gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

He hired rusty Hardin the same guy who got acquittal on Roger Clemens, which means not guilt info

gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

What will nfl
    Do if that happens?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by gs View Post
    He hired rusty Hardin the same guy who got acquittal on Roger Clemens, which means not guilt info
    Kid fall out of a tree then?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Looks like AP is in even more trouble for abusing one of his kids.

The text exchange was as follows, according to KHOU-TV:
    Mother: "What happened to his head?"
    Peterson: "Hit his head on the Carseat."
    Mother: "How does that happen, he got a whoopin in the car."
    Peterson: "Yep."
    Mother: "Why?"
    Peterson: "I felt so bad. But he did it his self."

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Peterson might be in a bit more trouble than you think. He beat that kid with a switch and he was only 4 years old.

Who the fuk beats a 4 year old with a switch?
    Some of the injuries were to the child's testicles. Who beats their 4 year old in the testes?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

It does appear that Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger management issues... BUT what the hell does Peterson beating his kids have to do with other parents beating theirs? Who the hell are some of you to tell others how to discipline their kids? Timeout don't work in some households.

Some people still believe in the bible. The bible is a pretty good book on how to live. Here are some bible verses.

"Chasten your son while there is hope, And do not set your heart on his destruction." (Proverbs 19:18)
    "Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of correction will drive it far from him." (Proverbs 22:15)
    "Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod, And deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)
    "The rod and rebuke give wisdom, But a child left to himself brings shame to his mother...Correct your son, and he will give you rest; Yes, he will give delight to your soul." (Proverbs 29:15,17)
    "You shall not withhold your hand from your son or from your daughter, but you shall teach them the fear of God from their youth..." (Didache 4.9; Barnabas 19.5)

Should I look to all the liberal, we did a research study, give everyone a trophy crowd on how to discipline my child. Or maybe look at what the bible says?

The word Rod in the bible is actually Hebrew for a Shebet which is a small tree trunk that was a shepherds staff carried by the head of a family. Go look at the movie The Bible with Charlton Heston when he played Moses and see the cane he carried for reference. The father would spank their kids with this stick and it hurt and left marks. It was also used on sheep and to protect them from predatory animals.

I personally think every kid is different. As a parent you have to discipline them with what's the most effective. A 2 year old does not understand reason, probably not a 4 year old either, a pet certainly doesn't. I think it is much more effective to spank kids when they are young. You don't have to spank them hard either, use a folded newspaper where the noise from the rustling papers make more commotion than the actual contact. I would never use an open hand because that could injure a child if hit in the wrong place. You could hurt a kids hip or back swatting them in the butt. Nonetheless, I can't tell someone how to spank their kids.

Some cultures are very serious in their discipline. Go look up caning in some Asian cultures. The liberals want to convince you that 21st century discipline is to reason with a 2 year old or put them in timeout. Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

Monitor-Tan gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Bible

Ok, I believe in ritual sacrifice of babies because it's in a "religious text"

stfu

The guy beat the shit out of a 4 year old who has no idea what he did wrong.

slacker00

Instead of suspending Peterson, the Vikings should have beat him leaving welts and open wounds up and down his legs.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Bible

stfu

thump thump thump

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It does appear that Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger management issues... BUT what the hell does Peterson beating his kids have to do with other parents beating theirs? Who the hell are some of you to tell others how to discipline their kids? Timeout don't work in some households.

Some people still believe in the bible. The bible is a pretty good book on how to live. Here are some bible verses.

"Chasten your son while there is hope, And do not set your heart on his destruction." (Proverbs 19:18)
    "Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of correction will drive it far from him." (Proverbs 22:15)
    "Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod, And deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)
    "The rod and rebuke give wisdom, But a child left to himself brings shame to his mother...Correct your son, and he will give you rest; Yes, he will give delight to your soul." (Proverbs 29:15,17)
    "You shall not withhold your hand from your son or from your daughter, but you shall teach them the fear of God from their youth..." (Didache 4.9; Barnabas 19.5)

Should I look to all the liberal, we did a research study, give everyone a trophy crowd on how to discipline my child. Or maybe look at what the bible says?

The word Rod in the bible is actually Hebrew for a Shebet which is a small tree trunk that was a shepherds staff carried by the head of a family. Go look at the movie The Bible with Charlton Heston when he played Moses and see the cane he carried for reference. The father would spank their kids with this stick and it hurt and left marks. It was also used on sheep and to protect them from predatory animals.

I personally think every kid is different. As a parent you have to discipline them with what's the most effective. A 2 year old does not understand reason, probably not a 4 year old either, a pet certainly doesn't. I think it is much more effective to spank kids when they are young. You don't have to spank them hard either, use a folded newspaper where the noise from the rustling papers make more commotion than the actual contact. I would never use an open hand because that could injure a child if hit in the wrong place. You could hurt a kids hip or back swatting them in the butt. Nonetheless, I can't tell someone how to spank their kids.

Some cultures are very serious in their discipline. Go look up caning in some Asian cultures. The liberals want to convince you that 21st century discipline is to reason with a 2 year old or put them in timeout. Good luck.
    I agree with spanking and smacking a kid's ass, but for Christ's sake, you can't pull their pants down and beat them bare ass with a weapon and also hitting them on the nuts. I don't even remember reading any of those tall tales about Jesus getting beat in the scrotum.

What cultures out there promote beating a 4 year old in the testicles?

Mac4Lyfe

Where do you find ritual sacrifices of babies in the bible???

Did you read what I wrote or did you get bent out of shape when you saw "bible". I said Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger issues. Nowhere did I try to take up for him or his actions.

