Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

NY TV shock jock Chris Carlin calls Derek Jeter a fraud!

He does make some valid points though....however, Jeter has been classy his whole career and done it "the right way"...i.e..no peds, steroids, etc....so if he wants to capitalize on some commercials and make extra $$$$ as he rides off into the sunset, I don't have a problem with that...I give him a pass that he has so richly and deservedly earned!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A great player but extremely cheap and money hungry

The guy has the first penny he ever made as a player

You will rarely see him in New York ever again once he retires
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He also supports ISIS.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

never heard of this Carlin guy

Jeter has achieved the ability to get this crazy limelight by a great career for a long long time, and he stayed in one uniform for all of it, which is unheard of.... and that uniform is the yankee pinstripes..c'mon

this Carlin guy calls him a fraud.... Carlin makes his $ and gets attention by talking ABOUT guys like Jeter.... Jeter is getting paid for being Jeter period
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and GUMMO77

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Jeter has achieved the ability to get this crazy limelight by a great career for a long long time, and he stayed in one uniform for all of it, which is unheard of.... and that uniform is the yankee pinstripes..c'mon

this Carlin guy calls him a fraud.... Carlin makes his $ and gets attention by talking ABOUT guys like Jeter.... Jeter is getting paid for being Jeter period
    I actually met him at a dog park in NJ. He was in full Rutgers gear.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

My sentiments exactly Chi Archie!...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Some bald headed fat ass trying to make his mark...dude is nothing but a jock sniffer who's probably never played a sport in his life...yet he's calling somebody a fraud. Guys like Carlin are nothing but fish hacks trying to get their names out there by saying something controversial and hoping somebody remembers their name

jjgold

People don't realize the Yankees have been very unsuccessful the last 10 years as far as Yankee standards

Jeter won most of his titles in the beginning of his career

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Did jeter tell you this personally?? or are you just assuming things?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Couldnt have said it better myself

hall of fame post

Chi_Archie circa 2008

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

That guys collar size is a fukkin fraud

jjgold

the thing though jeter rarely socialized with fans his whole career

never went out in public until now to make millions off a commercial..thats a phoney

great quote I read about Jeter

"Oh for crying out loud. He's a multimillionaire and he's retiring, not dying, enough, it's sickening at this point. Maybe he should have paid that kid who gave him his 3000th hit ball back instead of signing some bats. That guy was thousands of dollars in school debt. Gee look kids, Derrick is just like us - ugh."

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    He does make some valid points though....however, Jeter has been classy his whole career and done it "the right way"...i.e..no peds, steroids, etc....so if he wants to capitalize on some commercials and make extra $$$$ as he rides off into the sunset, I don't have a problem with that...I give him a pass that he has so richly and deservedly earned!...

<iframe src="http://web.sny.tv/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=36372067&width=400 &height=224&property=sny" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0">Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>
    so we assume no PED's bc he has no power?

why does he get a free pass?