Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Anyone Else Hating These NFL Refs As Much As I Am??!

It's no coincidence it's happened under Goodell's watch. The caliber of reffing in the NFL is at an all-time low. It's ruining the game. Seems like on any exciting play--punt return, interception, qb sack, TD pass--there's about an 80% chance of a flag being thrown and negating the play. Ed Hockele and his boys think fans are buying tickets to see them. And how old are they, average age in their 60's? Put the flags away, you azzhols, unless something is blatant!!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The reffing in the Bear-Packer game was truly atrocious. Instead of too many flags, the flags they did throw were 180 degrees wrong. On the wrong team, the exact wrong call, calling it when it wasn't there, not calling it when it was. It was disgraceful.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Jets had a sack and fumble return for td against the Bears Monday night. Instead of letting the play run its course the ref blows the ball dead. Jets get ball after review but not the points.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

not betting ed hochuli games anymore i've decided. just not enjoyable

Harry N. Lloyd

Obviously a lot of times it screws up your bets, which is painful, but the sad part is it's taking away from the game. NFL football has been incredibly fun to watch for decades, but now Goody-Two-Shoes Goodell (in a transparent attempt to deflect attention away from concussion lawsuit issues) has the zebras tossing flags nonstop. Can't tell ya how many times I saw the flag come out so far this year and the cameras are unable to even show where the infraction occurred, or they toss an "unsportsmanlike conduct" flag after a routine football tackle/play. Hard to watch! Sad.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    not betting ed hochuli games anymore i've decided. just not enjoyable
    If they really want to get HGH and Steroids outta the game, why don't they start with Hochuli? He could be the spokesperson for Cenegenics (?), the ad where the 78 year old dude has his shirt off sporting a 6 pack of abs. Guys his age cannot run with professional athletes and think clearly enough to make a good call at the same time.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Bets aside, Goodell and the way refs throw flags these days are ruining the game

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    The reffing in the Bear-Packer game was truly atrocious. Instead of too many flags, the flags they did throw were 180 degrees wrong. On the wrong team, the exact wrong call, calling it when it wasn't there, not calling it when it was. It was disgraceful.
    watched the whole game, easily the worst officiating ive ever seen. Couldnt believe the calls they were making. That first pass interference call to giving i think the bears a first down when hes almost 2 yards short wtf.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea hochuli is a lawyer. too many flags! he can control the over under so easily, whatever makes sense people will bet on, and he can just call holding and make it 1st and 20 and there goes 3 minutes most likely
    and you're right, many times you can't see what he called at all, and sometimes there is something blatant that he doesn't call, all in all, it's just an insult to our intelligence, much like goodell. i mean, i'm no einstein or anything, but please . . .

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

They're doing it for a reason...more flags means it's much easier for the nfl to control the outcome

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

they need to make the refs full-time with year round training. they can pay for it with goodell's $44 mil.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Games are just fukkin rigged more than ever this year. Wait for NBA I'm tellin ya.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

bad reffing is part of the game but i do agree there is a influx of REALLY bad reffing this season so far.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about liability

and possible future lawsuits

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Games are just fukkin rigged more than ever this year. Wait for NBA I'm tellin ya.
    Because the NBA is better when it comes to games being rigged???

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    watched the whole game, easily the worst officiating ive ever seen. Couldnt believe the calls they were making. That first pass interference call to giving i think the bears a first down when hes almost 2 yards short wtf.
    Good god, I know. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's really bad.....Flow of the game is fukkin awful

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Yeah...NBA aren't rigged WTF is the color of the sky in your world?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Nah, If I lose its my fault for picking the wrong team.

Stop crying.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Because the NBA is better when it comes to games being rigged???

Fukk yes it is, can sniff a rig job in the NBA days before tip. NFL?? Shit, its just how cold they feel like being???