1. #36
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fezzick is broke in Vegas..1000% confirmed

    Lets not forget that a barreled in gambler
    sharp post

  2. #37
    BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-26-11
    Posts: 17,191
    Betpoints: 3489

    Rocket once bet the whole board during the NHL season and lost 1 game just so he didn't hit a 30 game parlay to be limited at Heritage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  3. #38
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Rocket once bet the whole board during the NHL season and lost 1 game just so he didn't hit a 30 game parlay to be limited at Heritage
    true story

  4. #39
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Deem what are your plans after school? Did you learn anything during that internship?

  5. #40
    BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-26-11
    Posts: 17,191
    Betpoints: 3489

    Internships just a stepping stone, RR.

    Law school at Cuse for next 3 years.

    Gonna be a grind

  6. #41
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    This should prolly go in the Nino thread but I am interested in your thots on ramifications of the following proposed by Fezzik the only back-to-back winner of Las Vegas Hilton SuperContest:

    NHL Teams are rewarded for a tie.

    Teams get awarded 3 points instead of 2.

    Given an OT game is 'worth' 1.5 points on average in a pk'm game, and a no OT game is only worth 1 point, teams have a HUGE incentive in any tied game to play it close to the vest, wink wink nod nod, let's get to OT.

    Like poker players on the bubble it is BEYOND STUPID to open it up in the final minutes of any tied game.

    Teams will realize how exploitable this points system is, and play tighter, if not outright Collude late in tied games.

    This surely will raise the points awarded each and every year as we see more and more OTs.

    Given all this, do we want to bet season points, OVER not under??.......or will oddsmakers adjust to this "more and more OTs" factor?
    buddha I don't know who fezzic is and I'm not interested in his opinion

  7. #42
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Internships just a stepping stone, RR.

    Law school at Cuse for next 3 years.

    Gonna be a grind
    stick to it and you'll be alright

  8. #43
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    This should prolly go in the Nino thread but I am interested in your thots on ramifications of the following proposed by Fezzik the only back-to-back winner of Las Vegas Hilton SuperContest:

    NHL Teams are rewarded for a tie.

    Teams get awarded 3 points instead of 2.

    Given an OT game is 'worth' 1.5 points on average in a pk'm game, and a no OT game is only worth 1 point, teams have a HUGE incentive in any tied game to play it close to the vest, wink wink nod nod, let's get to OT.

    Like poker players on the bubble it is BEYOND STUPID to open it up in the final minutes of any tied game.

    Teams will realize how exploitable this points system is, and play tighter, if not outright Collude late in tied games.

    This surely will raise the points awarded each and every year as we see more and more OTs.

    Given all this, do we want to bet season points, OVER not under??.......or will oddsmakers adjust to this "more and more OTs" factor?

  9. #44
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    you got me thinking with that play...I think you might be on something here

    One of two that really jumps out at me

  10. #45
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    One of two that really jumps out at me
    I like it Vegas...I really do

  11. #46
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I probably missed it but why aren't any plays being posted this season?

  12. #47
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Good News! I've obtained incriminating pictures of Russian Rocket engaged in sexual intercourse with a woman during some type of vile Russian Sex Orgy so he will be posting picks here in the forum.



    ...and pretty much whatever else we tell him to do.
    I found one of Deemer.....but I don't want any of his picks. Use this information with caution.

    Name:  11.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  26.1 KB

First 12
Top