thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My main issue with Islam is that women are not treated as equals.
    That issue is about certain (or many) countries like someone above who mentioned Saudi Arabia.

There are countless countries where Islamic women are treated equally including the United States of America.
    Sure they are more conservative then other religions but to say Islam doesn't treat women equally is a wrong statement.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave thunderous 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Rosie O'Donnell seriously said the penalty will propel us to war. Did I call it with the overreacting?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Is there really that much difference between blindly rooting for a logo and blindly chanting a slogan?
    Yelling America and then starting a USA-USA chant during a sporting event in the United States between 2 sports teams from the United States almost seems a bit retarded.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

The best is in NASCAR. They pray to God before the race for help but as soon as the race is over the winning driver thanks Pepsi or Coca Cola.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Rosie O'Donnell seriously said the penalty will propel us to war. Did I call it with the overreacting?
    She was hungry at the time. Cut her a break.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Islam says no gambling. Said islam is perfect, not me.
    all religion is based on fairy tales.

doesn't the quran say muhammad went to heaven in a winged horse? anyone that believes that needs a good punch in the face and that's most muslims.

let me tell you one thing about religion and all the faith based bullshit. if god did exist and he created everything, he wouldn't make it so difficult for us to acknowledge his existence. after all, if you've ever read the old testament, god is one insecure, vindictive, jealous, biased fukk. if god really did exist, he'd be micromanaging your fukking lives.

and i'm getting really sick of these stupid fukks after every sporting event thanking god for letting them win or after a brutal beat down thanking god for being on his side. mother fukkers, there are people dying and suffering from cancer, ebola, aids, or what not and do you really think if god did exist, he'd have time to let you or your stupid fukking teams win at some meaningless entertainment? get the fukk outta here with your stupid fukking nonsense!!!!

/rant off

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    all religion is based on fairy tales.

doesn't the quran say muhammad went to heaven in a winged horse? anyone that believes that needs a good punch in the face and that's most muslims.

let me tell you one thing about religion and all the faith based bullshit. if god did exist and he created everything, he wouldn't make it so difficult for us to acknowledge his existence. after all, if you've ever read the old testament, god is one insecure, vindictive, jealous, biased fukk. if god really did exist, he'd be micromanaging your fukking lives.

and i'm getting really sick of these stupid fukks after every sporting event thanking god for letting them win or after a brutal beat down thanking god for being on his side. mother fukkers, there are people dying and suffering from cancer, ebola, aids, or what not and do you really think if god did exist, he'd have time to let you or your stupid fukking teams win at some meaningless entertainment? get the fukk outta here with your stupid fukking nonsense!!!!

/rant off
    "There are no atheists in fox holes" bro

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    "There are no atheists in fox holes" bro
    lol someone told me this before, most people find jesus in foxholes and prisons...

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol someone told me this before, most people find jesus in foxholes and prisons...
    or when they have cancer

or their wife has cancer

or a child is missing

or when we have a worthless agenda driven president that watches people getting beheaded, makes a flip comment, and immediately resumes his golf game

First 123