16 8:30 PM NBC
    12 Sun, Nov 23 1:00 PM FOX
    13 Sun, Nov 30 4:25 PM CBS
    14 Sun, Dec 7 8:30 PM NBC
    15 Sun, Dec 14 1:00 PM CBS
    16 Sun, Dec 21 1:00 PM CBS
    17 Sun, Dec 28 1:00 PM CBS

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

They can easily win 10, I think they finish 11-5

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

they will finish 10-6

STAX

Chicago, Denver, Detroit at home... 2-1 : @ Indy, @San Deigo, @ Green Bay... 1-2 : 3 divisional games ... 2-1 : thats 10-6. more likely they go 9-7 than 11-5 imo

STAX

I dont think they beat Denver or @Indy... Split @ San Diego and @Green Bay. give them 4 out of 5 against Chicago/Detroit/3 divisional games... pretty generous and it still adds up to 10 wins

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

they can win this division with 8-8 record lets be honest.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    they can win this division with 8-8 record lets be honest.
    Miami or Buffalo will win 9 games this year. Could come down to Pats/Bills in week 17
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Looks like 10-6 or 11-5.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Chicago, Denver, Detroit at home... 2-1 : @ Indy, @San Deigo, @ Green Bay... 1-2 : 3 divisional games ... 2-1 : thats 10-6. more likely they go 9-7 than 11-5 imo
    Thats providing every team stays as they are now which commonsense dictates will not happen.

Stacker ur better than this

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Thats providing every team stays as they are now which commonsense dictates will not happen.

Stacker ur better than this
    Doesnt matter... Pats could just as easily be the team that gets worse/better/injured for whatever reason. Theres a legit chance Pats will be 7-6 heading into the last 3 division games. I like the Pats, my 2nd team behind the Browns, I just think they are gonna have a tough time winning 10 games. Do I think they eventualy win 10? Yes, but it wont be easy and a 9-7 season isn't out of the question

STAX

the only teams I could see falling would be Detroit and/or Chicago, and Pats have them 2 out of the next 3 games. Green Bay, Indy, San Diego, barring injuries the their respective QBs, are not going to get worse. Thats 3 legit Super Bowl contenders all on the road. Throw in Denver and that's a very possible 0-4, but I could then see the Pats beating Chicago and Detroit, and finishing 3-0 in the divisional games to finish 10-6.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Doesnt matter... Pats could just as easily be the team that gets worse/better/injured for whatever reason. Theres a legit chance Pats will be 7-6 heading into the last 3 division games. I like the Pats, my 2nd team behind the Browns, I just think they are gonna have a tough time winning 10 games. Do I think they eventualy win 10? Yes, but it wont be easy and a 9-7 season isn't out of the question
    If gronk stays healthy they will be at the pointy end come end of season and not only would be a +EV chance to win 10 but be in serious SB contention imo...

Brady + Gronk=$$$

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    If gronk stays healthy they will be at the pointy end come end of season and not only would be a +EV chance to win 10 but be in serious SB contention imo...

Brady + Gronk=$$$
    As long as Brady and Belichik are there, they will have a shot at the Super Bowl. Browns @ Pats in the divisional round this year, a very real possibility.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

i think they will go 2-4 to a 7-6 overall then 3-0

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I think they go 3-3 than 3-0 but lets see. 10-6 seems more likely

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    this is what i think too... there will be some pressure on them the last 3 weeks , and it wouldnt toally shock me to see them get knocked off. Still may win the division at 9-7

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Should be some great upcoming games if you are a Pats fan

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Going to be some nail biters that's for sure..I'd love to see us gut out some tough wins and get a streak going during those games.
    Here's where it gets good!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Who cares about the RATriots and straight up gay Tom Brady.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Impossible to project NFL future wins and losses

The league for the most part is very balanced

Nobody can project future injuries

Signed
    An Sbr professional

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

I dont think they beat Denver or @Indy... Split @ San Diego and @Green Bay. give them 4 out of 5 against Chicago/Detroit/3 divisional games... pretty generous and it still adds up to 10 wins
    How is it "generous" to assume they will lose to Indy and Denver? They beat Denver at home last year and whupped Indy twice.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people overreact to the NFL on a week to week basis. Patriots looked bad last night in a victory and now others see them as an atrocious team. Well SD looked pretty bad against an abysmal Oakland team just last week, but I am not calling SD a 10-6 team.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Miami or Buffalo will win 9 games this year. Could come down to Pats/Bills in week 17
    You're a funny guy!

