Razor
    Razor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betus problems help!!

hey everyone I put 1000 in betus in march.. I got it to 1700 in a couple of weeks, after reading everyones posts on here I freaked out and requested a payout of 1500 dollars . It's only been a day so I have a feeling I'm in for the stress. It now says waiting manager approval. They said ten 10 days ( decided to do fedex)... I know they will start the slow play run around crap.. so here I go.. I know they are slow playing people .. How long should I really expect to wait? Hey if there are any cool people on here that can give me any advice on this waiting game let me know!! As with many people I am in the "hope mode". My gut feeling is that people are getting paid it's just taking a ridiculous amount of time. ! or 2 months.. I've been reading these posts and I haven't really heard anyone under 2k not getting paid for betus. Everyone is on the worry mode true, but I haven't heard anyone say hey I got ripped off and never got paid! Maybe I'm being optomistic
    Last edited by Razor; 04-21-07 at 10:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Razor

so like I said if there is anyone out there going through the same thing let me know and we can get through it together! I need a reliable book!!!! I am stressing the payout not the game!!! Well live and learn.. The waiting game is the worst!! not knowing and being at the mercy of liars!! Also I read on here that you can talk to someone who will call betus on your behalf and hopefully speed up the b.s. Ok I'm waiting for my fellow betting partners in the same situation to get back to me! Let's hope we all get through this with our heads above water.. meaning getting paid!! Whoever reads this write me back,
    Razor..

GamblingPrincessXOXO
    GamblingPrincessXOXO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    It's only been a day so I have a feeling I'm in for the stress.
    They may or may not give you the run around. But its not cool to go into full panic mode and slam them after 1 day of waiting.

If your a legitimate customer who has completed your required rollovers, then its less likely that you wil have problems.

Also, from what I read, they typically muck around guys waiting for larger withdrawals. 1700 withdrawal on a 1k deposit might go under their radar

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you have some nerve defending those jagoffs

GamblingPrincessXOXO
    GamblingPrincessXOXO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    you have some nerve defending those jagoffs
    Don't get me wrong, their a shit book.

But with regards to the comment about giving them a break, I would say the same thing about any book. Its unreasonable to claim a book is slow paying after only one day.
    Last edited by GamblingPrincessXOXO; 04-21-07 at 04:17 PM.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblingPrincessXOXO View Post
    They may or may not give you the run around. But its not cool to go into full panic mode and slam them after 1 day of waiting.

If your a legitimate customer who has completed your required rollovers, then its less likely that you wil have problems.

Also, from what I read, they typically muck around guys waiting for larger withdrawals. 1700 withdrawal on a 1k deposit might go under their radar
    He works as a CS rep for BetUS...

Razor

I Got PAID!!! 30 days 1500!Good luck boys! Never again but I slid through the cracks! there's hope hang in there... I wasn't even going to write this but had to let the boys know... Peace Razor
    Last edited by Razor; 05-21-07 at 08:25 PM.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thanks for the update and glad you got the loot!

Actually GPXO had a point.

smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still not Paid!!

For what its worth, still not paid, on a April 2 request payout, a confirmed May 4 payout by Bet US ands still have not seen any loot..Think I cashed in 2 x (500) each. and Cashing out 3300. Not panicking but sux to wait this long. And they say that the check will come by regular mail. WHAT!! haha, no tracking number?? and I paid 35 dollars for FEDEX..Gotta love these guys

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betus is the top crook book currently with longevity.

KC

yeah i learned that the hard way...anyone with any $$ left there, i say echeck is the best method to try, got paid last week on an april 4 request

smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betus=lies

SBR Rookie

Default Funny things is...
    when I requested a payout 2 months ago, I was told to do by fedex check as the wire option was backed up and take over 1 month...Well its been 2 months now and haven't seen any money...Thanks BETUS..U guys are either liars, incompetent or told to tell lies from "the higher up." And I recieved a telephone call from Victor who is now supposedly my personal "account manager" and offered me a special bonuse BETUS has now...I said no way I willl deposit until I get my money,,and he responds. "Oh I see how it is,,I see whats going on.." What a jackass!!! I can't believe they have the nerve offerreing me a bonus and too deposit with a large amount of money that hasn't been paid...Sickening

KC

ask for payment processor adam, he is helpful

lian6281
    lian6281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

BetUs is the worst betting site on the planet! Its like they avoiding us to do withdrwal, they required a rollover ******* thing and i already passed it way way to long and they said it doesnt register yet.. This site is stressful!!!!!!