1. #36
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178



    Unreal, needed a laugh.

  2. #37
    baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-31-08
    Posts: 973
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Whats his address?
    Easy to get that. But I hope you aren't serious.

  3. #38
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055




    Hang in there papoose
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

  4. #39
    STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-13
    Posts: 3,718

    Randy Johnson lost 7 straight post season starts... you'll be sucking Kershaw's dikk in a year or two... mark my words sonny

  5. #40
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9277

    The guy makes 30 million per year, I'm sure he doesn't care about a letter from a fan, or, non-fan. LOL. Ridiculous.

  6. #41
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 19,053
    Betpoints: 25894

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    ROFL

    If Colletti is on the outs Donnie might not be far behind

    Maybe it's just me but having seen his interviews Donnie never seemed to bright to me

    Will see. I have no idea who would even replace him
    Washington just released himself from the Rangers. But maybe they will hire a former Dodger.....Brett Butler. I heard one day none of his teamates showed up to his bday party his wife made for him.

    I still remember the year the Phillies came back and beat the Dodgers in the NLCS. Classic. Thank you Dodgers and King Mayan.

  7. #42
    BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-13
    Posts: 1,961
    Betpoints: 4131

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I sent about a 100 fukk you letters with a single pube(my rooster) in each envelope to DONNIE DUMBFUKK

    Fill an envelope with ur pubes n send it to him

  8. #43
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9277

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    The guy makes 30 million per year, I'm sure he doesn't care about a letter from a fan, or, non-fan. LOL. Ridiculous.Fill an envelope with ur pubes n send it to him
    What is this guy 12 years old?

  9. #44
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9277

    Meant the OP

  10. #45
    BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-13
    Posts: 1,961
    Betpoints: 4131

    Lmaooo

  11. #46
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9277

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Lmaooo
    Freaking SAD someone would even think about this, just pathetic.

  12. #47
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Kershaw or not, you're not going to win a whole lot of games scoring 2 runs.

    I don't give a fukk who's pitching.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  13. #48
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,099
    Betpoints: 2032

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kershaw or not, you're not going to win a whole lot of games scoring 2 runs.

    I don't give a fukk who's pitching.

  14. #49
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 18,006
    Betpoints: 2218

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    You realize he struck out 9 in 6 innings of work?

    He gave up one shot, otherwise dominated the game.

    And I'm a cardinals fan
    Big f@ckin deal,250 million dollar pitcher should be dominating,but its your team at the end of the day that is moving on for the second straight season.

  15. #50
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Kershaw is an American hamburger

    Guys got zero personality

  16. #51
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    giants won the world series thanks to couple 2-0 wins dumbfuk hindu.


  17. #52
    laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-06
    Posts: 4,553
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kershaw or not, you're not going to win a whole lot of games scoring 2 runs.

    I don't give a fukk who's pitching.
    Believe we gave him a 6 spot in game 1

    @44mag....no different then Kershaw being publicly bashed by reporters pops. What's the difference? Every reporter has a different POV, some blame the bullpen, some blame Donnie, others blame Kershaw, that's there job. My job for the past year has been to make a living gambling and Kershaw really failed to meet what I feel was a not so high expectation. Compounded WITH THE Fact I Consider Myself A BIG Fan Of THE team, I find Nothing Wrong WITH Sending THE Letter. It wasn't tasteless, it wasn't rude, it just called him out. If I was working for the city making a meager 30 k and was publicly not performing people are going to call me out. Kershaw makes 30 million, and whether he likes it or not he's expected to perform, not just in the regular season, playoffs included and I called him out.

  18. #53
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Kirsch Apple the blew the games and series

  19. #54
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,391
    Betpoints: 1503

    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    giants won the world series thanks to couple 2-0 wins dumbfuk hindu.

    lol

  20. #55
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,584
    Betpoints: 301

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kershaw is an American hamburger

    Guys got zero personality
    i think he's from texas, what do you expect?

  21. #56
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 5426

    Original poster is clearly a faggy little bitch. Would've been better off taping your note to the back of your girl's head. He'll likely see it when she's sucking his dick.

  22. #57
    remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-12
    Posts: 4,089
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Original poster is clearly a faggy little bitch. Would've been better off taping your note to the back of your girl's head. He'll likely see it when she's sucking his dick.

    concur

  23. #58
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i think he's from texas, what do you expect?
    I didn't expect you to be such a bitch....

    So that was surprising.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  24. #59
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,584
    Betpoints: 301

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I didn't expect you to be such a bitch....

