slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    How's it going slacker00. Man if they had some beers there it looks like he would have been downing a few and he broke his leg? Now imagine if we had actual man like this one as President instead of the current pussy con and fraud loser that we have to deal with?
    As long as he doesn't have a (D) or (R) next to his name, I'll vote for him! Alex Mack in 2016!

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

[QUOTE=GIVEMETHEMONEY;22779175]How's it going slacker00. Man if they had some beers there it looks like he would have been downing a few and he broke his leg? Now imagine if we had actual man like this one as President instead of the current pussy con and fraud loser that we have to deal with?[/QUOTE

u want an idiot to run ur country? lol

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    As long as he doesn't have a (D) or (R) next to his name, I'll vote for him! Alex Mack in 2016!
    I say everyone should write in Darth Vader for President! Just think he would get things done with that Light Sabre!!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

[QUOTE=Coach Potato;22779211]
    How's it going slacker00. Man if they had some beers there it looks like he would have been downing a few and he broke his leg? Now imagine if we had actual man like this one as President instead of the current pussy con and fraud loser that we have to deal with?[/QUOTE

We have an idiot running our country! Look the boy does nothing but golf and fund raises his poll numbers are in the toilet! Start paying attention!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Who do you like for tonight slacker00???

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Name:  Reinaldo-ojeda.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  10.2 KB

He can always look to dancing with the stars if he never can play again.

slacker00

Who do you like for tonight slacker00???
    I'm on the 49ers so far, but gonna focus on props once they come out.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

I'm on the 49ers so far, but gonna focus on props once they come out.
    I am thinking of a 2 Team 6 point teaser. Do you think they will go over or under and how many points?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

[QUOTE=Coach Potato;22779211]
    How's it going slacker00. Man if they had some beers there it looks like he would have been downing a few and he broke his leg? Now imagine if we had actual man like this one as President instead of the current pussy con and fraud loser that we have to deal with?[/QUOTE

We ALREADY have one, that's enough.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY

GIVEMETHEMONEY

[QUOTE=44 Mag;22779497]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    We ALREADY have one, that's enough.
    Yep that is way too true unfortunately! Look at how being a community organizer and never having to have run a company or create a payroll did for us!!@

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The fukker can't dance

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    The fukker can't dance
    He won't do his job, he won't create jobs. He only wants to golf and fund raise and yep the fukker can't dance!! WOW I don't hear anyone supporting the dumb fukker now after 6 years of his same messed up shit.

slacker00

I am thinking of a 2 Team 6 point teaser. Do you think they will go over or under and how many points?
    Yes, I'm throwing STL+9 and U50 into a few teasers. Sorta see this as a standard brawling divisional slug fest.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Hey everyone here may have forgotten the Joe Theismann when Lawrence Taylor broke his leg on MNF!

Here is the link to the gruesome replay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mznBvAGScdg

Now that was ugly and uncalled for on the lame stream media's part!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its amazing how in NFL your career can come to an end in seconds

I doubt he is ever the same as you lose a step after these injuries

GIVEMETHEMONEY

He won't do his job, he won't create jobs. He only wants to golf and fund raise and yep the fukker can't dance!! WOW I don't hear anyone supporting the dumb fukker now after 6 years of his same messed up shit.
    I posed this about the con and fraud clueless in chief because of the title One of the more classless things i've recently seen goon boy certainly falls in this category. I have yet to see one poster stand up for the loser, liar con and fraud!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    eagles fans are pretty classless.

cheered when irvin got hurt and pelted santa with snowballs.
    Just like the time Jason Werth broke his wrist playing up in Philly and the crowd just cheered. Philly fans are classless, end of story

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

NBC just selling the drama, nothing new. That's what sport is, selling spectacle. Profit from pain.
    What were they supposed to show while this was going on, all the drunk fans in the crowd with their beer guts hanging out??

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

What does this have to do with football or sports? So you're saying because of the current president that we have that your life has been drastically affected? People love to bash the president while they sit at home not having to worry about many of the problems the rest of the world has to deal with. Americans in general are a bunch of cry babies with "first world problems." Appreciate what you have or just move to another country, you will start to understand this more as you grow up

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    What does this have to do with football or sports? So you're saying because of the current president that we have that your life has been drastically affected? People love to bash the president while they sit at home not having to worry about many of the problems the rest of the world has to deal with. Americans in general are a bunch of cry babies with "first world problems." Appreciate what you have or just move to another country, you will start to understand this more as you grow up
    Hey labones00 I am quite grown up and I am sick and tired of you and every other pathetic idiot making excuses for this pathetic liar con and fraud! My life is quite good because I work. Now what about the 93,000,000 Americans who are out of work that this clown con and fraud will not create jobs for.

