THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Classy Cardinal Fans

http://deadspin.com/cardinals-fans-get-ugly-in-clash-with-ferguson-proteste-1643282285?rev=1412690931716&utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_faceboo k&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Most Cardinal fans sit around eating pulled pork sandwiches and drinking Busch light all day long and are angry at the world

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nothing wrong here...Just a bunch of whites being called racists because they tell the blacks what they don't want to hear.

I laughed at the old white guy saying "if you had jobs this wouldn't be happening"...Old man speaking the truth.

Always seems like Playoffs in sports bring people together...those people are just stupid, go have your pointless demonstration or whatever you call it in the middle of the highway.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Please.

Fukk Deadspin. Bunch of gay, libtard jews that sir around all day waiting to report on something a white person did.

1000% chance every goofy fukk that writes for deadspin got his ass kicked in High school.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Nothing wrong here...Just a bunch of whites being called racists because they tell the blacks what they don't want to hear.

I laughed at the old white guy saying "if you had jobs this wouldn't be happening"...Old man speaking the truth.

Always seems like Playoffs in sports bring people together...those people are just stupid, go have your pointless demonstration or whatever you call it in the middle of the highway.
    Doesnt make sense to me that they dont have jobs cause theyre out protesting... At night.
    Why did race have to be brought up?
    Just makes no sense. No reason to say anything to the protesters, let them do their thing.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Doesnt make sense to me that they dont have jobs cause theyre out protesting... At night.
    Why did race have to be brought up?
    Just makes no sense. No reason to say anything to the protesters, let them do their thing.

Well maybe the old white man was putting 2 and 2 together and just went ahead and figured "of course they don't have jobs"

Why was race brought up? Blacks want to get treated better by the white law enforcement...Well quit being a fuking nuisance at a playoff baseball game where people are gathering to root on there favorite baseball team and enjoy that together with like minded people, and then you got these fuks coming to try and prove some point? We get it, the tv stations stopped caring about ferguson as soon as Ebola popped up in the US...Now those black people need to go somewhere, where they know TV's will be at so they can be "heard". Hard to believe that anyone with a job during the day goes and protests at night...Also why go to the stadium where it'll be alot of white folk to start acting like animals? They don't wanna hear it, they are at a ball game...It's Fukin Ignorant

I don't even know what I just wrote, just rambled.

Point is, go be heard in your black neighborhoods, don't go to a gathering of 80% white folk to watch a sporting event to speak your opinion, they don't give a flying fuk and it'll only make things worse.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

White power!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Well maybe the old white man was putting 2 and 2 together and just went ahead and figured "of course they don't have jobs"

Why was race brought up? Blacks want to get treated better by the white law enforcement...Well quit being a fuking nuisance at a playoff baseball game where people are gathering to root on there favorite baseball team and enjoy that together with like minded people, and then you got these fuks coming to try and prove some point? We get it, the tv stations stopped caring about ferguson as soon as Ebola popped up in the US...Now those black people need to go somewhere, where they know TV's will be at so they can be "heard". Hard to believe that anyone with a job during the day goes and protests at night...Also why go to the stadium where it'll be alot of white folk to start acting like animals? They don't wanna hear it, they are at a ball game...It's Fukin Ignorant

I don't even know what I just wrote, just rambled.

Point is, go be heard in your black neighborhoods, don't go to a gathering of 80% white folk to watch a sporting event to speak your opinion, they don't give a flying fuk and it'll only make things worse.
    Because they are protesting at night, they dont have jobs?
    Lol.
    People at that baseball game dont have jobs then?
    IM not on one side or the other here i just hate ignorant folks of any race.

Ted Sheckler

Because they are protesting at night, they dont have jobs?
    Lol.
    People at that baseball game dont have jobs then?
    IM not on one side or the other here i just hate ignorant folks of any race.

After you get done working a 9 or 10 hour day, the first thing you wanna do is go protest at a gathering of the opposite race? I know I sure as shit don't, I like to relax and kick back after work...Not go and stir shit up and go to work the next day angry.

These protestors are definitely some ignorant fukin people. If a white supremacist went and protested in the middle of Ferguson the day after, he would also be a stupid fuk. Protest where people wanna hear you, not where people have absolutely zero interest and all you'll do is make matters worse. Protesting was perfect in Ferguson, Why? Plenty of people down there that didn't have to be up at 6am to head to work that morning, so they had a nice gathering of folk that could stay up til 3-4am looting or protesting I mean.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

St. Louis is a trash area as is most of Missouri

Nobody cares about protesters

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

After you get done working a 9 or 10 hour day, the first thing you wanna do is go protest at a gathering of the opposite race? I know I sure as shit don't, I like to relax and kick back after work...Not go and stir shit up and go to work the next day angry.

These protestors are definitely some ignorant fukin people. If a white supremacist went and protested in the middle of Ferguson the day after, he would also be a stupid fuk. Protest where people wanna hear you, not where people have absolutely zero interest and all you'll do is make matters worse. Protesting was perfect in Ferguson, Why? Plenty of people down there that didn't have to be up at 6am to head to work that morning, so they had a nice gathering of folk that could stay up til 3-4am looting or protesting I mean.
    Lol black people watch baseball too!

Ted Sheckler

Lol black people watch baseball too!

After you get done working, you get excited about going out and protesting for a few hours?

I know black people watch baseball. I said if I had to guess 80% of those people at the game were white...You get my drift?

Black people protesting...Why go to a spot where it's mainly whites that are drinking? What good comes from that?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

After you get done working, you get excited about going out and protesting for a few hours?

I know black people watch baseball. I said if I had to guess 80% of those people at the game were white...You get my drift?

Black people protesting...Why go to a spot where it's mainly whites that are drinking? What good comes from that?
    Spotlight.
    They are fighting for a cause.
    I don't think the young man they are protesting for was an innocent teen, but i KNOW black men are racially profiled by law enforcement. If you fail to realize that, then you are blind.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Please.

Fukk Deadspin. Bunch of gay, libtard jews that sir around all day waiting to report on something a white person did.

1000% chance every goofy fukk that writes for deadspin got his ass kicked in High school.
    opie on point here. A lot of limp wristed queers blogging.