cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

You guys need to get everyone that is not white out of your country. What a mess.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I've already told you, I'm sorry you didn't have a father in your life. I guess you look at obama as you father figure now, that's why you always defend that jackass.

In other news, your relatives are staying busy. You should send them my way sometime.

brooks the dumbfukk thinks he had a father because he let him take a pic once with a shotgun you must really cherish that pic.

And don't you have some relatives leaving kids in hot cars... You should take care of that instead...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    brooks the dumbfukk thinks he had a father because he let him take a pic once with a shotgun you must really cherish that pic.

And don't you have some relatives leaving kids in hot cars... You should take care of that instead...
    what's great about you is the more emoticons you use, the more upset I know you are. 5; I must have hit home with that comment about your relatives.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    For god's sake weed...
    Exactly . Cut the shit already!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what's great about you is the more emoticons you use, the more upset I know you are. 5; I must have hit home with that comment about your relatives.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Reports that 11 commercial jetliners are missing from the main airport in Libya's capital of Tripoli are raising fears that militants could use them in terrorist attacks to mark the 13th anniversary of 9/11
    Fear mongering asshole. Just stay the fuk outta the U.S.A, chicken shit douche bag! I'm surprised you can even cross the fuk'in street without granny holding your hand.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-10-14 at 07:28 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Wow are you guys for real? The threat to the States from terror is the highest it has been since 2001.
    You should be more worried about threats to your loose, bottom dad reamed out asshole. Gonna be a sad day when you have to strap on that colostomy bag. Now there's a real terror threat, Seaweed's leaky shit spewing out while waiting in line at mcdonalds.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Nothing's gonna happen....

What terrorist would be stupid enough to do something on the day we'll be the most alert?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Nothing's gonna happen....

What terrorist would be stupid enough to do something on the day we'll be the most alert?
    What message would it send if they succeed? On the day America is most alert? It would send a big message that they can't be stopped

First 12