Bible

stfu

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ray rice also went overboard and has anger issues.. The only difference is Rice slapped a grown 150lb bitch while AP beat the shit out of a 25lb 4 year old boy...

Fukk Ray Rice!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Tell that to Malaysians...

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I agree with spanking and smacking a kid's ass, but for Christ's sake, you can't pull their pants down and beat them bare ass with a weapon and also hitting them on the nuts. I don't even remember reading any of those tall tales about Jesus getting beat in the scrotum.

Kermit

^^^ I do not see any 4 year old buttocks in any of those pictures. Those people are criminals by the way.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Tell that to Malaysians...
    I've seen worst on 13 year old kids in El Salvador but not 4 year olds..

Mac4Lyfe

You obviously never had kids.

Most 4 year olds know rules in the household or at school. They also know when they break those rules and what they can and cannot get away with.

and this post has nothing to do with taking up for AP.

Kermit

At least in those pictures, they have the decency to cover up the rest of the body to make sure that no stray cane shots hit anywhere but the intended ass target.

Mac4Lyfe

Kermit, I've never said that I condone AP's action's. From what I've seen and heard, he went overboard.

But, I reiterate that just because AP appears to have abused his child doesn't mean that all spankings are child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

^^^ I do not see any 4 year old buttocks in any of those pictures. Those people are criminals by the way.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Where do you find ritual sacrifices of babies in the bible???

Did you read what I wrote or did you get bent out of shape when you saw "bible". I said Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger issues. Nowhere did I try to take up for him or his actions.
    Yes I read it

God told Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac

Your post certainly appeared to be taking up for him.

Mac4Lyfe

Where are all the people who don't condone spankings now???

Mac4Lyfe

You have a problem with caning???

Mac4Lyfe

Huh?? If you read it then you are not real good at comprehension...

It does appear that Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger management issues... BUT what the hell does Peterson beating his kids have to do with other parents beating theirs?

When did God tell Peterson to sacrifice his kid???

Yes I read it

God told Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac

Your post certainly appeared to be taking up for him.

slacker00

Where are all the people who don't condone spankings now???

That's some creepy fetish shit, dude. I had a gf that got off on receiving spankings. I don't get it.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I wonder if AP is a church goer.

If he does, he can actually use that as his defense...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Monitor-Tan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Here's something very telling to me. Peterson was indicted by a grand jury. Now I don't know the makeup of the jury but I assume middle aged southerners. People that grew up getting whipped and belted. I could be wrong but the fact he was found guilty of child abuse by a grand jury in Texas is very telling to me. He went overboard.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Here's something very telling to me. Peterson was indicted by a grand jury. Now I don't know the makeup of the jury but I assume middle aged southerners. People that grew up getting whipped and belted. I could be wrong but the fact he was found guilty of child abuse by a grand jury in Texas is very telling to me. He went overboard.
    The first one did not indict him. It took two grand juries.

Mac4Lyfe

Yes, he could use religion but it won't be necessary in the state of Texas.

Texas law says the following.
    Parent/stepparent/person standing in loco parentis to child is justified to use non-deadly force against a child under 18 when and to degree the actor reasonably believes necessary to discipline, or safeguard or promote child's welfare. Penal § 9.61. [Criminal Code]

He definitely used force but no jury will ever say that it was deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    I wonder if AP is a church goer.

If he does, he can actually use that as his defense...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Huh?? If you read it then you are not real good at comprehension...

It does appear that Peterson went overboard and most likely has anger management issues... BUT what the hell does Peterson beating his kids have to do with other parents beating theirs?

When did God tell Peterson to sacrifice his kid???
    You can't even comprehend the fact that your own post is attempting to justify abusing kids by using the bible as a reference. At best you're claiming it's none of my business how bad people beat the shit out of their kids because they read the bible. I'd like to continue arguing with you on the internet, but I'm gonna have to quit and go argue with my ceiling fan. It's smarter.

Mac4Lyfe

The case was originally thrown out but in light of all the recent NFL issues, they re investigated and decided to prosecute.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Mac4Lyfe

Let me leave you with another biblical reference..... F U

You obviously don't have kids so just shut the f\*\*k up until you been there done that.

You can't even read so I'm sure you can't discipline a child. Just because you have emotional issues with the bible, don't pin that shit on me. f\*\*k off you waste of sperm.

You can't even comprehend the fact that your own post is attempting to justify abusing kids by using the bible as a reference. At best you're claiming it's none of my business how bad people beat the shit out of their kids because they read the bible. I'd like to continue arguing with you on the internet, but I'm gonna have to quit and go argue with my ceiling fan. It's smarter.

slacker00

You obviously don't have kids so just shut the f\*\*k up until you been there done that.

You can't even read so I'm sure you can't discipline a child. Just because you have emotional issues with the bible, don't pin that shit on me. f\*\*k off you waste of sperm.
    What happened to love your neighbor and turn the other cheek?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Nice tilt bro

2 kids

6 and 7

Well adjusted, speak 3 languages and never been beaten with a switch

I did break their minecraft dvd in a fit of rage. I'll admit that. Cops aren't gonna do shit about that though

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I did break their minecraft dvd in a fit of rage. I'll admit that. Cops aren't gonna do shit about that though
    fukking asshole

Mac4Lyfe

Your nuts haven't dropped in enough for you to have kids. Plus your biblical issues probably prevent you from having sex. You not knowing that 4 year olds understand rules gave you away.

Nice try though.

Nice tilt bro

2 kids

6 and 7

Well adjusted, speak 3 languages and never been beaten with a switch

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    fukking asshole

I felt so bad about that

First ... 7891011 Last