stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Bills look like lock of the weekend

Fish fan here, long time. Yes, a lot of good things are happening. Yes, the Pats win was sweet. It's a set up to fail, the Bills always cut us down and we aren't ready to truly push through yet. The Bills have a new owner and it is time to party down at our expense fellas. Bills are completely the opposite kind of team as New England with the 3 rb attack and the Pouncey injury will be bad. Don't see it as very close, 24-14 Bills, pickem is a gift. Still looking at a possible playoff birth this year but this is a burial.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Fish fan here, long time. Yes, a lot of good things are happening. Yes, the Pats win was sweet. It's a set up to fail, the Bills always cut us down and we aren't ready to truly push through yet. The Bills have a new owner and it is time to party down at our expense fellas. Bills are completely the opposite kind of team as New England with the 3 rb attack and the Pouncey injury will be bad. Don't see it as very close, 24-14 Bills, pickem is a gift. Still looking at a possible playoff birth this year but this is a burial.
    Big Fish fan myself and youre dead on. Its gonna be the same as last year cant get a stop on 3rd down to save our life. They should be able to run on us alot better than pats did. We have an improved team, but this is def a let down spot.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Pegulaville

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

On it for 10 k. Jp....well for now

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Or Miami could be this year Chiefs team. When it took more than a few weeks before vegas/people realized they were actually a pretty good team.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    Or Miami could be this year Chiefs team. When it took more than a few weeks before vegas/people realized they were actually a pretty good team.
    Same can be said of the bills. They went on the road and beat the bears. Now they are just a pk at home to a team that beat the overrated pats in 100 degree weather.

Should be a good game.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Thanks for mush/reverse jinx, titty licker.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Dude the Bills are a joke. Decent front 4 but a sh*tty QB. They got lucky on soft Bears tackling in OT. Dolphins play solid defense throughout and Tannehill is a game manager.

Fins 27-14.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Dude the Bills are a joke. They got lucky on soft Bears tackling in OT.
    What game did you watch? The Bears got lucky to even force overtime.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

AFC East gunna be interesting this year....Bills, Dolphins, Jets all better than perception and expectations and Pats probably a little worse

Dolphins, Jets, Bills all very similar....tough and physical defenses with solid running games. Young, improving QBs but who will take the next step?

I do like the Bills here at home

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Fins fans? Mother fukers are way off.....we suck notoriously in cold weather and it won't be cold outside on Sunday in Buffalo....Plus it's hard as shit to beat a division opponent 3 straight times. With us losing both games last year I like our chances Sunday. I think Doug Marrone is a complete joke and good luck trying to line up and cram the ball down our throat this week.....ain't no way your going for 192 this week....

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Everyone vastly underestimating the Fins coming into this season. This team is riding high on confidence and now has a running game. Only reason Bills beat us last year is because our O-line was utter trash, they looked great last week. Fins win

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

BTW nice pic GT21

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Lots of energy was spent coming back from the deep hole the fish were in. They are soft and tanneyhill is way over rated. Bills most likely roll

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Lots of energy was spent coming back from the deep hole the fish were in. They are soft and tanneyhill is way over rated. Bills most likely roll
    This really really makes me want to double down on the fins because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Defense is soft, tannehill OVERrated? lol oh lord, stop now. When was he EVER hyped and overrated and our defense is leaps and bounds better than before

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    BTW nice pic GT21
    Assuming you both have the same woman? Who's she?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I like Buffalo in this spot and NE also with Ap now out -3 is a gift brady will go to work

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Assuming you both have the same woman? Who's she?
    Tannehills wife lol

big_john
    big_john's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    The D for bills WONT be hitting Tannehill like last year because we do have a running game now and a better OL our D is still good with our 2 LBs out but the bk ups came in and didnt miss a beat , if we can stop the run on the bills i think Miami wins because Miami has a better QB and a better passing game than the bills.i beleave Miami will surprise this week.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Like the Fins myself, no real reason besides a gut feeling.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

This really really makes me want to double down on the fins because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Defense is soft, tannehill OVERrated? lol oh lord, stop now. When was he EVER hyped and overrated and our defense is leaps and bounds better than before
    Lets keep the personal attacks in the tennis forum.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bills look for real

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Everyone vastly underestimating the Fins coming into this season. This team is riding high on confidence and now has a running game. Only reason Bills beat us last year is because our O-line was utter trash, they looked great last week. Fins win
    Im a phins fan myself, but sometimes we have to come to reality. We have a better team than them almost every year and we continue to struggle against them. Losing moreno didnt help at all, hopefully we can improve going forward but our O-line needs to give tannehll a little more time. And our 3rd down D was horrible once again.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Nice nice nice

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Great call here, Steve.

How much are you missing Artie, man???

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Whelp, I eat my words. Losing Moreno in the first quarter was monsterous, had no running game the whole time. No excuses though, Watkins was killer