WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Out of all games mentioned, I like CIN and GB.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Out of all games mentioned, I like CIN and GB.
    yeah as far as x's and o's the Packers should flat out dominate.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah as far as x's and o's the Packers should flat out dominate.
    why should the packers dominate?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bear get serious, who the fuk is gonna cover Golden Tate 3 let alone the transformer? We are gonna get smashed at home and you know this. I am a Panthers fan as well but this is a terrible spot.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Antoine Cason will be on Megatron.

Guy is a baller. He is a ball hawk and has a mean streak.

Megatron and the Lions will score points, no doubt about that.

But the Panthers will control the clock with the run game and be more physical than the Lions.
    The short rest and home field will make a difference, guys let not forget the Giants just plain suck. The Lions are not as good as joe public who watched MNF thinks they are.

You mad bro

Your Open Bets

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:2602886
    Sep 09 07:05 PM
    Sep 09 10:15 PM
    Sep 09 07:08 PM
    Sep 09 07:10 PM
    Sep 09 08:05 PM
    Sep 09 08:10 PM
    Sep 09 05:21 PM MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (7 TEAMS) (FP)
    [904] WASHIN -155
    ( ACTION )
    [914] SAN FR -164
    ( ACTION )
    [916] DETROI -171
    ( ACTION )
    [919] TAMPA +116
    ( ACTION )
    [921] BALTIM -126
    ( ACTION )
    [923] L.A. A -149
    ( ACTION )
    [925] OAKLAN -200
    ( ACTION )
    0.00 / 13916.12
    still pending with LAA, OAK, and SF going ........nothing but sbr free play
    Last edited by You mad bro; 09-09-14 at 10:07 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    why should the packers dominate?
    a pissed off Aaron Rodgers and Eddy Lacy.

This game will not be close. I dont see the Jets being able to match scores with the Packers... Geno Smith keep it close at Lambeau? not likely

Ra77er

We have an offensive line that is in diapers, a QB with bbq ribs, a receiver corp that Rivera doesn't even know the names of. Hell why isn't fozzy whitaker playing, looked better than half our offense this preseason. Short week thing means jack to me, its week 2 and the Giants were a preseason game for Detroit. We have the best front seven (biased) in the NFL but that's not gonna keep up with the Lions imo.

To me the mistake of Joe Public was the Tampa game....Cam doesn't swing 7 points sorry, too much Tampa preseason hype, they still need some work.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

ehhh we will see. I trust Cam to have a big game. Guy finally has the team around him to have success and he is entering his 4th season. Its time for Cam to unleash Superman.

That Panthers defense at home is going to be a tough task for the Lions.

Panthers 27
    Lions 17

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    ehhh we will see. I trust Cam to have a big game. Guy finally has the team around him to have success and he is entering his 4th season. Its time for Cam to unleash Superman.

That Panthers defense at home is going to be a tough task for the Lions.

Panthers 27
    Lions 17
    big bear .. learn how to put parlays together by not doing them

you will save money in the long run

only use free plays on them for fun like the one i posted ^^^^^

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I like
    Pittsburgh to win vs ravens
    Pitt owned the browns until the browns went to a hurry up offense which then they almost came back. The ravens offensive coordinator is Gary Kubes. He doesn't allow for improvasion at all. No audible no hurry up no imagination just run the play. Plus the ravens couldn't do anything last week.
    Eagles +3 @ indy
    Indy looked alright in the second half but seemed like Denver was trying to coast. Indy is missing a lot of the talent they had on defense. Finally the eagles looked bad in the first half yet managed to close the lead and actually blow out the jags. The jags are much improved from last season at least in defense. See their additions to the front seven.
    Titans -3.5 vs dallas
    the only thing dallas seemed to have was offense and they don't even have that. Wisenhunt made a bad charger team look very good last season and now coaches the titans. Dallas is going to go down in flames this season because every bad game they have is so over analyzed that they will spend more of the season answer reporters questions then practicing.
    Houston to win
    ya u r losing ground because they are -2.5 but they should win the game.the defense in houston is better then the jets but their offense is probably as bad as the jets so to say they will cover basically -3 on the road is a risk. The raiders looked like they didn't know that the point was to move the ball on offense. So losing the points if put In a parlay seems ok

