TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wtf is the Suns plan?

Now they sign Bledsoe to a huge contract, lol. They got Isaiah Thomas . They got goran dragic. They thinking about signing goran's bro, zoran. This is a weird team the suns are putting together

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

TwoWays is lakerboy.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure the Suns want to pay Gogi long-term, but I'd rather pay Gogi than Bledsoe at this point.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Not sure the Suns want to pay Gogi long-term, but I'd rather pay Gogi than Bledsoe at this point.
    Let Dragic handle the ball and Bledsoe play off the ball.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Nice problem to have.
    Personally, I would have exercised player control this season of Bledsoe if I were the Suns. Take the bargain this season, make him prove he can stay healthy & back UP last seasons 1st half stats then offer him long term next season. If he walks because he gets more elsewhere or walks cause he didn't like the way he was treated then u move forward with Goran/Zoran/IT + a boatload of relief that was going to go to Bledsoe.

The Suns let Bledsoe control them rather than they control Bledsoe. No way I let a player that has basically had 1/2 solid season & hasn't proved he can stay healthy over time dictate whats going to happen.
    Last edited by upscope; 09-25-14 at 07:10 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Id sign Alvin Adams. Small center, but he did the job in the 70's.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Team full of ballin midgets.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

To be the T-Wolves of a few years ago apparently.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Zoran is actually pretty big he is like 6'5 but the other 3 guys are kinda a weird combo.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    TwoWays is lakerboy.
    ehhh maybe he is maybe he isnt... i dont really care. But i see your point, LB was one of the few posters who cared about the NBA.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

To be a fast, high scoring team that losses when they score 100 pts, a team that over pays players who are injury prone. Business as usual.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Id sign Alvin Adams. Small center, but he did the job in the 70's.
    To me, he was just as creepy looking as Jack Sikma.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    To be a fast, high scoring team that losses when they score 100 pts, a team that over pays players who are injury prone. Business as usual.
    well if your not going to win you might as well be a fun team to watch. I know they had their sights set on Lebron but IMO Phoenix just doesnt have enough media coverage/ night life to attract the super stars.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Nice problem to have.
    Personally, I would have exercised player control this season of Bledsoe if I were the Suns. Take the bargain this season, make him prove he can stay healthy & back UP last seasons 1st half stats then offer him long term next season. If he walks because he gets more elsewhere or walks cause he didn't like the way he was treated then u move forward with Goran/Zoran/IT + a boatload of relief that was going to go to Bledsoe.

The Suns let Bledsoe control them rather than they control Bledsoe. No way I let a player that has basically had 1/2 solid season & hasn't proved he can stay healthy over time dictate whats going to happen.
    Why is it a nice problem? It's not like baseball where it's nice to have a lot of starting pitching and nice to have a lot of SS's. In NBA the salary to allocate is very limited and the minutes are limited. Got to have a balanced team.