Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jerry I think you have a future now as a tout! You are killing it!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    Jerry what you think of Cincinnati vs SMU. I thought Cincinnati was best play on the board Saturday but line is going the other way now and got me thinking of laying off. Cincinnati can easily score on SMU, I just don't see how they keep up? It took SMU 3 games to get their first TD of the season. I think Cincinnati rolls here even with no defense. SMU offense will stop the own drives.
    well , I give u my honest opinion on the game !! I would NOT play the game at all , but a safe way to play it is ML Cincinnati only !! The money line is too high to play the ML - so skip the game !! That is hard game !!I will have games tonight for tomorrow and u can look at them !! Again I would NOT play the game - this game is NOT EASY MONEY !! wish u good luck !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. I will stay away. Will be looking for your plays

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    well , I give u my honest opinion on the game !! I would NOT play the game at all , but a safe way to play it is ML Cincinnati only !! The money line is too high to play the ML - so skip the game !! That is hard game !!I will have games tonight for tomorrow and u can look at them !! Again I would NOT play the game - this game is NOT EASY MONEY !! wish u good luck !!

You my friend is a GURU!

Always providing great advice! Curious as to how you became so good at this hobby, you care to share how???

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Jerry I love giving you shit because you have the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader, but you're doing great man. Nice job.

Hot Jerry

Ok Guys , finally have a nice game for us OKLAHOMA [ -7 or so ] light -[ one or two units ] and heavy ML [ -280 or so ] !! I will play 2 units on OK [ -7 ] and 4 units on OK ML ONLY !! EASY MONEY - so good luck to all of us !! OKLAHOMA are my NEW HEROES and OKLAHOMA to the MOON BOYS , to the MOON !!

Urbanwildlife

Thank you Jerry and see you on the moon! Would appreciate it if you answered my question from my last post on this thread.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Hot Jerry fukn wins

again

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

You've been hot Jerry. I'll tail you on Oklahoma. I'm on Marshall -22 as well. Prob gonna take Cinci too. May tease with Ohio State. Good luck bud.

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post

You my friend is a GURU!

Always providing great advice! Curious as to how you became so good at this hobby, you care to share how???
    Here is my honest answer - years of paying my dues - in other words -losing my ass !! when capping u have to look for everything [ more u know about the team that u want to bet on the better off u are ] , than u look at their schedule . When and where and to who they've lost to. What is their next game . How many times the team that u want to bet lost at home [ if they play at home ] . Is the team that u want to bet in top 25 ratings - those are the basics points ! Then make sure that all ur players are playing - no injuries to main players [ receiver , QB, RB , center and so on ] . and u do it with every game !! also remember that good teams [ top 25 ] very seldom lose two games back to back . They may not cover the second game but they should win -in this case, u take ML only if the ML is reasonable , u have to be careful . And remember NO emotions this is business !!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No value@-280

WNT

Hot Jerry

And one more thing , don't chase ur money - if u lose today , let it be , there will be another day and another game !! play ONLY with money u can afford to lose - so good luck to u URBANWILDLIFE - my friend !!

Hot Jerry

bet ur own games and handicap ur own games !! So don't listen to anyone - not even me !! There is a lot of BS on this site , so be careful who u trust .

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

who you got jerome?>

Hot Jerry

and remember that this sport betting of ours is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and not honesty and better teams !! Im NOT implying anything here - but keep it on back of ur mind ! I hope I help u my friend and u can ask me anything u want at any time and I will give u my honest answer , Im NOT BS'R !! so good luck to u URBANWILDLIFE !!

Urbanwildlife

Thank you for the excellent information GURU Jerry as it helps me tremendously to know what to look for!

See you at the pay window!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-18-14 at 12:24 PM.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

jerome, do you have any free money this fine day?

Hot Jerry

Ok Guys this was FUUUUUKKKKKKEEEEEENNNNN game !! This game hurt me lil bet !! that's ok bad day !! Im sorry guys , we WILL make it back !!

Hot Jerry

Ok guys Im going to bet right now 2 more games today in NCAAF - North Carolina +1 and Tennessee +16.5 so good luck to us !! 2 units n each game !!

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    Ok guys Im going to bet right now 2 more games today in NCAAF - North Carolina +1 and Tennessee +16.5 so good luck to us !! 2 units n each game !!
    How much you betting Jerry?

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    How much you betting Jerry?
    Kind of disrespectful question isn't it???

Thanks for the additional picks Guru Jerry, and I will see you at the pay window!

Urbanwildlife

Have you looked at Week #9 lines yet GURU JERRY???

First 1234