Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wikki I want no part of you
    lol wikki is crazy. He will break you in half JJ.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Typical corny news anchor joke. A little insensitive, but not that bad.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The NFL is a company. Ray Rice is an employee of theirs. Ray Rice acted like an animal and savagely beat a woman which just happened to be caught on tape. This makes the NFL look bad, so they chose to terminate his ass. Like basically any other company would do when an employee made them look bad to their clients. Playing in the NFL is a privilege. Ray lost that privilege.
    But they did not choose to terminate his ass 6 months ago fully aware that he assualted his then girlfriend. Why? Simply because he was making the money for NFL....now that the shit hit the roof they go and ban him. Moral of the story? The NFL is a greedy enterprise and it's not wrong being greedy but the NFL is not an entersprise or at least that is what they want us to believe by hiding behind the Non profit status while raking in Billions and avoiding taxes.

Heck OJ Simpson is still in the Hall of fame. A felon who is in jail, whom a civil jury found liable for 2 wrongful murders. The NFL and hall of fame might be not one organization so you could argue what has the HOF to do with the NFL but they are all peas of the same pod. OJ Simpson still helps make the NFL money and so he remains in the HOF... whats more funny? there is a stand named after him at the Buffalo Bills stadium! Can you fukking believe it?

Okay enough ranting about the NFL....I have to look at lines for this week and probably will watch a few games I will wager on.
    Life goes on....

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    What the fukk is wrong with you people. Most uncivilized people to ever walk the face of the earth.
    Heisenberg called and said relax. I was just being sarcastic, throughout the entire thread until now.

My honest stance on all of this is there is racism being brought up because look at what happens when there is a white cop involved in some nonsense. It goes both ways and it shouldn't be a surprise that it makes the black nation look bad. Its annoying when something negative comes to light about a black person and all of a sudden hey its not just black people and yall are being racist, but when a white guy does something stupid then racism is what gets fingered. So in essence I do support brooks comments in both of these threads, however I think the bottom line is Ray fukked up and now he's paying the price. I'm sure many on these forums have done dispicable things that they aren't proud of. Thankfully we don't have cameras catching all our every move.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Where's OJ Simpson?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    All the news channels need to stick with other news....let ESPN and others handle this one. Can't stand watching Fox and CNN or MSNBC pontificate on college football or this story,
    Jeebuz christ dude. How much TV do you WATCH?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The guy should loses job

Everyone else does

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think Solange is a very pretty name

As far as what Wikkid is saying about wanting unique names for your children, I understand it but you can't then turn around and complain about stereotypes or feeling like an outcast or different when you are going out of your way to not assimilate

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Jeebuz christ dude. How much TV do you WATCH?
    A LOT!!!! That's why he thinks he knows everything..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    A LOT!!!! That's why he thinks he knows everything..
    Kinger I'll cunnt punch you and knock the beef out of your burrito pal

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I think Solange is a very pretty name

As far as what Wikkid is saying about wanting unique names for your children, I understand it but you can't then turn around and complain about stereotypes or feeling like an outcast or different when you are going out of your way to not assimilate
    But let's be real here....obviously Jameis Winston's mom wanted to name him James and simply misspelled it, right?

We can all agree on that, yes??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123