Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Billy , Sammy is worried about you

MNF is just another game... nothing special for bettors

Cut back or pass - otherwise you might have a BREAKDOWN !! Sammy seen it happen to many posters here

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

3,200 to win 2,000 on the colts, bet is already in, if i lose this bet i will be back to what i sent my book, i hit so many bets to bring my balance to 14,000 so if the colts lose my balance will be like 8,300, was 14,000 bfore the stupid live bet

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

^
    Not for nothing, I think Chuck and Luck will shred the Eagle secondary tonight.

BILLY MEIER

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Not for nothing, I think Chuck and Luck will shred the Eagle secondary tonight.
    I guess luck has not lost 2 games in a row, got up this morning angry at my loss and bet the colts, cant wait to see the game, risking alot of money on this game, thanks for the reply

Sam Odom

Hope you win your bet... Sammy hasnt decided yet

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Refs really, really helped Bears get back into the game. If a drive was falling apart, the Refs kept it alive with a hands to the face or something, a call that is possible to make on every play

I had Bears +7, 49ers played bad in the second half, but the Refs really ruined momentum

However, if you took 49ers ML or teased them, you went against a team (the Bears) and gave them 7 points when they have the best package of receivers in the game, an above average Quarterback, and an underrated defense
    you can blame the refs or what not but kaep lost the game for sf. did you know in his career, he has attempted to throw 34 times or more only 3 times? yes 3 times in his career where he attempted 34 throws or more. so why did he throw so much yesterday when they were up? it was a big fail by kaep and the coaches.

stevenash

I blame Kaeper-gimmick.
    Soooo overrated QB

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Managed to avoid all sqaure plays other than fukkin San Fran.

Decimated nonetheless.

stevenash

^^
    Gee-men was my only loss.
    I'm driving back from the supermarket Sunday morning, got Sirius-XM on listening to one of those fantasy/gambling shows from Las Vegas, commentator says a shitload of wise guy money is coming in on San Diego, some whale he said just put down 15 dimes on Chargers, I said to myself, "I can see San Diego covering the 5.5 myself"

I thought about it, and said to myself again, "I can see the public falling in love with Seahawks having to lay less than a TD"

Sam Odom

PM Sammy

BILLY MEIER

Got facked by chuck, I mean you have a 7 point lead and your in field goal range? oh but the play call is to throw? take a knee kick the field goal and your up 10 with 5 minutes left in the game? i lost 2 games in a row when i was up 14 point late in the game, i have to bet super carefull now , when u win money its like you grow a 3d ball and think you wont lose

Sam Odom

Billy , we have all been where you are now... DO NOT PRESS

If anything back-off - slow down

BILLY MEIER

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Billy , we have all been where you are now... DO NOT PRESS

If anything back-off - slow down
    Im a big boy and your right betting angry trying to get back the money you lost is a recipe for disaster, that being said colts had the game in there hands and just gave it away, I hit like 20 bets in a row and won $ 6,000, blew all of the winnings in 2 games ( san fran / colts) Im just going to bet live again and hope the team i bet holds on to the lead, its been good to me up untill the san fran game, sam what is your thought on thu night atlanta at home? like atlanta but danm both receiveres for atlanta are injured? Thats what scares me, you place a bet on a team and if players get injured during the game your facked

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post

sam what is your thought on thu night atlanta at home?

Falcons -6 or pass on the side

BILLY MEIER

Falcons -6 or pass on the side
    sticking with betting live, i fear that i will blow all my money before the nba season starts, my goal is to make 100 a day betting safe live bets, problem is you risk alot of money and if one game loses it sets you back

Sam Odom

juice is sky high on live betting

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Managed to avoid all sqaure plays other than fukkin San Fran.

Decimated nonetheless.

You are not alone Money

dombrow3
    dombrow3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 781

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    sticking with betting live, i fear that i will blow all my money before the nba season starts, my goal is to make 100 a day betting safe live bets, problem is you risk alot of money and if one game loses it sets you back
    What do you mean live betting? I've also succumb to the niners and colts yesterday. Live betting equal qtr by qtr bet?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

juice is sky high on live betting

B365 has the most extensive and utilized live betting system.

B365 founder worth two billion...

BILLY MEIER

Quote Originally Posted by dombrow3 View Post
    What do you mean live betting? I've also succumb to the niners and colts yesterday. Live betting equal qtr by qtr bet?
    I bet with www.betus.com I know the books on this forum are regarded as the best but i have never had a problem with bet us so never bothered looking to change, Live betting? you place your bet while the game is playing, for instance i got facked when san fran was up 10 points and had the ball plus there were driving, the line was $2,600 to make 100 , if its a blow out they offer live bets but no money line, just a spread line, same deal in baseball, i won alot of money betting live, pick a team that has a 3 run lead and hope they hang on to the lead, but like i said your risking 1,000 to winn 100 or even more depending on how many runs there leading or if the team has a good bullpen, i won $500 dollars on kc playing detroit last week, they were winning 2 to nothing, and there bullpen is no joke, I Thought every off shore book offers live bets?
    Last edited by BILLY MEIER; 09-16-14 at 03:50 PM.

First 12