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Your Open Bets

GameDate Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:2602886
    Sep 09 10:15 PM
    Sep 09 07:08 PM
    Sep 09 07:10 PM
    Sep 09 08:05 PM
    Sep 09 08:10 PM
    Sep 09 05:21 PM MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (7 TEAMS) (FP)
    [904] WASHIN -155
    ( ACTION )
    [914] SAN FR -164
    ( ACTION )
    [916] DETROI -171
    ( ACTION )
    [919] TAMPA +116
    ( ACTION )
    [921] BALTIM -126
    ( ACTION )
    [923] L.A. A -149
    ( ACTION )
    [925] OAKLAN -200
    ( ACTION )
    0.00 / 13916.12
    still pending with LAA, OAK, and SF going ........nothing but sbr free play
    easy

now what to do with these stupid betpoints

Joey Gallo

Some addition if feeling riskier
    bears +7.5@ san Fran
    Over a td in the nfl is a lot more then it is in college. The bears kept a close game with a much improved bills team. And yea the 9ers beat up on dallas but anybody else notice that the 9ers didnt really do much in offense unless their defense produced a turnover. And Romo provided those turnovers.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    bears +7.5@ san Fran
    Over a td in the nfl is a lot more then it is in college. The bears kept a close game with a much improved bills team. And yea the 9ers beat up on dallas but anybody else notice that the 9ers didnt really do much in offense unless their defense produced a turnover. And Romo provided those turnovers.
    =|

=\

POOLSIDE

Four games

Buffalo - Hard place to win, Miami not a monster on the road, Miami unlikely to win consecutive division games, Buffalo not going to get exhausted the second half.

Oakland - Houston shouldn't be road favorites over anyone. This is a joke.

Cleveland - They're capable of playing the way they did in the second half. Hoyer getting comfy. Spirits high because Gordon coming back. Just have to win this game and they've got a shot will be the belief.

Indy - Andrew Luck I believe, undefeated ATS coming off a loss. Ride the train now. Reminisce in a decade or two. Don't overthink this one.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Four games

Buffalo - Hard place to win, Miami not a monster on the road, Miami unlikely to win consecutive division games, Buffalo not going to get exhausted the second half.

Cleveland - They're capable of playing the way they did in the second half. Hoyer getting comfy. Spirits high because Gordon coming back. Just have to win this game and they've got a shot will be the belief.

Indy - Andrew Luck I believe, undefeated ATS coming off a loss. Ride the train now. Reminisce in a decade or two. Don't overthink this one.
    great write-ups i may tail

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good material on this thread and all started by our leader big bear

Bear you're looking for a starter bankroll which is good

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good material on this thread and all started by our leader big bear

Bear you're looking for a starter bankroll which is good
    He wants to make 50k betting 20 bucks a game

Won't happen ....

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Four games

I like the Bills here too, but it just seems too damn easy. Public all over Miami, but Bills makes more sense to most of us. Something about this game irks me, so I am not betting this one.

I don't trust OAK here and wouldn't bet this game either way personally, and I am a Raider fan. I really like Carr and I think he will figure things out. I'll wait until he does before I start risking money. It will come down to OAK play calling. Will Olsen still call 0 yard outs and 1 screen in this game or does he open it up and let Carr go after it? If they play a conservative offense again, I just see JJ Watt and Co. causing havok in the backfield all game.

That's a good stat for Luck, and I got tons of respect for him. But he doesn't play defense. How many of those games included not having Mathis to create some sort of pass rush? Manning had all day back there. I don't see how this gets fixed.

Good luck, just wanted to share my .02

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I like the Bills here too, but it just seems too damn easy. Public all over Miami, but Bills makes more sense to most of us. Something about this game irks me, so I am not betting this one.

I don't trust OAK here and wouldn't bet this game either way personally, and I am a Raider fan. I really like Carr and I think he will figure things out. I'll wait until he does before I start risking money. It will come down to OAK play calling. Will Olsen still call 0 yard outs and 1 screen in this game or does he open it up and let Carr go after it? If they play a conservative offense again, I just see JJ Watt and Co. causing havok in the backfield all game.

That's a good stat for Luck, and I got tons of respect for him. But he doesn't play defense. How many of those games included not having Mathis to create some sort of pass rush? Manning had all day back there. I don't see how this gets fixed.

Good luck, just wanted to share my .02
    Solid points. The Luck thing for me is an autobet. I guess you could swap out the Pats, as either of these two guys off a loss has value to me. I like this better than New England this week, but I'll most likely make a small play on the Pats as well. I'm also not at all drinking the Philly kool aid. Like, not at all.