    So that was surprising.
    oh i forgot, you're from texas. not surprising.

  25. #60
    laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-06
    Posts: 4,553
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Original poster is clearly a faggy little bitch. Would've been better off taping your note to the back of your girl's head. He'll likely see it when she's sucking his dick.
    Ha ha ha Internet gangsters

    The reality of it all is if I wanted to bang any of your chick's I could and that's a guarantee

    Not saying I would but I certainly could

  26. #61
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Gritter is an E-Gangster

    Google Vegas guy too

  27. #62
    riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-11
    Posts: 7,234
    Betpoints: 54

    smh. Why dont you blame the fact that the Dodgers have NO BULLPEN. The guy was trying to do everything he could. Cant blame him once he passes 100 pitches and is forced to stay in because the pen is completely useless
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

  28. #63
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 1625

    Thread worthless without transcript of letter

  29. #64
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    kershaw tossed 5 complete games in 27 starts... meaning the bp was used in 22 of his starts. no other nl playoff team pitched more innings than the dodgers bp during the season. so they were good enough during the reg season but all of a sudden not good enough in the playoffs?



    dodgers had several reliable relievers with 2 eras waiting in the bp plus starter dan haren. but idiot mattingly chose not to use them even though kershaw was at 110 pc and had surrendered 5 hits to first 6 batters in the inning. can't think of any other manager who would have kept him in. not one.

  30. #65
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Won't post contents but am including the tickets from all games he's lost me in the playoffs.

    He probably won't read it but hey who knows considering his performance and all the money I spend on season tickets and concessions figure It's my right.

    Wasn't rude just called him out like the media is doing

    The fact he was a douche to my gf at a fundraiser she worked at that he was at made it a little easier.

    I've actually sent a few letters at times calling out players. Got one response but I know they read them at times.

    sending out tomorrow
    explain how he was a douche to your girlfriend i am curious.

  31. #66
    BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 2,753
    Betpoints: 2128

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    explain how he was a douche to your girlfriend i am curious.

    I thought you fukking left you big bitch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

  32. #67
    laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-06
    Posts: 4,553
    Betpoints: 178

    @riffraff....he's everything was not even close to good enough, especially in game 1. Of course others are to blame as well but I am putting the homage on Kershaw.

    @big bear. My girl works for a non profit and is sent out to various events to promote her agency. Kershaw and his wife were at this evenf. As she sees him she gives him a ball and asks for an autopgraph. It Takes it, LOOKs At Her Name Tag AND Tells Her TO Get Back To Work Likes He's Her Boss OR something. Dick move.

  33. #68
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 54,831
    Betpoints: 8296

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Won't post contents but am including the tickets from all games he's lost me in the playoffs.

    He probably won't read it but hey who knows considering his performance and all the money I spend on season tickets and concessions figure It's my right.

    Wasn't rude just called him out like the media is doing

    The fact he was a douche to my gf at a fundraiser she worked at that he was at made it a little easier.

    I've actually sent a few letters at times calling out players. Got one response but I know they read them at times.

    sending out tomorrow

  34. #69
    Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-21-09
    Posts: 6,433
    Betpoints: 28960

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    and kershaw was the first batter of whatever inning it was that he allowed the home run if i'm not mistaken. 7th i think. you have to have some sort of strategy in place when you have a guy on short rest. really, clippers, what this tells you is that if the dodgers won this game, what the hell was their plan going to be in the next game?
    Greinke on full rest

    Reason to pitch game 1 started on short rest is so you can use game 2 starter in game 5 on 4 days rest

  35. #70
    boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-11
    Posts: 1,500

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Believe we gave him a 6 spot in game 1

    @44mag....no different then Kershaw being publicly bashed by reporters pops. What's the difference? Every reporter has a different POV, some blame the bullpen, some blame Donnie, others blame Kershaw, that's there job. My job for the past year has been to make a living gambling and Kershaw really failed to meet what I feel was a not so high expectation. Compounded WITH THE Fact I Consider Myself A BIG Fan Of THE team, I find Nothing Wrong WITH Sending THE Letter. It wasn't tasteless, it wasn't rude, it just called him out. If I was working for the city making a meager 30 k and was publicly not performing people are going to call me out. Kershaw makes 30 million, and whether he likes it or not he's expected to perform, not just in the regular season, playoffs included and I called him out.
    I think you should be fired from your job then!!!! Cards were the better team, that's it. Maybe we should all call you out and start looking for another job. And is the guy supposed to be perfect because you say so??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

First 123 Last
Top