The only importance of that game will be NE fighting for playoff seeding, with Buffalo long since eliminated

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Saloon this.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Forte going to give them fits, Ivory ran for a buck and change on that defense, and Ivory ain't Forte.

You see what Forte did last week? The real Beast runs the rock in Chicago, not Seattle.
    Plus Chicago got a terrific TE and Jeffries and the other wide out.

What Brady has going for him is the Bears have that suspect secondary

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

7-2 with losses at Green Bay and Indianapolis.

I see them beating denver and san diego

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Forte going to give them fits, Ivory ran for a buck and change on that defense, and Ivory ain't Forte.

You see what Forte did last week? The real Beast runs the rock in Chicago, not Seattle.
    Plus Chicago got a terrific TE and Jeffries and the other wide out.

What Brady has going for him is the Bears have that suspect secondary
    Nash just the fact that you listed Jeffery first and referred to Brandon Marshall as "the other wide out" makes your opinion on this matter irrelevant

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

5-4.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nash just the fact that you listed Jeffery first and referred to Brandon Marshall as "the other wide out" makes your opinion on this matter irrelevant
    Yeah haha just a top 5 receiver in the league no big deal.
    who gives a shet what pats record will be the division is crap and they cannot beat Broncos or chargers come playoff time.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Why, because I was looking at Jeffries stats a little while ago and his name was fresh in my mind, and I forgot Marshalls name for a moment renders my opinion relevant?

OK, whatever.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    How is it "generous" to assume they will lose to Indy and Denver? They beat Denver at home last year and whupped Indy twice.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people overreact to the NFL on a week to week basis. Patriots looked bad last night in a victory and now others see them as an atrocious team. Well SD looked pretty bad against an abysmal Oakland team just last week, but I am not calling SD a 10-6 team.
    If anyone understands not overreacting, its me. Im not sure why you assume this, Im guessing you didnt read the entire thread and all of my posts. I like New England, I didnt think they looked bad at all against the Jets. Jets always play NE tough. Losing Jarod Mayo is huge, and that is the reason the run defense was so soft last night. NE just isn't talented enough to beat all the best teams in consecutive weeks. Im a Brady fan, I think he is a top 3 QB of all time. I think Belichik is the best coach of all time. I root for NE over every team in the NFL other than Cleveland. I just think they are gonna have tough time getting to 10 wins with that remaining schedule. Wouldnt surprise me to see them win 10 or 11, and it wouldnt surprise me to see them have to claw for a playoff spot. Regardless you have to admit that remaining schedule is tough.

Denver is a much better team this year than last year. O-line was hurt last year and the defense was mediocre. The defense this year is top 5 in the NFL. They are hard nosed on that side of the ball now. And Indy is light years better this year than last year too. NEW England will be dogs against both for sure, and @ GB and @ SD as well. That 4/6 they will be dogs in... and they wont be favored by more than 5 against Detroit or Chicago. I looks like 2-4 or 3-3. Pats will be 7-6 or maybe 8-5 at best when they hit the final 3 divisional games. Anything can happen then. Miami already beat NE this year, and Buffalo has the defense to make it a game. Plus the Jets always play NE tough, that game will be their Super Bowl this year.

I would love to see NE go on a run and beat the elite teams, bit its gonna be tough. @ Indy, @SD, and @GB with Denver at home mixed in is as tough of a stretch as I can imagine any team out of the NFC West going through.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Same teams Jets already played, don't cry for me Argentina.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

no nig deal they wont win the superbowl anyways.