Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Post one of your Big Sweat Bets Win or Lose - Gotta include ticket no airbets allowed

Sry bored waiting on this Tigers game...I had a couple choices here but I think I gotta go back to 2012 for this one simply because it's hilarious how well I remember it. Tennis is a market I regularly play btw and no I don't usually lay chalk like this but I pegged this between 4&5-1 so I figured I would make a few bucks early in the day.

Nadal rolled through the first two sets and then Djokovich totally took over the match and I mean domination. Took the the third set then broke straightaway in the 4th. He was serving up a break at 2-1 when the rain came in. So....I had to sit on this bet for 24 hours with Djokovich in position to send it to the 5th playing great tennis but it turned out rain delay was the best thing that ever happened and Nadal rolled thru Monday morning like expected on resume. Easily would have been the biggest ML I have ever lost in last 8 years and I would have felt very donkish even if it was +EV and Nadal at the French.

funfun.jpg

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Sry Paint sucks fixed image French.jpg

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568