Read the post he is classless, l liar, con and fraud so I added him here because of the title.

Why didn't you do your homework before you voted this loser con and fraud in??? And no I will stay to defend the country I grew up in even when this idiot won't! You move!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

What country do you live in ??? Just curious. After all you did ask & respond to the post.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Hey labones00 I am quite grown up and I am sick and tired of you and every other pathetic idiot making excuses for this pathetic liar con and fraud! My life is quite good because I work. Now what about the 93,000,000 Americans who are out of work that this clown con and fraud will not create jobs for.

Read the post he is classless, l liar, con and fraud so I added him here because of the title.

Why didn't you do your homework before you voted this loser con and fraud in??? And no I will stay to defend the country I grew up in even when this idiot won't! You move!
    Too funny dude, you have been sending me emails asking me who I like week after week. Now that I have stopped responding you decide to become all tough and go on this rant. I work too work and very hard at that, the unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in a long, long time so your argument has no validity to it. Look at unemployment rates in most of the countries in Europe. Fine, don't defend out country, just keep complaining and bitching which I'm sure will get things where you want them to be. If you want to make a difference or be heard get involved on a serious level. Bitching about it in a sports forum won't get you too far pal. Good luck with your wagers and ignorant ways. One!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    What country do you live in ??? Just curious. After all you did ask & respond to the post.
    Im an American brother, born and raised. Givemethemoney is just a kid that really has no clue yet. There's a reason republicans have absolutely no chance there's days, the numbers and votes speak for themselves

had no clue we had so many close minded NRA lovers in this forum. And for whatever it's worth I'm registered as an independent because I would never side with the crazy liberals or the close minded old school ways of the republicans
    Last edited by labones00; 10-13-14 at 04:07 PM.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

The most liberal ass post I've ever seen Jesus Christ, dudes a millionaire cry me a penetrating river Cruz plz

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, BOL in sports wagering.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Im an American brother, born and raised. Givemethemoney is just a kid that really has no clue yet. There's a reason republicans have absolutely no chance there's days, the numbers and votes speak for themselves
    Shut up labones00 I am not a kid and the Republicans will take the Senate this fall. Just remember your demonazicrappy party would rather you and your family be aborted for a vote!! You had better start taking a look at the polls. If Hitlary gets the win in 2016 this country is done for. Demonazicrappies can't talk about what they have done they can only race bait (Ferguson) and spew their lies about employment. What about the 93,000,000 American's not working you loser labones00. And again what country do you live in labones00? You are the kid who needs to grow up and think for a change!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

If you could calm down and read I said I'm an American and an independent. You obviously are an extremist and so far right that you will never even consider anything outside what YOU think is right. I'm done here, good day sir

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

This is rather amusing...I'm glad you all see me as a liberal haha. I'm just open to both sides unlike the rest of you back wood rednecks

GIVEMETHEMONEY

If you could calm down and read I said I'm an American and an independent. You obviously are an extremist and so far right that you will never even consider anything outside what YOU think is right. I'm done here, good day sir
    No, I am quite conservative you have read me wrong. Haha. Independents are even worse they can't get an established base and make up their own minds. Now quit defending the loser con and fraud turd will ya? And even though we disagree good day to you also sir.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Right on brother

okay you win, everything you have said is totally valid. Maybe you should run this country...sounds like you have it all figured out. Otherwise SF rolls tonight, the Rams are garbage

strictlypaypal

I was talking about the guy that started this thread.. He probably tweeted #prayforPG after Paul George's injury

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Just out or curiosity where does everyone live...US? Canada? Elsewhere...?

strictlypaypal

United States of the f\*\*\*ing best America!!!!!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    United States of the f\*\*\*ing best America!!!!!
    True that brother, I'm in the District of Columbia

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I've dislocated my knee completely where I have had to push it back in place. No tears.

He is crying because his season is over more than anything.

First 123 Last