Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

3 College Totals Plays For Saturday

Boyz,

Here are 3 I'm putting my $$ on.....

EAST CAROLINA/SMU - OVER 58- The Pirates may eclipse this number themselves. SMU is ridiculously easy to score on, giving up an average of 50 ppg. The Mustangs are allowing 6 ypc on the ground. The under-rated Pirates are picking up a whopping 6.3 yards per carry. Do the math. They will move the ball with ease. As for SMU, they are only averaging 3 ppg. That is a number that is begging for some variance. Sooner or later they will score a TD or 2. Maybe it will be this week against ECU back-ups.

VIRGINIA/PITT - OVER 46- The Cavs have been sneaky good, averaging 33 ppg against quality opponents. They're 5-0 ats and are quickly gaining confidence. Pitt meanwhile is harder to figure. But I think they can put up a few points in this one and am looking for a score of around 35-24.

MISSISSIPPI STATE/TEXAS A&M - UNDER 73 Should be a great battle in this SEC West tilt. The Bulldogs are tough defensively as they only allow 16 ppg, and only 2.4 ypc. Staunch. The Aggies, similarly, are slightly easier to run on but are only allowing 15 ppg. This number is too high. I think A&M could win this outright, but my bet is on the game to stay under the lofty number.

As Always, Best Of Luck
    Harry

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

BOL with your plays

My 2 total plays for Saturday

Rutgers/Mich...under 47
    Western Kentucky/UAB....over..number is 71 now.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

EAST CAROLINA/SMU - OVER 58- The Pirates may eclipse this number themselves. SMU is ridiculously easy to score on, giving up an average of 50 ppg. The Mustangs are allowing 6 ypc on the ground. The under-rated Pirates are picking up a whopping 6.3 yards per carry. Do the math. They will move the ball with ease. As for SMU, they are only averaging 3 ppg. That is a number that is begging for some variance. Sooner or later they will score a TD or 2. Maybe it will be this week against ECU back-ups.
    SMU is awful. I wouldn't be surprised if they got shut out again. They're that bad.

East Carolina could probably cover this themselves (like you said) the way their offense runs. BOL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Excellent write ups although I do not know much about these teams

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

SMU will cover, everyone is on east Carolina, will be a let down game

Harry N. Lloyd

It's just possible you're right.....but you're not gonna get rich this season betting on SMU. Trust me.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Just wrote a comment regarding that Miss St/TAMU game and completely agree. There's going to be some stops in that game and I'm hoping (assuming) not many turnovers. Think it falls short by a decent margin.

ppcguru
    ppcguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Those are solid plays Harry, thanks for sharing them. BOL!

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ppcguru View Post
    Those are solid plays Harry, thanks for sharing them. BOL!
    A wise poster once said "they all look good before the games are played". As usual we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

under 58.5 in the baylor game.