Bills seem trendy on this forum, but last I checked two thirds of the money is on Miami. I mean, they just beat the perennial superpower Patriots and now all they have to do is beat the pathetic Bills by one? OMG free money!!!1

Oakland is less about Oakland and more about Houston. They have no business being road favorites against any team in the league. If this was in Houston and the line was Texans -9, Oakland would probably be my favorite bet of the week. This Houston team scored ten points on offense, and seven of them came from a not likely to happen again 76 yard touchdown pass. Aside from that anomaly, they had exactly one scoring drive all game and that led to a fg. Take out the punt block and the 76 yard td, and they lose this game 6-3. Too bad I can't use the snooze face iphone emoji here ugh. Plus there were multiple red zone turnovers by the Skins, so let's not act like that defense completely locked them down. And this was to RG3 who's terrible.
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

how square would this parlay be

Patriots -3 over Vikings

Seahawks -4.5 over Chargers

Packers -9 over Jets

Colts ML over Eagles

4 great QB's... it could hit

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

then if it came down to last leg you could hedge with Eagles +3.5 and possibly win on both bets.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Like the picks/teams and although it would be a lower payout I would change it to Seattle ML and GB ML, or maybe tease them down to 3 or 4, hate the idea of riding a -9 as any part of a teaser, Jets D is pretty legit this year and 9 is high. Definitely going to be on the Colts and the over on Monday night.

GL Bro

Joey Gallo

Originally Posted by Joey Gallo
    bears +7.5@ san Fran
    Over a td in the nfl is a lot more then it is in college. The bears kept a close game with a much improved bills team.And yea the 9ers beat up on dallas but anybody else notice that the 9ers didnt really do much in offense unless their defense produced a turnover. And Romo provided those turnovers.

=|

=\
    Four games

So the Bills suck you think, but you are so sure they are good enough to beat the Dolphins at home that you would bet on it?

2nd why cant the bears cover a 7.5 road dog against the 49ers. Explain what the 49er offense did that was so impressive against Dallas. Dallas has a terrible defense and yes the bears do too but cant be worse then Dallas's defense. The 49ers had 3 turnovers by Dallas that allowed the great 49ers offense to move half the field or less to score 21 points in the first quarter. The 49ers managed a whopping 7 points the rest of the game with the other td coming in the 2nd quarter the rest of the game the 49ers didnt know how to move the ball cause Romo wouldnt throw anymore picks so Kapernick could look good moving the ball 30 yrds or so for a easy TD. There doesnt seem to be much to talk about when looking at the 49ers offense. Why couldnt the 49ers do anything offensively that didnt start with their defenses help? Fianlly, are you telling me that the Bills defense is as bad as the Dallas defense? If you are you are wrong. Flat wrong

Houston@Oakland
    Lol you really think that putting the money on the Raiders is a smarter bet then the Texans. Yea the texans got a lot of help from their defense and special teams but their offense did move the ball. In fact they doubled what the Raiders did last week against the Jets. Raiders total yards 158 Texans total yards 316. Oakland 25 rush yards, 133 passing. Houston 115 yards rushing, 201 yards passing. So yea the Texans are the ones that have no business winnning this game LOL. Either bet Texans to win or stay away, you really want one game in your 4 team parlay being this game?

Eagles +3
    Um what defense will Luck's perfect ATS following a loss will they be using. I mean those ATS results u speak of arent from this season so I can assume they come from season where the colts had mathis and freeney at one time to help Luck make those comebacks. The Eagles no only cameback against the Jags they came back and routed the Jags. 34 unanswered points in the 2nd half. WOW. ya you are going to say its the Jags, but that is professional team that added majorpieces to the front seven and I thought the Eagles could come back and win but to also come back and more then cover an 10 points spread is amazing. After the game the Colts will need to hit up Jim Irsay for some Oxy cause they will be in pain!

SmittyZ28

Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/14/14 1:00pm NFL Football 261 New England Patriots -160* vs Minnesota Vikings
    Pending 9/14/14 4:05pm NFL Football 268 Tampa Bay Buccaneers -265* vs St. Louis Rams
    Pending 9/14/14 4:25pm NFL Football 274 Green Bay Packers -400* vs New York Jets
    Pending 9/14/14 4:25pm NFL Football 276 Denver Broncos -900* vs Kansas City Chiefs

Joey Gallo

What exactly did the Raiders to in New York that was so impressive

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/14/14 1:00pm NFL Football 261 New England Patriots -160* vs Minnesota Vikings
    Pending 9/14/14 4:05pm NFL Football 268 Tampa Bay Buccaneers -265* vs St. Louis Rams
    Pending 9/14/14 4:25pm NFL Football 274 Green Bay Packers -400* vs New York Jets
    Pending 9/14/14 4:25pm NFL Football 276 Denver Broncos -900* vs Kansas City Chiefs
    Small play for me, but I like it

Joey Gallo

Screw picking a winner in the Houston/Raider game take under 39.5. If there is one thing we can agree on both teams are terrible on offense and will be lucky if this game gets higher the 10-14.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    So the Bills suck you think, but you are so sure they are good enough to beat the Dolphins at home that you would bet on it?

