homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Did Notre Dame supporter frame Jameis winston?

Think about it before laughing.

Gurley gets busted a week or two ago. All a rich person would have to do is buy 1000 pieces of memorabilia. Have a signature expert forge the winston autograph. Then send those 1000 pieces into James Spence verification co.

The leak of this story the week of the Notre Dame gm is extremely troubling to me.

Good thing I locked in nd +11.5 yday morning before the news. See my wash v Oregon thread for proof of my bet

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Jameis is gonna do idiotic things without anyones help. Think timing a mere coincidence

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know, that is a hell of a thought tbh. Shit is so corrupt now a days I tend to think you are right about this. Especially it being Notre Dame, they've been desperate for decades now...

I dont really think someone would forge Winston's signature, however I do think someone would bait him into signing some things and then bring this to light when FSU plays their team.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The report came out before the last game. Norte Dame has no shot either way.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Jameis is gonna do idiotic things without anyones help. Think timing a mere coincidence
    ugh, coincidence my ass. Who is to say Missouri fan didnt do the same to Gurley? That game last week was Missouri's one tough game in their side of the conference. No one really thought Missouri was gonna win the SEC, but if they win that game last week, they have a hell of a chance to make the SEC title game that is for sure. You never know with these college boosters and fanatics. Funny how both lines came out before this info was made public too. Shit behind the scenes is shady, and you dont hear about 90% of it

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    ugh, coincidence my ass. Who is to say Missouri fan didnt do the same to Gurley? That game last week was Missouri's one tough game in their side of the conference. No one really thought Missouri was gonna win the SEC, but if they win that game last week, they have a hell of a chance to make the SEC title game that is for sure. You never know with these college boosters and fanatics. Funny how both lines came out before this info was made public too. Shit behind the scenes is shady, and you dont hear about 90% of it
    Its possible but not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes its just kids making bad choices. Which shouldn't be a penalty anyways. Just part of NCAA greed making all they can while they are in college

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

No can do this game - WNT !!

STAX

Its possible but not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes its just kids making bad choices. Which shouldn't be a penalty anyways. Just part of NCAA greed making all they can while they are in college
    agree 100%, but these kids aren't aggressively seeking to sign autographs... that I promise you. These leeches feed on dumb kids, and how many 20 year old kids have to ever met who don't make dumb choices?

Vegas39

agree 100%, but these kids aren't aggressively seeking to sign autographs... that I promise you. These leeches feed on dumb kids, and how many 20 year old kids have to ever met who don't make dumb choices?
    I agree with you on that. I'm sure the whole story will come out soon

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The report came out before the last game. Norte Dame has no shot either way.
    Last gm was 3 days ago. We r talking just before the nd gm either way. And did u watch the Clemson gm when Jameis did not play? You don't think nd can beat that team that showed up to play Clemson?

I could not disagree more

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Last gm was 3 days ago. We r talking just before the nd gm either way. And did u watch the Clemson gm when Jameis did not play? You don't think nd can beat that team that showed up to play Clemson?

I could not disagree more
    It may not matter who is at QB if ND can't stop from turning ball over as they have the past few weeks

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The whistle blower is a Gator fan. Not difficult to see what's going on here.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Too late.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Yeah. Right. Sure. I'm sure the same rich ND alum framed Manziel and Gurley too.As for the "timing" of this whole thing... Hardly a week goes by where scumbag Jameis Winston *doesn't* get some new controversy attached to him. Hell, it would've been more suspicious if the guy actually kept his head down, went to classes, went to practice, didn't violate NCAA rules, didn't steal anything, shoot anything or rape anyone over a 6-day span.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Here's a picture of Trent Richardson "not knowing" his autographs were being sold

Unless there's proof he took money, he's playing.

Vegas39

Agree Dane they have to prove he took money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He told the coach he did not take money why would he lie??

I'm sure it would be easy to catch him

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He told the coach he did not take money why would he lie??

I'm sure it would be easy to catch him
    why would he lie

for starters so he isn't kicked out of FSU

jjgold

It's too easy to catch him so obviously he didn't do it

homie1975

Manziel did it last year and got half a game. Gurley so far one game. The slope is ascending. Jameis 2 gms? Or maybe heisman winners like manziel and Jameis only get half a gm?

homie1975

He can't steal crabs legs anymore so he needs the money. He must likely signed these for a few thousand bucks

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Agree Dane they have to prove he took money
    You should be aware that "proof" generally means "proof beyond a reasonable doubt". Sorry, apologists, there's just no reasonable doubt here. Of course, FSU and the NCAA will still gladly turn a blind eye and I'm sure a scathing report will be released on January 13, but to act like we don't have proof beyond a reasonable doubt is silly.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Just remember Cam Newton and Auburn. Anyone with 1/2 a brain 'knew' he violated NCAA rules but...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Wait so he isnt playing this weekend?

homie1975

As of this moment he has not been suspended

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its not illegal for player to Max out CrEDiT Cardzz and take loans.....suprised you dont hear more about the players who do it.....

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Considered getting some $$$ down on ND +11' just in case something breaks and I could middle it. Now 5Dimes has "Jameis Winston must start for action" on the line...do they know something we don't ???

Vegas39

Name:  Bz7PPo2CQAAzzUL.png-large.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  15.2 KB

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Just remember Cam Newton and Auburn. Anyone with 1/2 a brain 'knew' he violated NCAA rules but...
    Yes his father was bidding him around after he left Florida and apparently told Mississippi State that 50k was not enough to land him so he was going to auburn. But if you don't have a strong circumstantial case or money trail then what can be done to punish

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gurley gets busted a week or two ago. All a rich person would have to do is buy 1000 pieces of memorabilia. Have a signature expert forge the winston autograph. Then send those 1000 pieces into James Spence verification co.

The leak of this story the week of the Notre Dame gm is extremely troubling to me.

Good thing I locked in nd +11.5 yday morning before the news. See my wash v Oregon thread for proof of my bet
    Nope

Would have been easier and caused more damage for the conspirators (prolly the Catholics lol) to pay some piece of ass to say he raped her. This is too convoluted and (as stupid as he is) is not gonna take a check for his services.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Nope

Would have been easier and caused more damage for the conspirators (prolly the Catholics lol) to pay some piece of ass to say he raped her. This is too convoluted and (as stupid as he is) is not gonna take a check for his services.
    How did that work out for the chick he allegedly raped? He already beat a rape rap once u don't think he'd do it again?

jjgold

What a distraction this kid is

We do see he is clearly into himself which no NFL teams wants anymore

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did that work out for the chick he allegedly raped? He already beat a rape rap once u don't think he'd do it again?
    you somehow completely missed my point

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are so stupid it is pathetic. Get a f**kig life loser. You do not know anything about what goes on behind the sceenes. Boy are you dumb and gullable. You are stupid enough to buy beach front property in Iowa.

12 Last