2nd why cant the bears cover a 7.5 road dog against the 49ers. Explain what the 49er offense did that was so impressive against Dallas. Dallas has a terrible defense and yes the bears do too but cant be worse then Dallas's defense. The 49ers had 3 turnovers by Dallas that allowed the great 49ers offense to move half the field or less to score 21 points in the first quarter. The 49ers managed a whopping 7 points the rest of the game with the other td coming in the 2nd quarter the rest of the game the 49ers didnt know how to move the ball cause Romo wouldnt throw anymore picks so Kapernick could look good moving the ball 30 yrds or so for a easy TD. There doesnt seem to be much to talk about when looking at the 49ers offense. Why couldnt the 49ers do anything offensively that didnt start with their defenses help? Fianlly, are you telling me that the Bills defense is as bad as the Dallas defense? If you are you are wrong. Flat wrong

Houston@Oakland
    Lol you really think that putting the money on the Raiders is a smarter bet then the Texans. Yea the texans got a lot of help from their defense and special teams but their offense did move the ball. In fact they doubled what the Raiders did last week against the Jets. Raiders total yards 158 Texans total yards 316. Oakland 25 rush yards, 133 passing. Houston 115 yards rushing, 201 yards passing. So yea the Texans are the ones that have no business winnning this game LOL. Either bet Texans to win or stay away, you really want one game in your 4 team parlay being this game?

Eagles +3
    Um what defense will Luck's perfect ATS following a loss will they be using. I mean those ATS results u speak of arent from this season so I can assume they come from season where the colts had mathis and freeney at one time to help Luck make those comebacks. The Eagles no only cameback against the Jags they came back and routed the Jags. 34 unanswered points in the 2nd half. WOW. ya you are going to say its the Jags, but that is professional team that added majorpieces to the front seven and I thought the Eagles could come back and win but to also come back and more then cover an 10 points spread is amazing. After the game the Colts will need to hit up Jim Irsay for some Oxy cause they will be in pain!
    Haha pump the brakes, Joseph. First things first. I never said the Bills suck. In fact, I'm betting on them this week to win a game against another team I don't think sucks. Kind of speaks for itself.

The part I was making fun of was the Bears "keeping it close" with the Bills. You said it like it was admirable. The team with arguably the best receiving corps in the league managed to force overtime at home as 7.5 point favorites? Yeah good for them.

My description of the game would read more like this. The defensively inept Bears struggled to even force overtime before losing at home on opening day as more than touchdown favorites. That sounds like a more accurate synopsis, but what do I know.

Don't get all wound up about the niners. Never mentioned them one way or another. As of right now, I'll pass on that game. Not saying the bears are the wrong side, but I saw nothing that says I should risk money on the bears. Plus I'm gun shy because I had them week one. Whoops.

Yes, I do think the Raiders are a smarter bet than Houston. Hence my explaining why I think the Raiders are a smarter bet than Houston. Do I want them in a four game parlay? No. I'm not making a four game parlay. I like money too much for that. I'm sharing four picks I like this weekend with a guy who asked.

You make fair points about Indy but like I said, I've already purchased my ticket for Andrew Luck airlines. I'm going to board my flight.

Joey Gallo

I dont see the raiders as a smart bet. I mean texans being favored is risky but the matter still hangs on Houston did move the ball twice as much as the raiders did in week one. I mean the texans could have had another score if Arian didnt fumble on the 10. All I saw from the raiders was move the ball five yards then punt. Dmc and mjd got a whopping 50 yards where as arian went over 100 by himself. Yea take away Houston's bomb and we lose lots of yards but the raiders didnt even get any movement through the air and the jets didnt have Dee millner or their second starting cb plus their replacement cb was a safety before the season started and carr still couldn't throw the ball. Again what did u see in the raider game that was so much more impressive then the texan game? All the texans need is probably 14 pts to win that game cause the raiders won't be able to move the ball they didn't last week and the jets dont have jj watt.
    smart bet probably is under 39.5 since the one lock thing both of us can agree on is both teams are inept at offense

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah i dont trust the Raiders QB

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well I told everyone Falcons will win last game. My record speaks for itself. We have 4 wide receivers and 4 running backs that no one can stop.
    no one can stop?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

this game is WNT [ watch no touch ] !!

Ra77er

My apologies Bear, great call here

First 12